Garmin Colorado FAQ and Issues List

2) Battery life is terrible. With 2300 mAh batteries, I could get, maybe, two hours of use. I'm sure that's mostly because the backlight has to be on almost all the time.

I firmly believe that this is due to a defective unit, or a beta unit or what ever. Return it and get a different one. I was out hiking on Saturday and started out with 3 bars and after 5 hours, I was on 2 bars. I had the backlight on, with a 1 minute timeout, using 2000mAh eneloop batteries. Most people are getting reasonable battery life.

3) Random shutdowns and restarts, which could be software related, make the Colorado unreliable in the field. Since I have to bring my 60 CSx as a backup, I don't really need to carry the Colorado as well.

I've never had mine shutdown on me. Take it back and get a new one. I've definitely heard of this happening to some units. Not mine though.

--Marky

Once I commit to a route view of the map there is not a quick way to switch to a line of sight view for distance.

Hmm, it's perhaps because of my limited English, but I think I don't understand properly what you mean by "line of sight view". I thought you meant a bearing line on the map (a line from where you are to where you want to go), but you are probably looking for something different.

I understand the difference between a course line (from original starting point to destination) and a bearing line (from current position to destination), but what is it you want here?

Or do you refer to the difference between the bearing line and an auto-route, along the roads?

Edited by apersson850

No, there isn't. But in some cases, the unit can use data from the card, if it's there. I haven't tried that with geocaches. Is it possible?

If so, you could at least have different cache files on different cards, if you like.

Ah Ha. Cool! I just ran a test at "the kitchen table" and you can have a usable geocache .gpx file on the SD card. This is very good news. It means you could have multiple cards loaded with different cache .gpx files to switch out as needed.

Connected via USB to the PC I created a new folder on the card called GPX, just like the GPX folder in the internal drive. I took all my caches (.gpx files) off the internal memory and put them all in my new GPX folder on the card. When booting up they are all there. I also tested putting my cache .gpx files directly in the garmin folder on the card. They will not show up this way.

Next, I tried putting geocache .gpx files on both the internal memory and the card. This also worked! I took a test PQ of mine from 1500 miles away they are all there. I did keep the total number of caches to below the "1000 limit" for these tests.

So in conclusion you can have caches on both the internal memory and the SD card. I have the 300 by the way running 2.3/2/6, with a 2GB SD card where I have all my mapping.

Very many thanks for running the test - it looks as though you have answered my prayer most helpfully and I will go off and experiment myself. If I can have up to 1000 waypoints on each of two SD cards that should answer all my needs. :unsure:

Once I commit to a route view of the map there is not a quick way to switch to a line of sight view for distance.

Hmm, it's perhaps because of my limited English, but I think I don't understand properly what you mean by "line of sight view". I thought you meant a bearing line on the map (a line from where you are to where you want to go), but you are probably looking for something different.

I understand the difference between a course line (from original starting point to destination) and a bearing line (from current position to destination), but what is it you want here?

Or do you refer to the difference between the bearing line and an auto-route, along the roads?

I think he's talking about the Automotive Mode Orientation where the map tilts, giving you a slightly elevated view down the road.

Aha, the perspective view being the line of sight view?

Simply, the difference between a route and a bearing. Nothing to do with the automotive mode at all. I can reproduce it as both of our units do the same thing. Yes all I want is when trying to get to a waypoint being able to switch from the route to a bearing. Gecaches have this functionality but waypoints don't that I can find. Any help appreciated.

Here is a little data on battery life. I went out Saturday with my kids and started the day with a fresh pair of good old Duracell's. yes you read it right, plain old Duracell's, not anything special, just plain old alkaline batteries.

We started out at about 10:30am and didn't stop until 6:00pm. I never turned the unit off and had the back light set to max the whole time. We finished the day two bars out of four. We got in a few more hours the next day before the back light dimmed automatically.

Now, a unit with a screen the size of this with a bright back light will pull some power. To combat that I am trying to locate a good rechargeable set. From past experience the Eveready rechargeable are not very good. The charger they sell with them is crap. Sorry to use blunt language, but it is what it is. It is a dump charger, one that will just pump energy into the battery if it needs it or not. By the way, this is bad for the batteries....

I have tested the Eveready rechargeable using the provided charger and a good high end peak charger and the difference is an almost 2 fold increase in capacity.

