Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

The "Force" is strong in West Tennessee. We had just started geocaching when the Geocaching Jedi started making his rounds but now my six year old - GeoSkywalker is hooked for life. You can't imagine the pride that he has when he shows and tells people about this coin and how it got it in the mail. Thanks Geocaching Jedi!!

f731f2f9-7333-4c61-9665-e5c2996b6d2b.jpg

Way to go HC Seeker!

Getting kids involved just lifts my spirits. There is so much you can do to make raising kids special, but getting them outdoors and into the fresh air, the woods, and the adventures of life that are not sedentary is one of the most important values you can share.

And to find him so excited about the Geocaching Jedi is even specialer!

Thanks for sharing.

Geocaching Jedi, thanks for continuing to keep the smiles on so many faces.

Last Week LadyBee4T and I had a DNF. We were both stunned.

After all, we now have the Force, so I guess we imagined we would know from the get go how to use it.

We must need more training, because we failed.

And not to worry...they didn't let me drive. LOL

Thanks! anne

Way to go HC Seeker!

Last Week LadyBee4T and I had a DNF. We were both stunned.

After all, we now have the Force, so I guess we imagined we would know from the get go how to use it.

We must need more training, because we failed.

And not to worry...they didn't let me drive. LOL

Thanks! anne

Nope you have that one completely wrong. I have The Force on my side so there couldn't be a DNF!! At least I don't remember one so maybe someone used an obliviate spell on me thinking I was a muggle?

In any event congratulations to GeoSkywalker!! May the Force always be with you!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

we are so happy today because we found a Jedi Geoforce coin :o:anibad::o

it was a very hard work because it`s a very rainy day today in the Netherlands but we did go do the cach

called Cach d`Ort.

we walk over the very muddy pads and through the more muddy woods and almost we give up because we walk a little bit wrong :o but we are strong today and we didn`t give up............... :o .

we are so happy that the force is whit us today and we will give everybody a little bit of the force to :o:o .

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

geocaching jedi

whit a lot of force greetings from Lorca.nl

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

we are so happy today because we found a Jedi Geoforce coin ;):anibad::o

it was a very hard work because it`s a very rainy day today in the Netherlands but we did go do the cach

called Cach d`Ort.

we walk over the very muddy pads and through the more muddy woods and almost we give up because we walk a little bit wrong :o but we are strong today and we didn`t give up............... :o .

we are so happy that the force is whit us today and we will give everybody a little bit of the force to :o:o .

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

geocaching jedi

whit a lot of force greetings from Lorca.nl

Yeah YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

My best caching friend has find a geocaching jedi coin :D:D:D:D:D

We can now do together the ""feel the force"" happy dance. :o:o

Congrats Lorca.nl the force choose you and you earned this. :o

I am so happy for you :o:o

The force is strong in the Netherlands.

The force is with you and you and you.............

Thanks geocaching jedi, you have make my friend happy, THanks :o

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Congrats ALL recent Jedi trainees!! I've been off learning my newly found powers, so I may have missed a few, sorry! I feel your strengths growing daily as I feel mine!

We'll soon be using the force to HIDE some new caches, I can't wait to see how this will work!! Good luck all who look for these, may the force be with you! Maybe we'll make a special "Jedi" series?? hmmmmm

Woo hooo Geo.Error - I missed this, how did I miss this? Congratulations - this will go nicely with your GeoBug, or should I say the Bug will go nicely with the Geocaching Jedi, I am so pleased for you, having read all your postings - and those of Gatoulis trying to determine Mrs Zath's next cache I reckoned you both deserved a coin for shear determination if nothing else. Congratulations to all recent recipients of this coin. May the force be with you all. :o

I hope you feel it already, we Geo.Error are sending the force to all geocoin-lovers :(

I think I feel it!!! Wait...thats my concience telling me to go get some sleep, but I am pretty sure there is some force involved cause Im still here on my 5gallon bucket with a sore butt.

I did find one of these coins in a cache last week!

yoda.jpg

Definatley does not compare, but it reminded me of the geocaching Jedi when I found it...Ill trade ya!!! :D

OK Geo.Error I have the force you sent...I will go to bed, and when I rise to check the mailbox on Saturday, Ill let ya know if the force is strong.

Congrats to all...you lucky Wookies! (closest thing to a dog I presume :D )

Edited by 007BigD

Definatley does not compare, but it reminded me of the geocaching Jedi when I found it...Ill trade ya!!!

It appears the Emperor is up to no good and intercepting my packages again...

