Geocaching Jedi

BRoKeN W

Today BW received a coin in the mail (one that was from him, to him). It appears to be a Starwars Lego themed coin. It came with a slip, much like what you'd find when you receive a mystery coin in the mail. Anyone know any info on it?

I'll post pics soon.

P.S. Thanks to whoever sent it. BW loves it!

100_1038.jpg

100_1041.jpg

Edited by BRoKeN W

This mystery cacher posted that his/her mystery coin would be ready soon in a different thread. Jedi Cacher, something like that. I'll find the link and add it here. My bookmark list of alt. profiles is at home, so I don't have it handy.

edit to add profile link:

second edit to add the corrected name of the profile, which occurred between me finding the link, and posting it:

Geocaching Jedi Mystery Coin

Edited by The Moop Along
This mystery cacher posted that his/her mystery coin would be ready soon in a different thread. Jedi Cacher, something like that. I'll find the link and add it here. My bookmark list of alt. profiles is at home, so I don't have it handy.

edit to add profile link:

The Geocaching Jedi

Thank you very much!

Anytime :D Nice to have another mystery coiner in the midst.

Oh WOW, minikyk would FLIP over that coin!! He is SO into Lego Star Wars (so are his daddy and i, hehehe). that is COOL!

Forgot to add (don't tell my hubby...) one of my husband's nicknames in high school was Yoda (because of similarity to our name, not because he's short and green - HA) [:D]

Edited by kyk96

under NO circumstances is ANYONE to mention to ANY of the derschling kidz that there is a lego/starWars/geocoin out there! I will NEVER hear the end of it!

This IS one cool coin.

Gonna have to do some investigating...

does anyone know if mystery "geocoiners" ever do trades? duh, I guess that would be nearly impossible without losing the mystery part, eh?

oh well...

'grats BW!!

My eldest derschling (picAtune) just got the starwars lego video game for Christmas... it is too cool.

That is neat. I have a "Darth" pathtag, but no Star Wars coins..

Although the same guy who did Grover's voice did Yoda's....and Grover just rocks..therefore Yoda rocks...

I just love the mystery coins. I don't always get them, but it's nice to see they are out there...especially considering how expensive it is to make coins now-a-days. Kudos to all the mystery coin people...whoever you may be...(or is that whomever?!?) :D

Congrats BW !!

Wow! That's an awesome coin! Big Star Wars fans here too. Our daughter's favorite game for the Xbox is the Star Wars Legos game -- she just turned 11 and is also a Star Wars fan (been so for several years). They play it all the time. For Christmas this year, we bought her a bunch of Star Wars Legos.

Here is a pic of the hubby (on the left) practicing his Jedi skills. Yes, he really owns one. It hangs in his office at work and they get them out from time to time to battle:D

the-force.jpg

We'd love, love, love to add this coin to our collection. Did I mention that we love this coin. :D

...Anthus

Today BW received a coin in the mail (one that was from him, to him). It appears to be a Starwars Lego themed coin. It came with a slip, much like what you'd find when you receive a mystery coin in the mail. Anyone know any info on it?

I'll post pics soon.

100_1038.jpg

100_1041.jpg

Wow!!

DiB and I love Star Wars!!

I have to go out later tonight and drop some unactivated coins in caches to get my karma up. :D

OH MY GOSH! Just got home from work, and found a "to me, from me" padded mailer in my mailbox. I have also been blessed with the GeoForce!!! I feel so honored to receive this coin. I got #74. We don't have the lego's, though my nephew must have them all. But, we do have all 6 movies!

Thank you so much Geocaching Jedi!!

:D:D:D

OH MY GOSH! Just got home from work, and found a "to me, from me" padded mailer in my mailbox. I have also been blessed with the GeoForce!!! I feel so honored to receive this coin. I got #74. We don't have the lego's, though my nephew must have them all. But, we do have all 6 movies!

Thank you so much Geocaching Jedi!!

:D:D:D

Congrats to MommyFinder too!

I'll post pics soon.

100_1038.jpg

100_1041.jpg

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I absolutely need that coin in my collection. I've never post in any Mystery Coin thread yet and I've never ask for any but this is a must have coin for me.

Great looking coin. I've been a SW fan since it first came out. I have most of the movie versions, all the way back to VHS, among other collectables.

Same here. I have the first trilogy on VHS and I've seen the first movie in theatre when I was 5 years old.

How can I get this coin ??????

May the GeoForce be with the Geocaching Jedi.

Congrats to BRoKeN W and MommyFinder.:D

Edited by SecretChief

Yeah BW loves Lego Star Wars. He has the game for the PS2, as well as for the Nintendo DS. Spoiled kid I must say. :D I actually laughed when the package arrived because I was shocked my son of all people received a mystery coin and not me. He's currently carrying the coin with him everywhere he goes (unfortunately they cancelled school today :D ) It's nice seeing him so happy and saying "Look at my Lego Geocoin Mommy!" Just puts a smile on my face :D

Congrats MommyFinder on receiving this cute little coin!

I can't believe so many of you have Star Wars memorabilia!

Finally a coin that Micke can ooh and aah over, lol!

He just can't believe that I fell asleep during the original Star Wars when it was at the theater. I was 11 or so when it came out, lol!

Then, blasphemy of blasphemies, I never saw any of the other ones...

Hehehe... he threatened to divorce me :D

Naomi :D

Finally a coin that Micke can ooh and aah over, lol!

He just can't believe that I fell asleep during the original Star Wars when it was at the theater. I was 11 or so when it came out, lol!

Then, blasphemy of blasphemies, I never saw any of the other ones...

Hehehe... he threatened to divorce me :D

Naomi :D

For some reason you reminded me of the first time my husband, RW (well not my husband at the time) tried to kiss me. We had just finished watching the Star Wars Trilogy at a friends house and he was dropping me off at mine. He leaned in to kiss me, and well....he got my cheek instead (I panicked!) :D At least the weekend after I was the one that went in for the kiss. :D

The mailwoman (we have a chick :D ) hadn't come when I got home today but I just drove down to the mailbox and guess what I got???? Wooohooo, thank you mystery coin person!

Now with that being said, I actually was given a second one to do with as I choose. I'm going to put the other coin up for auction (tonight) for the friend of BW's who lost their little boy 'Dustin'. I will post a link when I get it done. The one that will go up for auction will be antique silver.

Thanks again Geocaching Jedi :D

The mailwoman (we have a chick :D ) hadn't come when I got home today but I just drove down to the mailbox and guess what I got???? Wooohooo, thank you mystery coin person!

Now with that being said, I actually was given a second one to do with as I choose. I'm going to put the other coin up for auction (tonight) for the friend of BW's who lost their little boy 'Dustin'. I will post a link when I get it done. The one that will go up for auction will be antique silver.

Thank you for the kind gesture tsun! It is very much appreciated. Congrats on receiving the mystery coin!

Thank you for the kind gesture tsun! It is very much appreciated. Congrats on receiving the mystery coin!

You know, I didn't get the little pink sheet with mine and I just read yours fully and I didn't see the do not sell part. Although for charity purpose I would hope that is ok, so just to be sure, I hope the 'Geocaching Jedi' has an email, I'd like permission to do the charity auction. I don't want to be on the Dark Side. Kelly, I'll send you an email here shortly.

You know, I didn't get the little pink sheet with mine and I just read yours fully and I didn't see the do not sell part. Although for charity purpose I would hope that is ok, so just to be sure, I hope the 'Geocaching Jedi' has an email, I'd like permission to do the charity auction. I don't want to be on the Dark Side. Kelly, I'll send you an email here shortly.

I see no mistake was made sending a coin for you to do with as you please.

You are more a Jedi than I might ever hope to be :blink: