Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

Man o man... OK, the coin is at home (yay) so I'll get to see it in a week. :)

Now, do I bid on the other one? :( Decisions, decisions... :P

I think I'll behave and let someone else have it... maybe :ph34r::D

I hear you here...I was on the copper coin, but will probably let it go (it's likely to go way beyond my ability anyway). I'd LOVE to own a pair of these, but would feel hoggish about it and would likely just donate one anyway...wait, maybe I SHOULD be on that one again!!! I'll have to give this some thought!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

I think I'll behave and let someone else have it... maybe :mad::mad:

I hear you here...I was on the copper coin, but will probably let it go (it's likely to go way beyond my ability anyway). I'd LOVE to own a pair of these, but would feel hoggish about it and would likely just donate one anyway...wait, maybe I SHOULD be on that one again!!! I'll have to give this some thought!

Hmmm, decisions decisions :mad: I finally gave in and bid a little :D

It's your fault for reminding me, RR! :blink:

Edited by earthrooster

WOW!!! Some great things have gone on here while I've been otherwise occupied!!

Things haven't been great around here this week , and I really needed this break this morning! Smile have been hard to find this week amid the tears, but I guess because I wasn't looking in the right places!

Thanks sooooo much for the wonderful stories! I hope all of you know that even though others on here don't know your faces, they feel the fun and love in your hearts!!

Edited by The Amigos

Hi,

Got home a few days back and found a mailer with some Star Wars stamp on it. :unsure:

Obsiously, I knew what was inside this envelope.

Here's a picture of what I found in it. ;)

img002921jx5.jpg

Thank you very much Geocaching Jedi for this awesome coin. :lol:

Got #112

This is the first Mystery Geocoin I recieved from an anonymous sender. ;)

May the GeoForce be with all of you :lol:

Edited by SecretChief

Congrats to the newest Jedi recruits.

We must continue to grow the GOOD side of the force as the DARK side is strong and has new methods of transportation... :anicute:

dartvader_balloon.jpg

The bumper sticker on my X-wing reads 'My other car is a big Yoda hot air balloon!'

Thank you to all the generous Jedi who have been bidding on the TnT auction coins. The Geoforce is strong within you all!

I am truly am not kissing up but it is awesome to see the generosity of The Secret coin givers.

I think the world needs to be more selfless like alot of people and cachers here in these forums.

Keep up the great work!!! :lol:

Dardevle

TOTAL DITTO on that!!!! I can hardly afford to buy the coins I manage to order, much less being able to afford to make a whole bunch of them and ship them everywhere!!!! All I can say is WOWZA!!!! This is an awesome forum - I've recently found out firsthand just how caring the members here can be. It's just great! Thanks to all the secret coin givers for your generosity, and CONGRATS to all the recipients!!!!

~kim

PS - Hey ROD - can ya bring yer new shiny coin to the Jackson Rendezvous in march so's I can drool over it closeup????? :lol::lol: