Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

We placed about 5 bids on this little guy but the force must be with someone who has a bigger bank account.

It really was a generous thing to donate all the mystery coins. Hopefully that act of kindness will come back to the person many times over.

Congrats to everyone who has received one of these coins.

may the minter of these coins find many many caches ;)

We placed about 5 bids on this little guy but the force must be with someone who has a bigger bank account.

It really was a generous thing to donate all the mystery coins. Hopefully that act of kindness will come back to the person many times over.

Congrats to everyone who has received one of these coins.

may the minter of these coins find many many caches ;)

I wanted to bid (also on the Mickey Diver for the same cause), but as good of a cause as the coins are for, simply beyond my budget. But that was very generous of tsun to donate!

There are actually quite a few coins donated by various geocoin community folks for the family. Its pretty really inspiring.

Almost equally inspiring is that dancing Stormtrooper!

If ya'll would indulge me for just a minute, I'd like to share some of the special events of 01/29/2008:

I got to sing "happy 71st birthday" to my Father after inhaling a bunch of Helium. (He LOVED it, and someday the video will probably end up haunting me on YouTube :D )

We celebrated a close friend's 51st birthday... celebrated with us, at our home, instead of at the hospital where he's been for the last 9 months after 9 surgeries (I've never seen anyone "brought back" from a "CODE BLUE" so many times!)

Derschlings SeventhSon's adoption finalization... which we fondly refer to as his "GOTCHA DAY". :P:D:)

e686ea96-d477-4d48-9f52-1c1f58d064da.jpg

And, much to SapphireShark's (aka derschlingsSon4) surprise, amazement, and delight: the arrival of his very own geocaching JEDI geocoin!!!

6f670d11-6fa4-4c25-a8b4-0b1cfecdb474.jpg

THANK YOU Geocaching JEDI... I can't think of any better way to top off such an incredible day!

2b34243b-d496-4a4c-bc95-636c84e9e01c.jpg

f42e6d45-7953-4ada-a822-fa26a673296b.jpg

Congratulations Derschling on the "gotcha' finalizing of the adoption. I know, because our daughter is adopted that the court hearing is so "final" everyone sighs a big sigh of relief when it's over. Congrats on the geocoin too!

Ain't it the truth!!

WOW what an awesome day for you and your family!! Congratulations, Derschlings!

We just celebrated our son's fifth Adoption Day (that's what we call finalization day - we do Gotcha Day on the day we brought him home) in December! It IS the most wonderful feeling to have all the legal stuff over and done. Your son has been your family from day one, but now it's legal and BINDING!! Wahooo!!!!!!

Funny_Pictures_Star-Wars_Lack_of_Fa.jpg

HAVE FAITH...LOOK WHO'S COMING! xmas.jpg:huh::lol::huh:

Do ya think there is one in there for you???????? :huh::(:D Have Faith!

Congrats to all of you lucky Jedi's :D ...Happy Days will come aplenty for some, and others will remain on the dark side! Lets just hope its darker on the other side of the fence! :D

Edited by 007BigD

Got a real suprise here last night. The Geocaching Jedi visited a cache in our area and noted leaving something special! We left the house at around two this morning and yes!, the coin was still there! We left an unactivated Cached and Confused in trade for the next cacher. Thank you Jedi for leaving your mark here! My five year old, Thorne, was thrilled at the new coin for his collection. :blink:

Got a real suprise here last night. The Geocaching Jedi visited a cache in our area and noted leaving something special! We left the house at around two this morning and yes!, the coin was still there! We left an unactivated Cached and Confused in trade for the next cacher. Thank you Jedi for leaving your mark here! My five year old, Thorne, was thrilled at the new coin for his collection. :blink:

Congrats to you and all the others so far, welcome to the Jedi club :blink: