Color series of Four Spirit Geocoin is ready for sale now!

Haima

Yesterday I received my set of big beautiful Four Spirit Color Series Geocoins! :rolleyes:

AND

one of these beauties:

FSQYHeads.jpg

heads

FSQYTails.jpg

tails

:) :) :)

Man, are these GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

CF30

Hi,

I totally agree. :)

These Four Spirit Geocoins are amazing !!! :)

Got mine today.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough words in english (french is my first language) to describe how I really like this set.

These will go directly to my special box along with those special coins I will keep forever.

Thanks haima for making these nice pottery geocoins.

Simon

Edited by SecretChief

Oh my god...

These arrived through the week while i was at uni. WOW.

i'd forgotten that i had ordered them (which is bad :wacko: ) i'm not sure that i remember that they were pottery and i definately didn't realise they were so big :rolleyes: , but Wow they are beutiful. I have to find them a coin box all of their own as my original one is now full and they wouldn't have fit anyway.

Dad was in when they arrived and said he thought the Postman had dropped a brick through the letterbox when he heard them hit the floor. :wacko:

These are def not for relese but i might activate them and take them to events with me for others to discover cos they are just too good not to share.

Thank you so much for making such a lovely set of coins i am so glad that i got a set.

Ljay (avoiding the forums on a money saving mission)

I just picked mine up from the post office. These are huge coins. Unfortunately my Center coin is smashed in to a few hundred pieces. I wondered how these might travel. I guess I will try to contact them and see what they have to say. I know they are on holiday so it may be awhile.

I just picked mine up from the post office. These are huge coins. Unfortunately my Center coin is smashed in to a few hundred pieces. I wondered how these might travel. I guess I will try to contact them and see what they have to say. I know they are on holiday so it may be awhile.

Sorry about the broken piece. We will remake the Qilin coin for you with the same tracking number and send it to you before end Feb.

Meantime, we will improve the packing for future shipping.

If anyone finds the coin broken when you receive the package we sent on Jan. 29 and Feb. 4, please e-mail us ASAP. Thank you!

Haima

Sorry about the broken piece. We will remake the Qilin coin for you with the same tracking number and send it to you before end Feb.

If anyone finds the coin broken when you receive the package we sent on Jan. 29 and Feb. 4, please e-mail us ASAP. Thank you!

Haima

Thank you very much for the super fast response and fantastic customer service. I have emailed you the tracking number off this coin. I had to laugh at the solution of baking up a new one. I guess this is one of those unique coins that you can just make up a new one to replace it!

Thank you very much again. Others should learn from your customer service!

Haima

My center coin is also damaged, with a crack along the dragon's face. I'll drop you a note. Much thanks.

TMA

Our set of colored coins arrived today...along with an original color Qilin...I have the original set, that's what prompted me to get these...the coins are awesome! I have a traveler from the original set out there...and, so far, it's held up well...except the last team to get it still has it since November!!! Uh oh, I feel an email coming on....

We are sending Paypal request today to who are in the waitl ist of second lot as we are informed by potter that the coins will be ready as schedule on or before Feb. 25.

As to the few damaged pieces, we will have them ready in the same time. Obviously our previous packing was not strong enough for all condition might happen during shipping. Anyway, we have improved the packing already for our next and future delivery.

Up to now, we still have 19 sets left for sale. For these 19 sets, we can only take SET order, as we have used up all the tracking numbers we have for this lot.

We appreciate all of your complements and encouragement posted here or emailed to us, and we apologize that we can not answer to you individually, as some of you might already knew, for our poor English ability. :drama:

Dorothy & Haima of sssooocool family

Edited by Haima

We got our V1 and just love them, wondering tho, was there a center for the V1, if so how can we get it? Second question one of our Four Spirits color series of the West White Tiger from V2 one is all cracked is there a way we can have this one replaced? Otherwise we love our two sets. Very Big coin and hope that you make a V3 but maybe with a different icon and make the coins totally different somehow. Love seeing coins made out of other materials besides the metals.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

We got our V1 and just love them, wondering tho, was there a center for the V1, if so how can we get it? Second question one of our Four Spirits color series of the West White Tiger from V2 one is all cracked is there a way we can have this one replaced? Otherwise we love our two sets. Very Big coin and hope that you make a V3 but maybe with a different icon and make the coins totally different somehow. Love seeing coins made out of other materials besides the metals.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

E-mail sending. :drama:

Very nice coins. One of my coins (Red Pheonix) is missing a letter in the engraving of the tracking number. Now, I will most likely never send these out traveling anyway but wondering if it would negatively affect the trade value or anything like that?

Please e-mail to sssooocool@gmail.com a photo of the numbers so we can show to the potter and ask for his opinions . Thank you! :unsure:

Haima

Edited by Haima

Very nice coins. One of my coins (Red Pheonix) is missing a letter in the engraving of the tracking number. Now, I will most likely never send these out traveling anyway but wondering if it would negatively affect the trade value or anything like that?

Please e-mail to sssooocool@gmail.com a photo of the numbers so we can show to the potter and ask for his opinions . Thank you! :unsure:

Haima

email sent. I hope the photos are okay and that you can see the numbers.

Please e-mail to sssooocool@gmail.com a photo of the numbers so we can show to the potter and ask for his opinions . Thank you! :lol:

Haima

email sent. I hope the photos are okay and that you can see the numbers.

Photos are nice and clear. Thank you!

Please keep this particular 5 numbers coin as souvenir, we will remake the correct six numbers coin and send to you next week. :unsure:

Haima

Edited by Haima

We have had a set of four we released at the geocoinfest 2007, and these have been travelling - simply to be seen. We liked these coins enough to get a second set of these originals and keep for ourselves - to take and let others see when we can. These are the first one colour set, and the travellers were destined to travel together but have now become separated, which is OK so long as they are being moved and enjoyed. We have recently received two of the yellow qilin "center" to complete the initial set - one coin to release at an upcoming event and travel off to who knows where, and another for us to keep and take with us to show others.

For shipping success, considering we live on th eother side of teh world to most, we have had all sets arrive pristine and the service has been amazing. We enjoy the work and look forward to what is around the corner.

travellers tracking codes are, for those interested:

TB1T56K

TB1T58V

TB1T599

TB1T591

TB20WQ0

Cheers All.

oops - edit, the above were the personal ones - the codes are now the travellers.

Edited by rchdlyn

I have activated two sets of original 4SG-4, of them one set is to travel freely, and another was planned to put the four coins separately in the most east, west, south and north of Taiwan, and hope them will stay there forever like a landmark.

Taiwan is an island country having a lighthouse on those four places respectively, three out of four directions have cache hidden already by local cachers, and I had completed my job putting coins in the north and east. I failed on the west for my car was stuck and sunk into the sand of beach when I reached there last year. Now I have to wait awhile for I learned with regret from the cache page that the cache was gone lately. :P

I have created lately the firth coin Qilin representing center. The ideal is from a local cacher jingle_tt who has a cache in the center of Taiwan and he encouraged me to make this coin. I am going to send him this center coin to let him put into his cache after I go back to Taiwan next month. :D

Haima