Lets put the battery life issue to the test by using a good set of batteries that have been properly charged. Anyone else got one? How about it?

No, there isn't. But in some cases, the unit can use data from the card, if it's there. I haven't tried that with geocaches. Is it possible?

If so, you could at least have different cache files on different cards, if you like.

Ah Ha. Cool! I just ran a test at "the kitchen table" and you can have a usable geocache .gpx file on the SD card. This is very good news. It means you could have multiple cards loaded with different cache .gpx files to switch out as needed.

That's too complicated. Magellan eXplorist has way better support for geocaching than the Colorado. I have both and I thought getting a Colorado would have been an upgrade :o

In Magellan there is a thing called file manager, so you can have 10000 different geocache/POI/tracklog/whatever files on an SD card (only the card size is the limit), then you just select which ones are in use at which moment. For example, I have all caches in my country chopped to 200 caches per file (which is the stupid limit in Magellan). But, I *can* have all geocaches to go, and I don't need a laptop with me if I do ad-hoc caching with my car. And it works fast when I choose a cache, look at cache information (no full descr. though), and all caches are visible on the map!

I really hope that Garmin fixes things to the level that they promised in their advertisements, otherwise I'm back in Magellan's camp for good.

Edited by tr1976

Simply, the difference between a route and a bearing. Nothing to do with the automotive mode at all. I can reproduce it as both of our units do the same thing. Yes all I want is when trying to get to a waypoint being able to switch from the route to a bearing. Geocaches have this functionality but waypoints don't that I can find. Any help appreciated.

Áll right, let's first re-establish the terminology here, so we know what we are talking about. Otherwise, it will be difficult to help you.

A bearing is the direction from where you are to your destination. Hence, a bearing line is a straight line from where you are to your destination. If you follow the bearing line, you'll go the shortest way to your destination, from your current position. When you move, the bearing line will move with you.

A course line is a line from your original position to the destination. It remains static, no matter where you go. By comparing your position to the course line, you can see how far off track you are.

A route consists of two or more waypoints. These points are connected by course lines. If you follow the lines, you'll traverse the shortest path between your points. All the time, you can see how far from the shortest path you are, by comparing your position to the route.

When travelling in a vehicle, following roads is usually the better choice. An autoroute does that. It's computed to follow the roads, according to some preferences and algorithm, in the way you desire (more or less).

Now, when we've defined this (it's nothing new, it's the normal convention), could you say that you are looking for a method to go from an autoroute to a bearing line? Or is it something else?

That's too complicated. Magellan eXplorist has way better support for geocaching than the Colorado. I have both and I thought getting a Colorado would have been an upgrade :o

In Magellan there is a thing called file manager, so you can have 10000 different geocache/POI/tracklog/whatever files on an SD card (only the card size is the limit), then you just select which ones are in use at which moment. For example, I have all caches in my country chopped to 200 caches per file (which is the stupid limit in Magellan). But, I *can* have all geocaches to go, and I don't need a laptop with me if I do ad-hoc caching with my car. And it works fast when I choose a cache, look at cache information (no full descr. though), and all caches are visible on the map!

I really hope that Garmin fixes things to the level that they promised in their advertisements, otherwise I'm back in Magellan's camp for good.

I completely echo the first part of the last paragraph as being able to shift files from the card to the internal memory and vice versa is what I want to be able to do. If that were possible it should also be possible to store maps as well as waypoint/geocaches.

Simply, the difference between a route and a bearing. Nothing to do with the automotive mode at all. I can reproduce it as both of our units do the same thing. Yes all I want is when trying to get to a waypoint being able to switch from the route to a bearing. Geocaches have this functionality but waypoints don't that I can find. Any help appreciated.

Áll right, let's first re-establish the terminology here, so we know what we are talking about. Otherwise, it will be difficult to help you.

A bearing is the direction from where you are to your destination. Hence, a bearing line is a straight line from where you are to your destination. If you follow the bearing line, you'll go the shortest way to your destination, from your current position. When you move, the bearing line will move with you.

A course line is a line from your original position to the destination. It remains static, no matter where you go. By comparing your position to the course line, you can see how far off track you are.

A route consists of two or more waypoints. These points are connected by course lines. If you follow the lines, you'll traverse the shortest path between your points. All the time, you can see how far from the shortest path you are, by comparing your position to the route.

When travelling in a vehicle, following roads is usually the better choice. An autoroute does that. It's computed to follow the roads, according to some preferences and algorithm, in the way you desire (more or less).

Now, when we've defined this (it's nothing new, it's the normal convention), could you say that you are looking for a method to go from an autoroute to a bearing line? Or is it something else?

Sorry for the confusion in terms, my bad. You are correct autoroute to bearing line. So what am I missing for an easy way to do switch between the two for waypoints for waypoints?

Bug:

With new 2.40 firmware, selection of the text size for 'User Waypoints', 'Street Label' and 'Land Cover' does not work. No matter what you choose, 'Street Label' is always shown with medium text size, other two always in small text size. The only setting where text size actually works is 'Map Points'.

Usability improvement:

Provide ability to choose what is default option when external power to the unit (in car) is cut off. Right now unless you override the default in 30 seconds, it will turn itself off. When you do off-roading and relatively often stop to check the trail ahead or to take pictures and so on. It should also remember last backlight setting with external power and restore it when external power comes back.

Edited by Tomas4x4

Then I had this idea that maybe this has something to do with how Macs deal with files put in the trash.

Yup, I ran into this early on, using my 400t with my MacBook Pro. I used Parallels/Windows to poke around on the 400t and found that OSX leaves a normally-invisible ".Trashes" directory in the "Garmin" root directory.

The fix would be for the firmware to be changed so that the Colorado ignores anything in that folder, if it exists.

(I assume the same problem would occur using a card.)

I don't have a Colorado, but would imagine that the Mac sees it like any other storage device, like an external HDD or a USB memory stick. There lives a trash folder on all of these devices, and anything you put in there still lives until you 'empty' the trash...try it with a memory stick...take something on the stick & trash it but don't empty it...yank the stick & then re-mount it...notice there's still stuff in the trash? Your data is STILL on the drive, just in the 'trash' directory, until you empty the trash/delete it (heck, even then it's still there until you actually overwrite that disk space).

Yes, the Colorado should ignore anything in the trash folder, but I think that the Mac is just doing it's thing....

The fix? Empty your trash can....make your mother proud :D

M

(Apple user since 1981)

but I think that the Mac is just doing it's thing....

Oh, I wasn't blaming the Mac in any way. I was just noticing this effect. I don't think this occurs on windows. I was also wondering what search/ordering algorithm they might be using that would cause the trashed files to be loaded before the new GPX file (none were loaded from the 'real' GPX file). Maybe they load by file creation date so that the newer info would overwrite the old? Who knows.

--Marky

Here is a little data on battery life. I went out Saturday with my kids and started the day with a fresh pair of good old Duracell's. yes you read it right, plain old Duracell's, not anything special, just plain old alkaline batteries.

We started out at about 10:30am and didn't stop until 6:00pm. I never turned the unit off and had the back light set to max the whole time. We finished the day two bars out of four. We got in a few more hours the next day before the back light dimmed automatically.

Now, a unit with a screen the size of this with a bright back light will pull some power. To combat that I am trying to locate a good rechargeable set. From past experience the Eveready rechargeable are not very good. The charger they sell with them is crap. Sorry to use blunt language, but it is what it is. It is a dump charger, one that will just pump energy into the battery if it needs it or not. By the way, this is bad for the batteries....

I have tested the Eveready rechargeable using the provided charger and a good high end peak charger and the difference is an almost 2 fold increase in capacity.

Lets put the battery life issue to the test by using a good set of batteries that have been properly charged. Anyone else got one? How about it?

Here is the best charger I have found:

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/maha-mh...ery-charger.php

I'm also using the AccuLoop batteries in my cameras -- they are much better at keeping a charge when stored and last alot longer than the store brand NiMH batteries

I'm also using the AccuLoop batteries in my cameras -- they are much better at keeping a charge when stored and last alot longer than the store brand NiMH batteries

Great, I was looking at that one the other night and was going to ask about them. Our local Batteries Plus carries them with the charger. Now I know, and will pick one up.

On another note, I found that Sanyo has issued a 2700a AA NiMH cell. Cant find them locally but I may order them and give them a try.

My unit still crashes ( full shutdown) when viewing certain cache descriptions, it appears to be those with formatted HTML content and/or pictures

here is a link to a Geocache that will crash or lock when viewing the description, can anyone replicate this, or is this a known issue?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...51-d6e3ecb3735f

I loaded that one up on my Colorado 300 and viewed it with no trouble. the HTML formatting is in plain text so the description is a little mangled but no shutdown or crash.

2.3/2.6 revisions.

My unit still crashes ( full shutdown) when viewing certain cache descriptions, it appears to be those with formatted HTML content and/or pictures

here is a link to a Geocache that will crash or lock when viewing the description, can anyone replicate this, or is this a known issue?

Mine hangs when I try to read the description of this particular cache : GCJMRB ... I end up having to do the batteries out/in reboot thing ( w/ 2.4 update ).

Anyone want to try this cache and see if it also happens to your unit ...?

Edited by nicolo

Great, I was looking at that one the other night and was going to ask about them. Our local Batteries Plus carries them with the charger. Now I know, and will pick one up.

On another note, I found that Sanyo has issued a 2700a AA NiMH cell. Cant find them locally but I may order them and give them a try.

Just be sure to RTFM before using it. Its capable of charging batteries at a very high rate (by default) if you don't set the charge rate manually. I usually use the 200 mAh rate (lowest one) and it takes 10-14 hours to charge the batteries. On the plus side, it keeps track of the charge voltage and capacity for each battery. Money well spent, in my opinion.

Hey g-o-cachers,

Do you think it would be prudent to start a new issue/feature request/wish list thread? Just a suggestion in the form of a question. The recent update has addressed many of the initial issues to one extent or another and a clean thread would eliminate some of the clutter.

Thanks again for all of the time and effort you have put into updating and monitoring the FAQ and issue list.

Sorry for the confusion in terms, my bad. You are correct autoroute to bearing line. So what am I missing for an easy way to do switch between the two for waypoints for waypoints?

Use an automotive and a geocache profile. Have autorouting setting in one, off-road in the other. Switch profile and recalculate.

I have been trying to set up specific profiles on my 300, but have not been successful.

I have assumed that the software is not yet able to do Profile Changes. After I updated to firmware 2.40, I hoped to be able to make a specific profile, but still no luck.

Am I missing something, or are Profile Changes still not implemented?

Yep, viewing the description of this one shut my GPS down (screen faded away). I was able to press the power button and restart it. This would be a great one to send to Garmin so they can fix the problem.

--Marky

Am I missing something, or are Profile Changes still not implemented?

I'm not positive what you are asking, but if you are asking how to create a new profile, here are the steps:

step1.jpgstep2.jpgstep3.jpgstep4.jpgstep5.jpgstep6.jpgstep7.jpgstep8.jpg

--Marky

Marky,

Thanks for the illustrated step by step instructions. I am aware of those steps, and have attempted them before, without success.

Here is my problem:

I am unable to figure out how to save the different parameters for each profile I create. After I create a profile, if I then create a second different profile, the parameters of both profiles are exactly the same. I am unable to figure out how to save different profiles with different parameters.

Two questions:

When do you set the different parameters? Before or after creating the profile?

Once you create a profile is the profile editable or static?

Thanks for your advice.

I think your missing an important step. After you create and name the new profile, you need to left soft key and select change profiles, then activate that profile, and change settings within it

I dont know how to delete one yet though :)

Edited by Baumer

I got my Colorado 300 today and am 'dry' caching . Love the features so far (My Palm was dying and my aging 60CS was crying out for replacement). So instead of getting a new Palm I got the Colorado... I think it's the right choice with the current firmware... My biggest question that I could not figure out so far: A quick way to turn off/on the compass (e.g. like the + key on the 60CS). I don't use the compass 90% of the time - as long as I am moving reasonably consistent the electronic compass does a much better job than the 2-axis... But every once in a while - when being close to a cache in difficult terrain I switch to the electronic compass for the final stretch... Surely there must be a better way than going all the way into settings to turn it off and on? Like using one of the seeminly useless arrow-keys when on the compass screen?

Help please :)

I think your missing an important step. After you create and name the new profile, you need to left soft key and select change profiles, then activate that profile, and change settings within it

I dont know how to delete one yet though :)

Baumer,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried your advise and I still am unable to make unique profiles. For example, lets say I want a profile that defaults to my Topo 2008 map. I can set that up, but if I decide I want a second profile, lets say using CN NA 2008, and not using topo, then after I set that up, if I go back to my topo profile, the chosen map is CN NA 2008, no longer Topo 2008. I am unable to have different profiles with different map settings.

Can anyone confirm following problem with 2.40 firmware?

I have taken the Colorado 300 with TOPO US 2008 on a car ride to enjoy street labels working only to find out that they initially do, but after few miles on the road disappear both from Recreational or Automotive map view. They could be brought back by zooming out and back in or by panning but not reliably. It is possible that it comes back on its own.

Edited by Tomas4x4

I tried your advise and I still am unable to make unique profiles. For example, lets say I want a profile that defaults to my Topo 2008 map. I can set that up, but if I decide I want a second profile, lets say using CN NA 2008, and not using topo, then after I set that up, if I go back to my topo profile, the chosen map is CN NA 2008, no longer Topo 2008. I am unable to have different profiles with different map settings.

But this has nothing to do with the problem you initially asked for help with. The profiles will store the selection of routing methods.

That they omitted the map selection is either due to oversight, or there's some technical problem involved in doing it.

It seems that most of my initial issues (especially the major ones) have been resolved in the latest firmware.

What are the rest of you percieving as the largest outstanding issues? I would consider bugs/failures to be higher priority that 'feature requests' - but then, I guess it depends on the feature.

The top of my list, right now, is the ability to enter some text into the 'log' when marking a cache as found. Clearly, Garmin has set a field aside for this (as suggested by the empty quotes at the end of each line) - but has left us (thus far) without the ability to populate it.

After that, I would like to see unique zoom level settings for geocaches - so that I could control precisely when they are displayed, as opposed to other waypoints / POIs. I would like backlight settings to be sticky. A quick way to toggle on/off the electronic compass, toggle between north up/track up, or change from "follow road" to "off road" (although changing profiles is pretty quick, especially if you put the 'change profile' into Shortcuts).

I suppose, holding more caches might be nice - but 2000 is enough to cover most any 'routine' scenario, even here in the cache dense SF bay area.

However, all of these are 'nice to have' enhancements - but, with the exception of log text, none of them really impair my ability to use the unit as desired. How's it working out for everyone else?

The top of my list, right now, is the ability to enter some text into the 'log' when marking a cache as found. Clearly, Garmin has set a field aside for this (as suggested by the empty quotes at the end of each line) - but has left us (thus far) without the ability to populate it.

I've been thinking about this some, so I'll take this a step further. It would be cool to be able to upload the current travelbugs you are holding to the GPS, and when you log a find, you should be able to pick from the list of travelbugs you are carrying and drop them. Then, in the field notes list on gc.com, it would automatically select the travelbug(s) for you when you logged the find.

Also, I would like to be able to create a swag list. Most cachers have a list of things they often/always leave. I usually have with me: Fimo tokens, Signature geocoins, Geopins. I would like to be able to create a list and then select what I left by checking checkboxes. I really want to avoid entering text, if possible (but it would be nice if you could if you wanted/needed to.)

Then, when I was in my field notes page and going to log a cache, I want it to A) put in a timestamp and :lol: put in "Left <insert swag item>". Then, I can just add any additional comments about the cache.

--Marky

A quick way to toggle on/off the electronic compass

How's it working out for everyone else?

The compass quick toggle would be on top of my list - even higher than the log text. I don't usually trade and if a cache was unique during the day I'll remember enough details when I get home to write a nice log....

Having said that I really love the new geocaching mode (compared to my 60CS) - the map and compass on the same screen is something I was always missing. Thank you Garmin

Edited by geobernd

It seems that most of my initial issues (especially the major ones) have been resolved in the latest firmware.

What are the rest of you percieving as the largest outstanding issues? I would consider bugs/failures to be higher priority that 'feature requests' - but then, I guess it depends on the feature.

After that, I would like to see unique zoom level settings for geocaches - so that I could control precisely when they are displayed, as opposed to other waypoints / POIs. I would like backlight settings to be sticky. A quick way to toggle on/off the electronic compass, toggle between north up/track up, or change from "follow road" to "off road" (although changing profiles is pretty quick, especially if you put the 'change profile' into Shortcuts).

I suppose, holding more caches might be nice - but 2000 is enough to cover most any 'routine' scenario, even here in the cache dense SF bay area.

However, all of these are 'nice to have' enhancements - but, with the exception of log text, none of them really impair my ability to use the unit as desired. How's it working out for everyone else?

I would like to be able to select which poi is displayed on screen. If i am looking for a gas station I don't need to see bowling alleys and sometimes there are two poi on top of each other. Also when choosing a geocache with city navigator 2008 I would like the route on the road shown and then switch to line of sight but now that i think about it with the caches showing on the map it might be better to set a route to a spot next to the cache and then set the cache when i am close?

Edited by rwrodgers

I've been thinking about this some, so I'll take this a step further. It would be cool to be able to upload the current travelbugs you are holding to the GPS, and when you log a find, you should be able to pick from the list of travelbugs you are carrying and drop them. Then, in the field notes list on gc.com, it would automatically select the travelbug(s) for you when you logged the find.

Also, I would like to be able to create a swag list. Most cachers have a list of things they often/always leave. I usually have with me: Fimo tokens, Signature geocoins, Geopins. I would like to be able to create a list and then select what I left by checking checkboxes. I really want to avoid entering text, if possible (but it would be nice if you could if you wanted/needed to.)

Then, when I was in my field notes page and going to log a cache, I want it to A) put in a timestamp and :lol: put in "Left <insert swag item>". Then, I can just add any additional comments about the cache.

--Marky

Oh Yeah!! When we get to this point... stick a fork in my, I'm DONE! While we're at it - I ought to be able to load the numbering sequence of whatever sig items I'm carrying (I guess that would fall under your 'swag list') - so that I could just chose the item from a drop down.

Adding the timestamp to the log would be nice - but since I do my logging by way of GSAK macro, I reckon I have all the information at my disposal (If I can figure out how to parse the geocache_visits.txt file) to automagically insert it in the Log section of the Notes field (whereas today, CacheMate populates the timestamp into the User Notes section of Notes).

Very, VERY cool!! Dare to dream...

I cannot figure out how to dump the found caches off of my gps. I deleted the geocache visits file but the caches are still in the gps. What am I missing.

Hey... yeah! What gives? I've yet to get the new firmware 'out in the wild' and actually do some caching - and I'd failed to realize that even though I'd deleted the geocache_visits.txt file from the Colorado - that it is still retaining those caches as 'found' (and, hence - [/b]not displaying them in the 'notfound' list of caches.

This is rather annoying, since through my experimentation, I've marked several of the caches closest to home as 'found' - and now, can't get them back.

I'm sure one or both of these processes will resolve it - but, this doesn't seem like it should be required:

1) Select each 'found' cache, one at a time. Then: Option->Log Attempt->Unattempted

2) Delete \garmin\GPX\Current\Current.gpx Since it's not tracking this information in the actual text file - it's got to be in here, right?

Option 1, in addition to restoring the caches to 'notfound' status, creates a new geocache_visits.txt file with all the 'unattempted' entries. So, yet another file to delete.

Option 2 is more destructive than should be necessary.

This was a good observation, Warriorrider.

I cannot figure out how to dump the found caches off of my gps. I deleted the geocache visits file but the caches are still in the gps. What am I missing.

Well, the caches are still in your gpx file ... I guess re-submit your pocket querie(s) and reload your Colorado.

You are exactly right. I was just hoping it would not be this way. Thanks for the help.

Just an FYI. I've been talking with the VP of marketing at Garmin and they're aware of many of the issues people have listed here. They've been working on most of them and the ones they didn't know about have been pasted along to engineering. Give it time, the Colorado 400t will be the only choice for serious Geocachers. Thanks for all the feed back. It's been of great help. :lol:

Just an FYI. I've been talking with the VP of marketing at Garmin and they're aware of many of the issues people have listed here. They've been working on most of them and the ones they didn't know about have been pasted along to engineering. Give it time, the Colorado 400t will be the only choice for serious Geocachers. Thanks for all the feed back. It's been of great help. :lol:

Hey, VK, while you have their ear can you see if the 20 saved tracks can have the functionality as in the 60C/Sx units? I've emailed techsupp several times regarding this and they say it's being looked at. While they're at it, maybe allowing more than 20 saved tracks? Thanks for listening.