Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

Awww, ooh look at the new baby, he is so precious. We love kids but are sad that we probably will never have kids of our own. What keeps are sanity is that we have a neice that is 7 and will be turning 8 in April that we take geocaching and which she loves the hobby. She keeps us young at heart. We love her to peices. Congrads on the new addition to the family and congrads on receiving the Jedi Coin. Let the force be with you all.

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

CONGRATS to all the newest Jedi!!!! Wow, geojedi has been BUSY!! :) I love reading all the cool ways people are getting surprised.... coin in coat pocket, coin in cache while doing maintenance... etc. SUPER fun!!

Sweetlife... i know how you feel - been there! Was there a loooooooooooooooong time! I was 33 when we finally got to adopt our son. Hubby was 35 - we tried for over 7 years. He is the MOST wonderful surprise/mystery gift EVER! Now thinking about doing the rollycoaster again - which will put me at 40 and hubby 42 when newbie kyk comes along. yikes! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and email me anytime if you want to talk about it. <_<

~kim

CONGRATS to all the newest Jedi!!!! Wow, geojedi has been BUSY!! :) I love reading all the cool ways people are getting surprised.... coin in coat pocket, coin in cache while doing maintenance... etc. SUPER fun!!

Sweetlife... i know how you feel - been there! Was there a loooooooooooooooong time! I was 33 when we finally got to adopt our son. Hubby was 35 - we tried for over 7 years. He is the MOST wonderful surprise/mystery gift EVER! Now thinking about doing the rollycoaster again - which will put me at 40 and hubby 42 when newbie kyk comes along. yikes! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and email me anytime if you want to talk about it. <_<

~kim

I had Caitlyn the day after I turned 41 and I am seriously thinking I still want a third one!

Don't give up yet, Val, miracles happen, trust me, I know! I've got two of them :P

Naomi :)

Well, it turns out that the Blue Milk Avroair sent me must have worked after all. Either that, or maybe because I shoveled the walk for the maillady BEFORE work once this week, so she could deliver my coins and not get S.A.D.

The moral of this Jedi tale is, the force was strong with this one too. I came home to find the best package one can have. From me, to me :o Well, unless I accidentally didn't put enough postage on something. But I digress. It was indeed a GeocachingJedi of my very own.

Super thanks for the nifty pick me up. I tried all night to make it levitate, but I need a bit more practice :o

TMA

Congratulations The Amigos on your new grandson. They are woderful. New borns

that is. I am not a grandpa yet. Not for another 25yrs I hope! :o And a BIG

CONGRATULATIONS on your new JEDI geocoin! It is a good start to spoiling your

grandson.

Thank you so much, dardevle!!

I don't think it has really sunk in yet that we are grandparents! My son keeps asking me what I want the baby to call me, and I have NOOOO idea!! lol I guess anything but Grandma will be fine.

I've put his coins up for now until he's big enough to play with them, put them in his own album, or release them into the wild, whichever he chooses!!

I want to send out a big THANK YOU to the Geocaching Jedi. Life has been pretty stressful lately, with 2 kitties getting chemo weekly.... and one kitty in ICU yesterday (pneumonia). Aside from shuttling them back and forth between vets, I'm barely functioning..... So when that email popped up telling me my cache had had a visitor, I put on my shoes and ran out in the pouring rain to get the coin. It really put a smile on my face.

Thanks again. :blink:

I want to send out a big THANK YOU to the Geocaching Jedi. Life has been pretty stressful lately, with 2 kitties getting chemo weekly.... and one kitty in ICU yesterday (pneumonia). Aside from shuttling them back and forth between vets, I'm barely functioning..... So when that email popped up telling me my cache had had a visitor, I put on my shoes and ran out in the pouring rain to get the coin. It really put a smile on my face.

Thanks again. :blink:

I know you like and enjoy the Round coins and this really fits the bill. I'm sorry to hear about your kitties.

CONGRATULATIONS to Chris on a well deserving acquisition :) !

Thanks again. :laughing:

Congrats, chrisgun! I hope your kitties get to feeling better soon. I am a nurse, and I have to admit, I didn't know kitties could receive chemo! You've educated me today!

Thanks again. :D

Ohhhhh :laughing: Hugs to the kitties and to you for doing so much for them. It is so incredible to see you going to those lengths! Kudos to you! Hang in there and I'll be saying prayers for you and your kitties!

Congrats to the receivers! It's so great to see the force getting stronger and stronger!

Jedi, just know, that if you need any help here in Europe I'm you're go-to gal and here to help!!

