Garmin Colorado FAQ and Issues List

I can't believe there hasn't been a new firmware release since the 2.51 beta.

Come on Garmin! :)

/rant

Yep I am also suprised, We are now in high summer when most people will be doing outdoor pursuits

I would have thought Garmin would have had an update to increase sales and to fix the things people have complained about.

I would guess at this time of year they would sell most units and while people look to sites like this for comparisons they are not doing them selves any favours

Even if they only changed 2.51 from beta to a proper update wouldn't be so bad

and My WISH LIST for the update

CAN we have VOICE navigation on the 300 PLEASE the £80 nuvi has it yet this 300 cost 4 times the price and does not ????? I would find it so usefull not having to take 2 units every where I go. MY Nokia phone has voice guidance on garmin mobile XT and thats not a dedicated GPS unit

and My WISH LIST for the update

CAN we have VOICE navigation on the 300 PLEASE the £80 nuvi has it yet this 300 cost 4 times the price and does not ????? I would find it so usefull not having to take 2 units every where I go. MY Nokia phone has voice guidance on garmin mobile XT and thats not a dedicated GPS unit

And just exactly where do you propose for these voices to emanate from?

It has no speaker, just a pietzo squeeker.

Norm

Two things:

1) Minor improvement: make GPS elevation available field for Trip Computer and other places where fields are customizable. I have had my unit showing me elevation over 2000m above see level when it should have been in order of magnitude less (~200). Of course calibration using GPS elevation fixed it but I'd rather be able to just see GPS elevation instead of having to calibrate every so often.

2) Observation: I often see my Colorado 300 crash when I switch to Trip Computer page after longer time. I'd say the chance of it crashing is some 25%, maybe a bit more.

Edited by Tomas4x4

I can't believe there hasn't been a new firmware release since the 2.51 beta.

Come on Garmin! ;)

/rant

Absolutely agree, it has been a LONG time since last update and there are definitely some improvements to be done.

It would be great if there was SDK (software develpment kit) for the unit. I am sure that we would see an explosion of mods and customizations for it.

I have a problem I haven't seen mentioned yet. If I start up my 300 with the SD card in it it fades out and shuts down after it asks me if I want to go into mass storage mode or not (not sure if that's the proper verbiage but I think you know what I'm talking about). It doesn't matter whether I select yes or no. If I remove the SD card all is well and I haven't tried a different card yet. This started about a week ago, I reformatted the SD card and all was back to normal for a couple of days then it started again yesterday.

Any ideas?

This started for mee to after update to 2.54

Not sure if it's something with update, since it's some time since I last had it on my PC.

It's nothing wrong with SD card, it does work perfiect in GPS and PC

Edit...

This is a firmware bug.

Workaround.

* Remove card

* Connect USB

* Wait until fully on.

* Insert card.

Edited by jotne

This started for mee to after update to 2.54

Not sure if it's something with update, since it's some time since I last had it on my PC.

It's nothing wrong with SD card, it does work perfiect in GPS and PC

Edit...

This is a firmware bug.

Workaround.

* Remove card

* Connect USB

* Wait until fully on.

* Insert card.

I'm still running 2.51

Curious about battery life. In GO$Rs GPSMAP 60 comparison, the Colorado has ~half the battery life. But, don't the Colorado and H series use the same MTK chipset? So why the poor battery life for the Colorado?

Probably because of the bigger high resolution screen.

GO$Rs

I am having a problem with some additional maps not showing up - at least there appear to be gaps when I zoom out.

I have the southern part of canada topo v2 along with national parks 24K east loaded into my 400t builtin flash. If I have no SD card in then all the maps appear to be there - I can see the map boundaries I expect when I zoom out far enough.

If I put in an SD card with North America City Navigator NT 2008 and National Parks West and Central then when I zoom out there are patches of Canada where the topo map boundaries no longer appear - not sure if they are "lost" or somehow not showing up...

Also I have had no luck writing large img files (such as the SD example above) using map manager on my mac - it always crashes out after very long effort of making the image file. I have had to use windows...

Is there a place on the Colorado that I can view how many waypoints are stored on the unit? Something like xx of 1000 waypoints used? A status page of sorts?

Nope, it is a commonly requested feature for both waypoints and geocaches however.

I am having a problem with some additional maps not showing up - at least there appear to be gaps when I zoom out.

