Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

I am truly am not kissing up but it is awesome to see the generosity of The Secret coin givers.

I think the world needs to be more selfless like alot of people and cachers here in these forums.

Keep up the great work!!! :)

Dardevle

TOTAL DITTO on that!!!! I can hardly afford to buy the coins I manage to order, much less being able to afford to make a whole bunch of them and ship them everywhere!!!! All I can say is WOWZA!!!! This is an awesome forum - I've recently found out firsthand just how caring the members here can be. It's just great! Thanks to all the secret coin givers for your generosity, and CONGRATS to all the recipients!!!!

~kim

PS - Hey ROD - can ya bring yer new shiny coin to the Jackson Rendezvous in march so's I can drool over it closeup????? :):laughing:

Sure thing Kim...but you just MIGHT be a Jedi by then yourself!! :unsure:

CONGRATS to all the new Jedi cachers!!!

Thanks, Rod!! I know Mr. Kyk and minikyk will go NUTZ over your Jedi coin as much or even more than I will! Cannot wait to see it up close!

As for us being Jedi's..... that would be a really nice dream. But for now, we will be thrilled for the gift that you have received. You've been a good friend to us and we are very happy for you.

~kim

Congrats to all the latest recipients!! :P:P

Today was a great day for us too! We had our annual Avalanche event. I was setting up all the door prizes after the bar-b-q, (thanks again to everyone who donated), when amongst the door prizes I spotted an envelope with 'For PengoFamily' written on it. I picked up the envelope and looked around at all the people everywhere but no one was paying attention to me...so I ripped it opened and out popped Geocaching Jedi #60!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!! I was so excited...I think the everyone thought I had won the lottery. They all looked at my very puzzled when I yelled with delight. Thanks Geocaching Jedi! :D:(:D:D This made my weekend!! Thanks for you generosity with everyone that you gift these coins too. It's really great to read all the wonderful stories and the joy it brings to others. :D:D

Congrats to all the latest recipients!! :D:D

Today was a great day for us too! We had our annual Avalanche event. I was setting up all the door prizes after the bar-b-q, (thanks again to everyone who donated), when amongst the door prizes I spotted an envelope with 'For PengoFamily' written on it. I picked up the envelope and looked around at all the people everywhere but no one was paying attention to me...so I ripped it opened and out popped Geocaching Jedi #60!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!! I was so excited...I think the everyone thought I had won the lottery. They all looked at my very puzzled when I yelled with delight. Thanks Geocaching Jedi! :D:D:D:P This made my weekend!! Thanks for you generosity with everyone that you gift these coins too. It's really great to read all the wonderful stories and the joy it brings to others. :(:P

ALRIGHT Chantal!! Congrats on the wonderful gift, glad it made your day!! The force is grrowing stronger every day!!

Congrats GBots as well....very nice!! The GJ really gets around!

THANK-YOU GJ for being sucha wonderful and caring soul, you bring much joy to the people here (as do all mystery coiners). You people are truly special!!

Quick question, since receiving your Jedi coin have you noticed a drop in the number of DNFs that you have while out caching??? If so I need to get one of these coins. :P

As a matter of fact, yes.

We went out last night to try again on two previous no finds.

Found them both within a few minutes. Of course it might have helped that a lot of snow has melted and we were in the truck and had something to climb on.

But, we definitely had the force with us yesterday.

:D

Thanks Jedi!!

4996521077a6082204029m.jpg

Quick question, since receiving your Jedi coin have you noticed a drop in the number of DNFs that you have while out caching??? If so I need to get one of these coins. :D

As a matter of fact, yes.

We went out last night to try again on two previous no finds.

Found them both within a few minutes. Of course it might have helped that a lot of snow has melted and we were in the truck and had something to climb on.

But, we definitely had the force with us yesterday.

:P

Thanks Jedi!!

4996521077a6082204029m.jpg

starwars.gifAnything that can improve a cachers find rate is always desired!!! To all those who received one congrats. starwars.gif

Edited by Woodland Clan

Today was a good day, I got several geocoins in mail I've been waiting for and a surpise package I didnt expect, From me to me, Yup, got a Geocaching Jedi #149. Had to look twice, and then let out a happy holler!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much G. Jedi, you made my day. Also congrats to all the recent receivers of this truely sweet geocoin.

When I saw Rod at an event over the w/e, I was so intent on teasing him about some other things that I completely forgot to ask to see his JEDI coin.

(I used him as an enforcer at an auction, a part he played willingly....until I noticed him trying to slip a few intohis pocket too....tee hee)

Congratulations to all the recent folks who have been awarded! I have been too busy to check the forums lately and keep up, but I am really happy for you.

Good things like this coin lift the spirits and show the inherent goodness in people despite media attention to the contrary!

Congratulations, anne

I have been reading all those posts about this nice looking coin and thinking to myself how lucky you have to be to get one.

Well, we were lucky indeed. As we were attending an yearly winter Event called Avalanche in Quebec, a cacher handed us an envelope he had just found on a table with our name written on it. By curiousity, I opened it right away. Guess what? Yessssss.... a Geocaching Jedi coin just for us. Meanwhile PengoFamily also received one, we were all so excited <_<

Back home, we took this picture for you to enjoy.

Dscn3652_1.jpg

Now that the Force is with us, we'll be able to hide and find more caches :lol:

May the Force be with you all!

Thanks Geocaching Jedi for the gift wherever you may be right now :lol:

I don't know how you Mystery coin people know just when someone needs a lift but it has happened again. I have had a migraine on and off for the past week along with a bad cold. I talked to a friend today who is very sick and the first anniversary of a very sad day for me is on the 28th. So I am feeling pretty low. I grabbed the mail and quickly looked through it and saw a bubble mailer. It really didn't dawn on me what it might be even though it was to me from me as I was in such a funk. Opened it up and an immediate smile came on my face for I now have The Force on my side!!! Thank you Geocaching Jedi from the bottom of my heart!

1aed8640-175b-4c45-bd35-3b560b4ae593.jpg

Congrats to all of the cachers who have been lucky enough to receive one of these. My son (6 yrs) had his first find last week and we are getting ready to start placing our own cache this weekend. While online tonight we found this coin and I thought he would go crazy. He has been Star wars crazy for about 3 years. They are the only toys in our house that he plays with. We are into the Galactic Heroes line and are about 3-4 2 packs away from the entire collection along with many SW Lego sets. It's impossible to tell him that he just can't order one so he started immediately asking to go looking for one. I told him that maybe we would be lucky enough to find one someday. Here's to looking for the Holy Grail in my son's mind!! May the Force be with us.

Sorry if I'm a little late on this one. I was doing some volunteer work (actually play) at the Avalanche Event this past Saturday and caught a bad cold. Still a bit under the weather.

Anyway, I was making hamburgers and hotdogs on the BBQ with a few of the guys and gals for the hungry crowd. When I got back inside the clubhouse, I felt something in my coat pocket. Someone had slipped a Geocaching Jedy coin in my pocket while I was busy on the grill. :laughing:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful coin. I will treasure it. :laughing: Also congrats to all the past recipients.

I felt a ripple in the force while watching American Idol this evening. Went out to the cache in our front yard, low and behold, a Geocaching Jedi (#187). Left our personal (#333) in it's place for the next finder. Geocaching Jedi, if you are ever in town again, feel free to knock on the door! We could play some Lego Starwars on the Wii! That would be a trip. :laughing: Thanks again for visiting our humble abode.

--Marky

The force is strong here in WI as well. In with the usual mail I found an envelope to me from me; I wonder what this is? I was surprised to see that it was a Geocaching Jedi coin. I guess I decided to start my small collection of coins just in time - until about a month ago I released everything. I had to agree to co-own it with my 6 year old son. His caching name is "Dark Raider", because he has a little speech impediment and mom didn't understand that he wanted to be "Darth Vader" :laughing: Him and his brother love to play Lego Starwars and have regular "light saber" fights. Thanks from both of us for the awesome coin Geocaching Jedi!!

Edited by WI_Robin

Today while we were at the doctors office we recieved a notice that the geojedi had visited one of our caches. We finished up at the doctors and quickly drove the 30 miles home. Really wished our spaceship wasn't in the shop getting the hyperdrive tuned up. The whole way home we were thinking hope no one beets us there. We arrived at the cache and to our great relief we were the first there and retrieved our very own geocaching jedi coin #97. THANK YOU Geojedi for the great coin. We shall cherish this forever.

May the force be with you,

Bugsmasher69

Today while we were at the doctors office we recieved a notice that the geojedi had visited one of our caches. We finished up at the doctors and quickly drove the 30 miles home. Really wished our spaceship wasn't in the shop getting the hyperdrive tuned up. The whole way home we were thinking hope no one beets us there. We arrived at the cache and to our great relief we were the first there and retrieved our very own geocaching jedi coin #97. THANK YOU Geojedi for the great coin. We shall cherish this forever.

May the force be with you,

Bugsmasher69

CONGRATS Bugsmasher69!!! Glad you safely found the coin in the cache!!

Oh, the Force is still going strong! Friday morning, the force was strong when our first grandchild made an early appearance! Christopher was due March 14, but decided to surprise us all.

Saturday, we received an envelope from us to us. In that envelope was a GeoForce Mystery coin! We gifted our grandson with it, along with the GeoBug Mystery coin we received Friday, as a way to welcome him to the wonderful sport of Geocaching, and the great people that come with it!! :)

PHTO0084.jpg

(Sorry, the picture didn't turn out very well.)

Thank you, Nurse Nanna! We are truly blessed with 4 wonderful children, and now a grandchild. I just hope that I can keep from spoiling him!!! lol (but I would NEVER do that, NOOOOOO, not ME!!!!) :)

Its never too early to start spoiling them as you have already started with the gift of those two wonderful coins!! LOL

Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild!!!

Thank you, Nurse Nanna! We are truly blessed with 4 wonderful children, and now a grandchild. I just hope that I can keep from spoiling him!!! lol (but I would NEVER do that, NOOOOOO, not ME!!!!) :)

Its never too early to start spoiling them as you have already started with the gift of those two wonderful coins!! LOL

Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild!!!

Thank you!!