Naomi :D

Great things are still going on... Awesome stories still pouring in! The Amigos - Christopher is one cute kid!!! Congrat's to ALL the new Jedi!!!

Thank you, OverTheEdge! We think so, too!! lol

Keep the stories coming! They make my day!! Congrats to all the recent recipients!!

Feeling really bad for the last few days after having a lot of trouble with other cachers, being blamed of things I didn't even dreamed of and leaving our local Geocaching Yahoo-Group because of that, and other personal problems, yesterday there seemed to be a change in the air, a little bit of light showed up at the horizon (yes, I took this picture yesterday evening!):

Force.jpg

And today I found something in my mailbox that shows me that I can't be the terrible person the other cachers here made me feel I am, because The Geoforce is with me! :P:):)

Jedi_1.jpg

Jedi_2.jpg

Thank you so much, Geocaching Jedi <_< , and thank you to your "secret helper" here in Europe :P !!! You really make me feel better. I know that a Jedi doesn't have an easy life all the time. Mine isn't at the moment, but now it doesn't feel that bad anymore ;) Thank you :)

Feeling really bad for the last few days after having a lot of trouble with other cachers, being blamed of things I didn't even dreamed of and leaving our local Geocaching Yahoo-Group because of that, and other personal problems, yesterday there seemed to be a change in the air, a little bit of light showed up at the horizon (yes, I took this picture yesterday evening!):

Force.jpg

And today I found something in my mailbox that shows me that I can't be the terrible person the other cachers here made me feel I am, because The Geoforce is with me! :):)B)

Jedi_1.jpg

Jedi_2.jpg

Thank you so much, Geocaching Jedi <_< , and thank you to your "secret helper" here in Europe :P !!! You really make me feel better. I know that a Jedi doesn't have an easy life all the time. Mine isn't at the moment, but now it doesn't feel that bad anymore ;) Thank you :P

Steinwalzer, i am sorry to hear that you have problems, I think that the other cachers are blind if there think you are not oke.

But The jedi force finds everybody who needs it, so i hope you soon feeling fine and everthing goes alright.

Congrats Steinwalzer and geocaching jedi thanks for making feeling the world a lot better. :)

Force.jpg

And today I found something in my mailbox that shows me that I can't be the terrible person the other cachers here made me feel I am, because The Geoforce is with me! :P:):)

Jedi_1.jpg

Jedi_2.jpg

Thank you so much, Geocaching Jedi <_< , and thank you to your "secret helper" here in Europe :P !!! You really make me feel better. I know that a Jedi doesn't have an easy life all the time. Mine isn't at the moment, but now it doesn't feel that bad anymore ;) Thank you :)

CONGRATS kiddo, I hope this little bit of sunshine cheers you up!! Please don't let those that talk bring you down, just carry on with your dealings and prove them all wrong!! You have a wonderful heart, that is obvious!!

Wooooooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!

Congrat´s Sabrina. What a nice Coin.

I know this Problem. On this moment, i don´t have Fun with this Hobby...

May the Force be with you, and the Jedi Mystery! Thank you so much, for this nice storys.

To all, they feel bad, like i do, Thumbs up, life is beautiful!!!!!

In a few days i need to surgery on one of my Teeth, oh i hate it!

It isn´t a good Year....

Wooooooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!

Congrat´s Sabrina. What a nice Coin.

I know this Problem. On this moment, i don´t have Fun with this Hobby...

May the Force be with you, and the Jedi Mystery! Thank you so much, for this nice storys.

To all, they feel bad, like i do, Thumbs up, life is beautiful!!!!!

In a few days i need to surgery on one of my Teeth, oh i hate it!

It isn´t a good Year....

Sure it is matlock75. At least it is only one of your teeth and not more. :laughing::o

Hope all goes well for you in the coming days.

Sabrina, congratulations on getting the jedi coin, I really hope you use

its' powers for good caching. I forget what comedian said something like this but

if life throws you lemons, find someone whos life threw them vodka and have a drink

or two! :D Something like that anyway. Things will turn around, you what and see!

You have the force on your side now. :D

-Dardevle-

Well, I just knew it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I confess.

I have been caught.

Due to recent road conditions and the fact that I have had two very close calls on the roads I have been a bit of a nervous driver this past week. I was nearly hit head on shortly after leaving an event a few days ago and had another near miss the next day while out with LadyBee4T.

So I put some thought into it, called a Wookiee friend and made the decision to "borrow" a speed fighter for a few days.

It seemed like such a good idea at the time.