I have the southern part of canada topo v2 along with national parks 24K east loaded into my 400t builtin flash. If I have no SD card in then all the maps appear to be there - I can see the map boundaries I expect when I zoom out far enough.

If I put in an SD card with North America City Navigator NT 2008 and National Parks West and Central then when I zoom out there are patches of Canada where the topo map boundaries no longer appear - not sure if they are "lost" or somehow not showing up...

Also I have had no luck writing large img files (such as the SD example above) using map manager on my mac - it always crashes out after very long effort of making the image file. I have had to use windows...

Do you know how many total map segments are contained in these files? There is a limit of around 4k-5k on the Colorado. You'll start to see dropped segments if you exceed the limit.

GO$Rs

Do these updates make the Colorado useable now? It looks like the 2.54 update came out on July 1st. Wanting to buy this but the negative feedback seems overwhelming to date. Thanks!

Change History

Changes made from version 2.51 to 2.54:

Added ability to turn elevation shading off, included in user profile settings

Added ability to log a comment with geocaching Field Notes

Added ability to save map selections to user profile settings

Added compass setting to saved user profile settings

Added tracback along current track

Added ability to determine public land survey or USGS Quad name for Topo 24k HD cartography

Added progress bar during software updates

Improved odometer distance calculation

Improved Wherigo engine

Improved backlight behavior

Improved compass / gps heading autoswitch behavior

Improved keyboard behavior in address & intersection searches

Improved behavior in low battery state

Improved behavior of turn-by-turn route recalcuations

Improved map drawing to eliminate redraws when not necessary

Improved map drawing to reduce partial map draws

Improved map drawing to enhance appearance of trails

Improved usability of WGS84 by listing as a datum rather than just a spheroid

Improved automatic track archiving when archiving very lengthy activity segments

Increased maximum number of GPX files processed to 200

Corrected guidance text to not truncate streets when not necessary

Corrected behavior of proximity alarms in custom points of interest

Corrected potential issues that prevented user alarm from sounding

Corrected map drawing above 75 degrees latitude

Corrected potential issue when attempting to delete profiles

Corrected issue that generated extra waypoints at poweron when 'Mark Waypoint' was the first listed shortcut

Corrected potential issue preventing 'Waypoints' from being listed in 'Where to?'

Corrected issue that prevented poor signal strength messages from disappearing if a fix was achieved

Corrected calculated issue that prevented complete display of large numbers

Corrected specified schema path for GPX files

Corrected Dutch keyboard to include 'Z' for address searches

Corrected User Grid to retain settings between power cycles

Corrected User Grid to allow 'E' and 'W' for longitude origin entry

Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.51:

Added ability to reposition waypoint to current location

Added support for language-specific keyboards

Added support for editing location in all position formats

Added Spanner support

Improved drawing of BlueChart tidal areas

Improved performance when exiting mass storage mode

Improved paperless goecaching (various)

Improved Wherigo player (various)

Corrected potential shutdown when selecting maps with a large variety of maps loaded

Corrected potential shutdown when profiling a long route

Corrected avoiding highways

Corrected display of found geocaches

Corrected issue preventing name of lakes and rivers from showing when highlighted

Corrected display of bridge heights

Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:

Improved acquisition time in certain circumstances.

Improved power on time.

Improved backlight support.

Improved support for NiMH batteries.

Improved Wherigo player.

Added ability to show and review geocaches on the map.

Added ability to log geocaches as found.

Increased maximum geocache count to 2000.

Added support for BlueChart currents.

Added ability to view extended information for custom POI's.

Added ability for turn preview beep to reset the backlight timeout.

Corrected map to display road labels.

Corrected map to display small towns.

Corrected map to not change orientation when beginning pan mode.

Corrected metric nautical setting to display appropriate map scale.

Support for Colorado Field Notes, at geocaching.com.

Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:

Added setting to turn off the compass.

Alarm clock will not change your backlight if it is already on.

Low battery warning shows on powerup when appropriate.

Improved DEM shading with supplemental maps.

Fixed marine colors for depth soundings and active track.

Added ability to view extended chart information and chart notes.

Improve share wirelessly connection.

Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:

Fixed potential shutdown when using partially discharged alkaline batteries and significant amounts of backlight.

Improved backlight usability.

Corrected potential memory leak on altimeter page.

Corrected issue that changed map setting to north up if reviewing a point on the map.

Changed the automotive view angle to match automotive products.

Added ability to exit compass calibration if calibration fails.

Improved performance and error handling of Share Wirelessly application.

Corrected tone of route turn warnings.

Added height and depth information on review pages if the information is available (related to marine maps).

Corrected drawing of spot soundings.

Improved drawing of satellite imagery in 400i and 400c.

Do these updates make the Colorado useable now? It looks like the 2.54 update came out on July 1st. Wanting to buy this but the negative feedback seems overwhelming to date. Thanks!

It's totally useable. We have a Colorado 300 that is great. It's not perfect, but neither is my Windows computer, or my PDA, or my car, or my ...

IMHO, one has to be careful with forums and not use them as your only source of info. Forums by their nature are negative. People generally come to forums because they are having problems and are looking for solutions. And because a lot of money has just been spent and things are not quite right, emotions start to rise. So by their very nature you're going to get a negative bias.

Before we bought our unit we asked at the store we bought it from how many returns they were seeing. They said that at first they had quite a few returns but by the time we bought ours they were getting no more of these back than any other electronic device they sell.

My 2 cents.

NO, if you want to use it like a GPS - if you want to use it like a stone :angry: , it might be fine.

There are still location errors with the newest firmware 2.54b.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=184158

There also a lot of us out there who have never experienced the drift on their colorados.

And I'm one of them.

It was more than usable, for me, with the 2.51 beta firmware.

I love my colorado 400t. I use it all the time and absolutly love it. You all can have your 60csx's I love not having to use Cachemate and now I have it all in one and love it. like someone else said there is always ways to make it better like windows. Just a mater of time and it will be even better. I would recomend it to anyone.

Do you know how many total map segments are contained in these files? There is a limit of around 4k-5k on the Colorado. You'll start to see dropped segments if you exceed the limit.

GO$Rs

This sounds like the problem - I can check at home later but I bet it's a bunch. Is the limit total across all img files or is it for each img file allowing for judicious distribution across internal and SD memory to help squeeze more in?

On a Colorado using a recent sw version 2.60 and GPS sw version 2.60 I experienced a series of Colorado crashes (display slowly fades out) on approaching one specific geocache: GCVR92 (Krcki most, Croatia). Such never happened to me so far with any other cache, neither with a 2.60 sw (I upgraded when it came out, about two weeks ago), nor with previous versions, and never happened with any other cache.

I don't know what would be so special about this location. I had the unit in off-road mode, with a destination set to this gc (gc, options -> Go To Location, i.e. not in geocaching mode). Geocaches of the region were loaded through a gpx file, although I doubt this matters. Removing SD card with a routing map did not affect the situation.

Everything was normal until approaching the location to about 20 meters. At that point the unit just faded out. On powering up the unit it crashed again just after displaying copyright notice and a message about loading maps. My first thought was that batteries were low, so I replaced them, which did not improve the matter, and neither did connecting GPS to a DC power in a car. This happened about 20 times in a row: sitting on a road in the vicinity of a cache it would crash every time right after finishing its boot sequence. I was about to give up and moved away from a location, trying to boot up again some 50 m away - and it came up for a few seconds. A few reboots later I managed to be quick enough and hit a STOP in the few seconds between a boot and a crash, which solved the problem, the unit stayed up as if nothing happened. Re-entering a destination and re-approaching the geocache the Colorado crashed again.

After returning home, just for exploring the possibilities, I entered the gc destination again, then switched to a gps-off simulation mode and manually set the location on the map to some 30 m East (or North East) from the gc destination, then repeatedly setting the simulated location closer and closer - and it crashed again!!! It doesn't happen every time, but repeating the exercise a dozen times I managed to cause a crash three times - and only on this specific geocache location! Weird indeed. Maybe it has something to do with displaying a destination reached message.

I looked at the Colorado wikispaces list of issues, but I didn't find a problem report which would correspond to my issue. As the problem is repeatable (with some luck) in the simulation mode, I would appreciate if somebody else would try and would be able to reproduce and confirm the problem.

It might be a map render issue, and trying to display the map at that point causes the crash.

That was a valid concern worth investigating, thanks. I believe the following experiment rules out the possibility:

I first removed the routing map (on an SD card) and turned off a topological map, leaving only the base map. Repeating the experiment caused a crash in the first attempt. Next I also turned off a world base map, which removed practically everything from a screen. It made pointing out the location 'on the map' a bit difficult, but again, a crash on the second attempt.

More experimentation: entering the same geocache coordinates manually as a waypoint and setting it as a destination never produces a crash. Seems the destination must be a geocache (and must be that particular one), and it does not suffice to just have the unit in geocaching mode, it must be a true destination (Go To Location). Both sequences lead to a crash: setting a simulated location on the map first and then entering the gc as a destination, or the other way around.

Here is a detailed sequence (one of the possible ones) leading to a crash: Use With GPS Off, Set Location On Map, (set to about 5 m away from gc, apparently in any direction (tried: E, NE, W)), Where To? -> Geocaches -> (select GCVR92, Enter) -> options -> Go To Location (crash right away).

Edited by mmartinec

The Colorado is notoriously picky about the exact contents of the entry in the .gpx file which describes the cache. Next step would be to examine the .gpx file with a text editor to see what, if anything, is unusual about this particular cache.

Each firmware revision has improved the unit's behavior, but -- given the past history -- it would not be surprising to find a few more caches with problems.

The Colorado is notoriously picky about the exact contents of the entry in the .gpx file which describes the cache. Next step would be to examine the .gpx file with a text editor to see what, if anything, is unusual about this particular cache. Each firmware revision has improved the unit's behavior, but -- given the past history -- it would not be surprising to find a few more caches with problems.

The file doesn't look unusual to me. The few UTF8 characters are not unusual for text in geocaches of the region. See for yourself: http://filebin.ca/vhtavo/krkbug.gpx

Just to make sure, I removed all my gpx files from the CO (originally I had all geocaches from Croatia in a gpx file), removed the Current.gpx, and uploaded just this one file containing a single cache, and repeated the exercise - with the same result. Anyone wants to take the bait and try for himself?

The Colorado is notoriously picky about the exact contents of the entry in the .gpx file which describes the cache. Next step would be to examine the .gpx file with a text editor to see what, if anything, is unusual about this particular cache. Each firmware revision has improved the unit's behavior, but -- given the past history -- it would not be surprising to find a few more caches with problems.

The file doesn't look unusual to me. The few UTF8 characters are not unusual for text in geocaches of the region. See for yourself: http://filebin.ca/vhtavo/krkbug.gpx

Just to make sure, I removed all my gpx files from the CO (originally I had all geocaches from Croatia in a gpx file), removed the Current.gpx, and uploaded just this one file containing a single cache, and repeated the exercise - with the same result. Anyone wants to take the bait and try for himself?

I had a problem with removing gpx files from my Colorado and then it still showing caches in geocache mode even though when hooking back up to my computer it showed no gpx files in the gps. It drove me nuts trying to dump the caches off of my gps. Finnaly figured out that the only fix was to just delete the actual gpx folder itself. All was fixed after that.

Edited by Warriorrider

I had a problem with removing gpx files from my Colorado and then it still showing caches in geocache mode even though when hooking back up to my computer it showed no gpx files in the gps. It drove me nuts trying to dump the caches off of my gps. Finnaly figured out that the only fix was to just delete the actual gpx folder itself. All was fixed after that.

You wouldn't happen to have a Mac would you?

Not me. And I was trying on my desktop running XP and my laptop running Vista. No matter what I did I could not see any gpx files in my gpx folder or elsewhere and yet they were there when I turned my gps on and went to geocaches. Both found and unfound on the same unfound list. Hook it back up the the pc and nothing visible. The funny thing is I ALWAYS send my gpx file of 1950 caches to my gps with the same name. One file only. So after a day of caching I would just send the new file with same name and found caches already removed so it would always just over write the existing file. That way my finds would no longer be on the gps and I was ready to go again. It was after the 2.60 firmware upgrade that the caches stayed there even though I could not see them or over write them. It wasn't till I deleted the entire gpx folder that the problem went away. All has been good since. I also found some waypoints with odd characters like little boxes in the name at the same time. I don't know how one would have effected the other but all is well now. It would often hang until I deleted both the gpx folder and the waypoints.

Edited by Warriorrider

The file doesn't look unusual to me. ... See for yourself ...

I think I got the culprit. Here is a minimalistic gpx file still causing a crash, heavily stripped down from the original geocache entry:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<gpx>
 <wpt lat="45.2397" lon="14.55915">
<name>GCVR92</name>
<sym>Geocache</sym>
<type>Geocache|Traditional Cache</type>
<Groundspeak:cache id="386791" available="True">
  <Groundspeak:name>Krcki most </Groundspeak:name>
  <Groundspeak:placed_by>fiumanka</Groundspeak:placed_by>
  <Groundspeak:type>Traditional Cache</Groundspeak:type>
  <Groundspeak:container>Micro</Groundspeak:container>
  <Groundspeak:difficulty>1</Groundspeak:difficulty>
  <Groundspeak:terrain>1.5</Groundspeak:terrain>
  <Groundspeak:country>Croatia</Groundspeak:country>
  <Groundspeak:short_description>Drive-in</Groundspeak:short_description>
</Groundspeak:cache>
 </wpt>
</gpx>

It appears that displaying a message: "Arriving at Krcki most " is causing a crash. Note the space after a name!

Changing the <Groundspeak:name> into:

<Groundspeak:name>Krcki most</Groundspeak:name>

i.e. stripping a trailing space, avoids the problem!

Also, changing a trailing space into an x:

<Groundspeak:name>Krcki mostx</Groundspeak:name>

also works, but this time the "Arriving at Krcki mostx" no longer fits into one line on the CO display, the "mostx" is pushed onto second line and the problem is avoided.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy Garmin!

Not me. And I was trying on my desktop running XP and my laptop running Vista. No matter what I did I could not see any gpx files in my gpx folder or elsewhere and yet they were there when I turned my gps on and went to geocaches. Both found and unfound on the same unfound list. Hook it back up the the pc and nothing visible. The funny thing is I ALWAYS send my gpx file of 1950 caches to my gps with the same name. One file only. So after a day of caching I would just send the new file with same name and found caches already removed so it would always just over write the existing file. That way my finds would no longer be on the gps and I was ready to go again. It was after the 2.60 firmware upgrade that the caches stayed there even though I could not see them or over write them. It wasn't till I deleted the entire gpx folder that the problem went away. All has been good since. I also found some waypoints with odd characters like little boxes in the name at the same time. I don't know how one would have effected the other but all is well now. It would often hang until I deleted both the gpx folder and the waypoints.

Can't speak to 2.60. In some earlier versions of the firmware, there were issues with the practice you describe. At the time, the only way to make this work correctly was to connect the unit to your computer, delete the existing .gpx file, disconnect, start the unit and allow it to notice there are no .gpx files, reconnect, copy the new .gpx file to the unit, disconnect, and restart the unit. I don't recall when this was fixed, but it was fixed.

I believe there were changes in 2.60 with regard to loading cache information from an SD card. Do you have an SD card installed? If so, are you certain there are no .gpx files on it? Even if not, I suppose it's possible that some of those changes re-introduced earlier problems, or introduced new ones.

The other thing to be sure about with Windows is that you are properly dismounting the USB "disk" device for the Colorado via the "safely remove devices" mechanism.

Can't speak to 2.60. In some earlier versions of the firmware, there were issues with the practice you describe. At the time, the only way to make this work correctly was to connect the unit to your computer, delete the existing .gpx file, disconnect, start the unit and allow it to notice there are no .gpx files, reconnect, copy the new .gpx file to the unit, disconnect, and restart the unit. I don't recall when this was fixed, but it was fixed.

I believe there were changes in 2.60 with regard to loading cache information from an SD card. Do you have an SD card installed? If so, are you certain there are no .gpx files on it? Even if not, I suppose it's possible that some of those changes re-introduced earlier problems, or introduced new ones.

The other thing to be sure about with Windows is that you are properly dismounting the USB "disk" device for the Colorado via the "safely remove devices" mechanism.

Yep, did the connect to pc, delete gpx files, safely remove, fire up the gps to see the caches were there, re-connect to pc and send over a new gpx file with same name as always but with only one cache in it, safely remove from PC, fire the gps up and still several hundred caches in the gps. Connect back to pc and only see the very small current file and the very small cache file I had sent over with one cache. Nothing the size of hundreds of caches. I had removed the SD card prior to all this just in case. I tried showing hidden files on my computer but still nothing. And yet they were there and only visible by looking at them with the gps on. Like I said, deleting the actual gpx folder, not just the files within it was the fix. Very weird :anitongue:

Edited by Warriorrider

Yep, did the connect to pc, delete gpx files, safely remove, fire up the gps to see the caches were there, re-connect to pc and send over a new gpx file with same name as always but with only one cache in it, safely remove from PC, fire the gps up and still several hundred caches in the gps. Connect back to pc and only see the very small current file and the very small cache file I had sent over with one cache. Nothing the size of hundreds of caches. I had removed the SD card prior to all this just in case. I tried showing hidden files on my computer but still nothing. And yet they were there and only visible by looking at them with the gps on. Like I said, deleting the actual gpx folder, not just the files within it was the fix. Very weird :rolleyes:

Try emptying the trash / clearing the recycle bin.

I am experiancing something that appears to be NEW since upgrading to the latest firmware (2.60).

Unlike some my unit has operated pretty much flawlessly since I got it. Now it's shutting down randomly. Just setting in MAP mode driving down the road, I've had it shut off a half dozen times in just a few miles.

Ive also found some repeatable situations that can cause to shut down every time:

1. Go to View Pictures

2. Scroll to the last picture

3. Try to scroll one more time.... power off

I am experiancing something that appears to be NEW since upgrading to the latest firmware (2.60).

Unlike some my unit has operated pretty much flawlessly since I got it. Now it's shutting down randomly. Just setting in MAP mode driving down the road, I've had it shut off a half dozen times in just a few miles.

Ive also found some repeatable situations that can cause to shut down every time:

1. Go to View Pictures

I haven't seen the issue with shutoffs. Are you autorouting using City Nav or just straight line routing with Topo Maps?

I've seen the other issue. I can cause it by scroll back on the first picture which I have loaded.

I have 5-6 jpg images loaded in [drive]:\photos. Can you let me know how many pictures you have loaded and what directory they located in on your CO? Other people can't seem to reproduce it so there must be some other variable involved.

GO$Rs

1. Go to View Pictures

I haven't seen the issue with shutoffs. Are you autorouting using City Nav or just straight line routing with Topo Maps?

I've seen the other issue. I can cause it by scroll back on the first picture which I have loaded.

I have 5-6 jpg images loaded in [drive]:\photos. Can you let me know how many pictures you have loaded and what directory they located in on your CO? Other people can't seem to reproduce it so there must be some other variable involved.

GO$Rs

When the unit is shutting down in map mode, it doesn't seem to matter whether I'm routing or just displaying maps with no routing. It also doesn't seem to matter if I'm moving or not, as it has shutdown while stopped also. I have City Nav loaded on the Expansion Card, as well as TOPO on the built in memory of course. All maps enabled.

I'll have to check for specifics on the images (I don't have the unit with me right now) but there are only about a half dozen small images in the pictures folder on the Internal RAM (Don't want to mess with that expensive City Nav Card).

Was caching at the MWGB this weekend with my 400t with the 2.6 software along with some friends that have a 300 with the 2.6 software. Trying to open the description page for four of caches caused our units to crash. We could use the units to find the cache and were able to log the cache as found. All the caches were by the same hider, who uses lots of graphics on his pages. I am assuming that it is related to the graphics, but am not really sure. The weird thing is we found a good number of other caches by the same hider, and no problems with those pages.

The problem caches were:

Tigger's Quest

The Dalmation Cache

Life Cover Series Cache #3

Mr. Incredible's Rock Garden Party

Was caching at the MWGB this weekend with my 400t with the 2.6 software along with some friends that have a 300 with the 2.6 software. Trying to open the description page for four of caches caused our units to crash. We could use the units to find the cache and were able to log the cache as found. All the caches were by the same hider, who uses lots of graphics on his pages. I am assuming that it is related to the graphics, but am not really sure. The weird thing is we found a good number of other caches by the same hider, and no problems with those pages.

The problem caches were:

Tigger's Quest

The Dalmation Cache

Life Cover Series Cache #3

Mr. Incredible's Rock Garden Party

I know I found all of these prior to the upgrade since I live here in the Fort. I haven't had any issues on any of his caches yet, I have the 400t. I'll keep an eye out. He does have a 300 now himself so I'll let him know.