Color series of Four Spirit Geocoin is ready for sale now!

Haima

4SCG.jpg

I’m sorry to keep you waiting.

As we mention before, we’re trying to make different colors for Four Spirit Geocoin and in the same time to develop a new coin “Yellow Qilin” which represents “center”. Due to the constant experiment of finding the ideal color plus the heat temperature are different in each color; the process was much more difficult than our expectation.

We are glad to announce that we’ve produced a number of stocks and ready to take your order now.

For more details and purchasing, please click here.

These color series are still under the original name “Four Spirit Geocoin” and icon. Each of the five designs has respective representative color, unpolished, individual packing, 36 pieces each are available now.

If you are interested, please email to sssooocool@gmail.com with the following order details, I would send you the Paypal invoice ASAP. Thank you very much.

.Geonick:

.True name:

.Email address:

.Quantity of 4SCG-E (Dragon):

.Quantity of 4SCG-W (Tiger):

.Quantity of 4SCG-S (Phoenix):

.Quantity of 4SCG-N (Tortoise):

.Quantity of 4SCG-C (Qilin):

.Quantity of 4SCG-5 (5 pieces set):

Dorothy & Haima of sssooocool family

Edited by Haima

oooohhhh,

not worried about my paycheck (cos i'm a student and don't get one ;) ) but i had promised myself i wasn't buying anymore coins until all the other preorders i've placed and my geoscooters (still to be paid) have arrived but there is no way i can't have a set of these.

Email sent. I think i will have to cancel my subscription to the Geocoin forums and stop coming here or i really am going to be a poor student.

Thanks for making such a irresistable coin set.

Ljay

Sorry we have to stop taking order for the time being as our item 4SCG-W White Tiger of this test production is completely sold out.

We will arrange making next lot ASAP and give you more information when we have it.

Thank you all. :D

Dorothy and Haima of sssooocool family

I've sent a couple of emails early this morning and so far they've gone unanswered...

Sorry, Dorothy went to church this moring, and she promised she will complete invoice sending before midnight our time.

You are one the list already.

Haima

Well, I can't argue with your priorities. Thank you so much and I will anxiously and patiently await the invoice.

so, I don't need to worry that I haven't received an invoice yet? You know you go the bug bad when you WANT to get a bill!!

Valerie

Ahhh, so I am not the only one. Usually it isn't so that I am nervously trying to get rid off my money, but this time ... :blink:

so, I don't need to worry that I haven't received an invoice yet? You know you go the bug bad when you WANT to get a bill!!

Valerie

Ahhh, so I am not the only one. Usually it isn't so that I am nervously trying to get rid off my money, but this time ... :P

We can not find your e-mail and name. If you want to preorder, please e-mail to sssooocool@gmail.com Our next lot of products will be available on or about Feb 20.

Haima

I/haven't seen these in person so I am very curious. With them being pottery, how will they hold up in caches? Anyone have any experience?

I have one that is traveling http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1262223 . It was first placed in a cache on 9/20/2007 and has traveled 1967 miles so far. As far as I know it is holding up fine. I did resort to marking the outer ring with a permenent marker stating that "This is a traveling geocoin". I did have a little anxiety when I first released it, but now that it's out of my hands and traveled a bit I am more relaxed about it.

We have organized a production of the next lot of color series Four Sprit Geocoin

with 35-42 pieces per design. The production will be completed around Feb. 20-28.

For those who are interested, please email to sssooocool@gmail.com (this address only please!)

We are very grateful to those who place order for a set when we announced White Tiger was sold out.

Your orders have been placed in our wait list.

Dorothy and Haima of sssooocool family

I/haven't seen these in person so I am very curious. With them being pottery, how will they hold up in caches? Anyone have any experience?

I have one that is traveling http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1262223 . It was first placed in a cache on 9/20/2007 and has traveled 1967 miles so far. As far as I know it is holding up fine. I did resort to marking the outer ring with a permenent marker stating that "This is a traveling geocoin". I did have a little anxiety when I first released it, but now that it's out of my hands and traveled a bit I am more relaxed about it.

Thank you indeed, Robin.

Haima

Now we are able to deliver the coins in waiting list next Monday (Feb.4).

Paypal invoices have been sent, please kindly check.

Chinese New Year is from Feb.6 to Feb.11, we will be out of town for vacation and resume work on Feb. 12.

Kung Hsi Fa Tsai !! ("May you be prosperous in the new year" in Chinese) :unsure:

I have the original version (a set of four, non-colored coins). These color coins look great. :o

I ordered the 5th Four Spirit center "Qilin" coin this morning! :lol:

Thanks, Dorothy and Haima! :o Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Thank you very much for your order. :blink:

Update: All orders paid during Feb 1~3 had been shipped on Feb 4. Thank you all. :lol:

I received a surprise when I got home today :huh: My mother had mistakenly opened my package of geocoins, thinking it was something she ordered...

I received my beautiful color series of Four Spirit geocoins and I just had to pull out my original set and photograph them together.

together2.jpg

I also took individual shots.

comparison.jpg

Truly amazing works of art!!!

I received a surprise when I got home today :huh: My mother had mistakenly opened my package of geocoins, thinking it was something she ordered...

I received my beautiful color series of Four Spirit geocoins and I just had to pull out my original set and photograph them together.

together2.jpg

I also took individual shots.

comparison.jpg

Truly amazing works of art!!!

Wow these are beuatiful!