After all, if the vehicle doesn't actually touch the cement, wouldn't it stand to reason that it would be a safer and more efficient way for me to get around?

So Chewie picked me up and we went to the local empty parking lot to practice. I flipped it a few times and we had a good laugh at how silly we looked when we got dumped out, but with practice I got so that I could park it in a tight space and we were ready to let me loose on the roads.

And it went well for several days....

Until today.

When I zipped into the driveway today and parked it with only a bit of screeching and on only a small angle to the side, I was pretty proud of my new found abilities.

And I would have stayed happy had I not stepped out of the fighter and come face to face with my local Jedi council member.

And he was ticked.

Apparently there are forms to be filled out when you start utilizing Warrior Vehicles for your everyday chores.

Apparently I did not do that.

And apparently the council has made the decision to pull my full speed drivers license until I behave.

Again.

So I have been demoted to the level of Model T Jedi Master.

The Force might well be with me, and indeed it is...

But it is going to have to be a Force in Slow Motion.

Until I learn to drive/fly at a safe speed and altitude.

And that's my story and I am sticking to it.

Now if I could only find the car. I wonder if the force works for that.....

Thank you my dear Jedi Master.

You made an overbooked, busy crazy woman smile when those have been a bit harder to come by lately288006e9-cd84-4fb9-a3e7-18786d4429a5.jpg

70986b6f-8049-4be6-b924-33befac5d260.jpg

c7717e5e-3793-43c9-9947-6a48521eadf8.jpg

OK Ive been out on forum leave... I havent tried this before but it worked as a kid! B) ...Please forgive me just this once...

B)B):) I want a Geocaching Jedi :D:D:D ...I know you guys cant see me, but I am stamping my feet and throwing a fit~ Really I am...

You want me to throw somethin too???? BAM An empty box of latex gloves just hit the wall~ Glad nobodys here!!! :)

OK Im done...I feel better now! Ill work on it a little more and come up with somethin a bit better :D

Congrats to all you who have not had to throw a fit for this coin... :D

Curious, The Jedi was able to acquire "Swedish" stamps :D:)B)

I guess the Jedi knows that "my" customs officer for mailings from the USA currently keeps all my stuff to play with :DB) and chose this way so that the force could travel fast to its destination :)B):D:D:D

Congratulations, Nurse Nanna! :D Great story!

Even the Great Jedi needs a hand every now and again :D.... I had the honor of being able to be in the position to lend a quick and willing hand :D.

Hey, who taught you what Sverige stood for, lol, Fairyhoney?

NN, I love you story!! Just don't forget to mark the coords on the Speed Fighter/Model T!!

:)

Naomi :D

Woot Anne/Nurse Nanna!!!! Now we both have The Force!!! All those DNFs--here we come!!! Snow no problem DNF no problem cause we have The Force and it will double when we use it together. Of course Yoda says "Use the Force but wisely you must" so I still think you need to put training wheels on your Model T Jedi Wookie Rookie Vehicle!! ;):laughing:

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOEPY YOEPY YOEPY YOEPYYOEPY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOEE

Im dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing can't stop dancing. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can believe it

I can believe it

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'LL be back when i'm calm down., that is better. :huh::blink::unsure::blink::):D:D:wacko::huh::)

Wayyyy cool folks!!! I just love readind the posts.

I must admit, I did throw a fit when I found out that another cacher did find a Jedi coin not too far from my house. I actually yelled at him, stamped my feet and was quite animated.... then I hugged him and screeched in joy..... the people in the restaurant and other cachers at the event barely blinked, LOLOL!!!!!

Now.... I'm still waiting for him to show up w/the coin to show meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOEPY YOEPY YOEPY YOEPYYOEPY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOEE

Im dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing i'm dancing can't stop dancing. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can believe it

I can believe it

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'LL be back when i'm calm down., that is better. :o:o:o;):DB)B)B):lol:B)

:laughing::anibad::huh:

Looks like more congratulations are in order, lol!

Naomi B)

a132ec07.jpg

:lol: Wow :huh: what is happening to me [us] today, i came home walking with my dog Error and there was mail for mr Geo.Error , i looked behind the envelope and i saw: MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

I thought i'm going be :laughing: grazy :anibad: how has the GEOCACHING JEDI has found us.???

I good not believe it ,that the force is coming to us, we are very honoured and pleased.

GEOCACHING JEDi thanks for this unexpected suprise and thanks to the Helping force out swedisch.

THERE IS PEACE

THERE IS KNOWLEDGE

THERE IS SERENITY

THERE IS THE FORCE.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU.......................