:huh:B)B) HUH???? :P:D:D ...Ummmm What? Do you mean....Naaaaaaaa~ You Crazy, You Crazy Jedi!

:D:huh:

100_6573.jpg

WOW, I feel so honored that the mighty Jedi Force has tracked me down....since I have been under cabinets, up on roofs and wielding all sorts of tools he must have felt I had practiced manuvers enough to be deemed worthy.

Thank you, thank you. I have been missing the forums and just browsing has left me feeling unworthy. Will try to make up for it very shortly. :laughing:

Edited by Frozen Buns

100_6573.jpg

WOW, I feel so honored that the mighty Jedi Force has tracked me down....since I have been under cabinets, up on roofs and wielding all sorts of tools he must have felt I had practiced manuvers enough to be deemed worthy.

Thank you, thank you. I have been missing the forums and just browsing has left me feeling unworthy. Will try to make up for it very shortly. :)

I've really missed your presense, I'm so glad to see you're getting these coins, I think you're a truly deserving person! Hope all is well with you, family and the little one!

Naomi :laughing:

100_6573.jpg

Thank you, thank you. I have been missing the forums and just browsing has left me feeling unworthy. Will try to make up for it very shortly. :laughing:

Congrats Frozen buns, enjoy the force. :)

Wow! The force found us and two happy kids in the house could not contain their enthusiasm. Well, neither could I. The kids still think I am nuts! :D

Little guy ran to get his Star Wars Lego game to show off with the coin. Anytime any of the movies is on he must watch them. He must take after me. I was a huge fan of the original series. He constantly sets me straight though on the Chapters. To me the 70s & 80s ones will always be Chaps 1, 2 & 3 but I let him think heis right. :anibad:

I plan to hang this one as a medallion to wear so we can keep the good force with us and deny the dark side when we cache.

Thank you Geocaching Jedi for delivering such good luck & great spirit to our home. Your generosity is felt by all of us and is very much appreciated.

Oh yes, almost forgot to mention our neighbor had our package for a few days. Seems it got mis-delivered. Between lost packages & the wrong mail we often get, we know the force made sure this special delivery would make it to us. Thank you for making our month!!! :D:):)

02203727-48f5-49c1-b0a9-058bfb2e700e.jpg

Wow! The force found us and two happy kids in the house could not contain their enthusiasm. Well, neither could I. The kids still think I am nuts! :D

Little guy ran to get his Star Wars Lego game to show off with the coin. Anytime any of the movies is on he must watch them. He must take after me. I was a huge fan of the original series. He constantly sets me straight though on the Chapters. To me the 70s & 80s ones will always be Chaps 1, 2 & 3 but I let him think heis right. :anibad:

I plan to hang this one as a medallion to wear so we can keep the good force with us and deny the dark side when we cache.

Thank you Geocaching Jedi for delivering such good luck & great spirit to our home. Your generosity is felt by all of us and is very much appreciated.

Oh yes, almost forgot to mention our neighbor had our package for a few days. Seems it got mis-delivered. Between lost packages & the wrong mail we often get, we know the force made sure this special delivery would make it to us. Thank you for making our month!!! :D:):)

Wow, GREAT picture Michele, you can see how happy this youngster is!! CONGRATS...and happy to see you in the forums!! Been wondering about you and was happy to hear from you yesterday!!

That Geocaching Jedi....all I can say is WOW!!

A knock came at my door yesterday...a LOUD, HEAVY knock! I looked out the window expecting to see a black & white (hey, only the law knocks like that...I thought...), but was caught completely by surprise...there in my yard sat the strangest "vehicle" I've ever seen...and the ONLY one I've ever seen NOT in movies!!

I ran to the door and was met by a BIG hairy (and somewhat smelly...TAKE A SHOWER ALREADY) CHEWY!! Standing by Chewy's side was Hans himself....with a message for me! I offered to let them come in and rest, but they said something about the Force and a smiling boy...I understood! Hans handed me the message, shook my hand and bid farewell...THEN Chewy picked me up in a HUGE "Chewy" hug, made a couple of "bellows" and was off back to the ship. I watched them fly off before turning my attention to the message!

The message was addressed to me from LUKE SKYWALKER!!! "Wow, Luke must be out rounding up his recruits" I thought as I opened the message! NOPE...quite a different message altogether:

"Jedi Recruit Roddy, I have heard rumor of your Lazy Hayes Days II event and wish to have a recruit chosen from your vistors" the message read, "BUT, I think I also have another little surprise as well!" The message went on to explain that Luke could feel a wonderful "force" pulsing through our event and KNEW that meant we had a promising Jedi trainee coming to visit, a coin was needed to complete the recruiting of this trainee!

AWESOME...Luke Skywalker sent out his top "men" to let me know he was personally watching and recruiting from our event!! AND, a GEOCACHING JEDI coin would be attending our event to be rewarded to the next "chosen one"!! Oh WOW, now I KNOW the force is strong with me!!

THANK-YOU Luke, the Geocaching Jedi coin is a coveted treasure which will truly add adventure and joy to our event...and I'm really stoked about the "little surprise"....YEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! You are an awesome, generous soul Luke, we truly appreciate this gift...and YOU my friend!!

Congrats gpx navigators with your jedi coin. :D

The force is growing, we jedi traine will be very strong. :D

I'm hapyy that the force is with you :D

A knock came at my door yesterday...a LOUD, HEAVY knock! I looked out the window expecting to see a black & white (hey, only the law knocks like that...I thought...), but was caught completely by surprise...there in my yard sat the strangest "vehicle" I've ever seen...and the ONLY one I've ever seen NOT in movies!!

I ran to the door and was met by a BIG hairy (and somewhat smelly...TAKE A SHOWER ALREADY) CHEWY!! Standing by Chewy's side was Hans himself....with a message for me! I offered to let them come in and rest, but they said something about the Force and a smiling boy...I understood! Hans handed me the message, shook my hand and bid farewell...THEN Chewy picked me up in a HUGE "Chewy" hug, made a couple of "bellows" and was off back to the ship. I watched them fly off before turning my attention to the message!

The message was addressed to me from LUKE SKYWALKER!!! "Wow, Luke must be out rounding up his recruits" I thought as I opened the message! NOPE...quite a different message altogether:

"Jedi Recruit Roddy, I have heard rumor of your Lazy Hayes Days II event and wish to have a recruit chosen from your vistors" the message read, "BUT, I think I also have another little surprise as well!" The message went on to explain that Luke could feel a wonderful "force" pulsing through our event and KNEW that meant we had a promising Jedi trainee coming to visit, a coin was needed to complete the recruiting of this trainee!

AWESOME...Luke Skywalker sent out his top "men" to let me know he was personally watching and recruiting from our event!! AND, a GEOCACHING JEDI coin would be attending our event to be rewarded to the next "chosen one"!! Oh WOW, now I KNOW the force is strong with me!!

THANK-YOU Luke, the Geocaching Jedi coin is a coveted treasure which will truly add adventure and joy to our event...and I'm really stoked about the "little surprise"....YEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! You are an awesome, generous soul Luke, we truly appreciate this gift...and YOU my friend!!

Congrats Rockin roddy with your great jedi coin for your event.

I'm happy for you and........

Geocaching jedi thanks for making a lot off people very, very very happy. :anibad:

YOU JEDI MASTER ROCKS :)

Congratualtions to all the recent recruits!!! May the Force remain strong within all of you!!

That picture is great GPX!! I can just see the excitement is barely contained! I'm sure that Mom was likewise!!!

Lazy Hayes Days II will have the Force!!! May a worthy recruit join the Jedi ranks!

I got a package today that was addressed to me, from me. I thought it was a mission I had been waiting for but it wasn't. I did figure out who it came from though as he signed his name on the customs declaration. It came from Luke Skywalker. :ph34r:

I am so honored Geocaching Jedi, for this wonderful gift you have chosen to give to me. I never thought I would get one of these and I just don't have the words to thank you enough. This is my first mystery coin and I will cherish and remember it always. Thank you so much and may the geoforce be with you....

IMG_1.gif

IMG_2.gif

Yahooo!.... More little shiney nuggets of force! :(

Great to see the joy that the force can bring to those who recieve! Gotta love these mystery coins-Congrats to all and funny story Roddy-YOU ACTUALLY HUGGED CHEWY?

I said it before and ill say it again...

fFR_MoreWookiee.jpg

I LOVE THAT!!! He makes me chuckle! :ph34r:

Yahooo!.... More little shiney nuggets of force! :ph34r:

Great to see the joy that the force can bring to those who recieve! Gotta love these mystery coins-Congrats to all and funny story Roddy-YOU ACTUALLY HUGGED CHEWY?

I said it before and ill say it again...

fFR_MoreWookiee.jpg

I LOVE THAT!!! He makes me chuckle! ;)

I could have sworn I requested the location of your secret rebel base after a Jedi's first attempt at reaching you appeared to have been intercepted... Someone tell 007BigD to send an address through my profile :(