Anyone else have a problem with Micro's

miuwu

These are all but one micro I found a few daya ago. The one that is not listed is the only one that was interesting

An altoids tin at the base of a post along a dirt road

An altoids tin in a post along a road

A small tube one a road sign

A small tube in a post along a road

A small tube in a sign post along a road

A small pill bottle under a peice of wood on the side of a road

A samll pill bottle under some bark by the side of a road

A small tube in a sign post

An atoids tin under a transformer next to a dumpster

A pill bottle under a peice of wood next to a no tresspasing sign

A match container on the ground next to a dirt road

These were all found in one day, there was nothing memorable about any of these locations, these were placed next to cattle fields or in sign post. With most of them there was not evan any attempt made to camo these hides, not even painting or camo tape.

After I logged my finds I got an e-mail from the person that hid most of these cache complaining about my logs. There were 3 that I just did not want to look for when I got to ground zero, one was an old rest room by a sports field, one was in a pile of trash and on required parking along a dangerous road to look for the cache. Then the cacher that owned most of these sends me an e-mail complaining about logs, I guess I should not say anything negitave about a cache I post a DNF on. I the e-mail I was told that the cachers in the area put a lot of thought into placing their caches in interesting places. Makes me wonder what she thinks is not interesting.

Maybe I should send an e-mail asking for the list of interesting caches.

Edited by JohnnyVegas

These are all but one micro I found a few daya ago. The one that is not listed is the only one that was interesting

An altoids tin at the base of a post along a dirt road

An altoids tin in a post along a road

A small tube one a road sign

A small tube in a post along a road

A small tube in a sign post along a road

A small pill bottle under a peice of wood on the side of a road

A samll pill bottle under some bark by the side of a road

A small tube in a sign post

An atoids tin under a transformer next to a dumpster

A pill bottle under a peice of wood next to a no tresspasing sign

A match container on the ground next to a dirt road

These were all found in one day, there was nothing memorable about any of these locations, these were placed next to cattle fields or in sign post. With most of them there was not evan any attempt made to camo these hides, not even painting or camo tape.

After I logged my finds I got an e-mail from the person that hid most of these cache complaining about my logs. There were 3 that I just did not want to look for when I got to ground zero, one was an old rest room by a sports field, one was in a pile of trash and on required parking along a dangerous road to look for the cache. Then the cacher that owned most of these sends me an e-mail complaining about logs, I guess I should not say anything negitave about a cache I post a DNF on. I the e-mail I was told that the cachers in the area put a lot of thought into placing their caches in interesting places. Makes me wonder what she thinks is not interesting.

Please don't. It might discourage 'her' from placing more interesting and exciting micros.

... After I logged my finds I got an e-mail from the person that hid most of these cache complaining about my logs. There were 3 that I just did not want to look for when I got to ground zero, one was an old rest room by a sports field, one was in a pile of trash and on required parking along a dangerous road to look for the cache. Then the cacher that owned most of these sends me an e-mail complaining about logs, I guess I should not say anything negitave about a cache I post a DNF on. I the e-mail I was told that the cachers in the area put a lot of thought into placing their caches in interesting places. Makes me wonder what she thinks is not interesting.

Without seeing your logs, it would be impossible to tell, but many times that cache owners complain about negative logs it is because the logs were rude. There's a method to explaining why you didn't like something without being rude. Also, it should be noted that without finding the caches, you don't really know how/where they were hidden. Finally, locating a place to park that you are comfortable with is your responsibility, not hers.
You say you don't hunt them, then why does their existence lead you to post this blather?

For the same reason I gripe about Rosie O'Donnell? Her existence offends me. :)

Ya know, that women's pro baseball movie with her and Tom Hanks was just on TBS or something the other day, and I watched like 15 minutes of it. She just makes me want to douse myself in gasoline, and light myself on fire.

Rosie will be what Rosie will be. This thread needs to be put to rest. :)

You say you don't hunt them, then why does their existence lead you to post this blather?

For the same reason I gripe about Rosie O'Donnell? Her existence offends me. :)

Ya know, that women's pro baseball movie with her and Tom Hanks was just on TBS or something the other day, and I watched like 15 minutes of it. She just makes me want to douse myself in gasoline, and light myself on fire.

Rosie will be what Rosie will be. This thread needs to be put to rest. :)

I totally agree. Rosie also makes me feel like dousing you in gasoline and ...

(Just kidding!!!)

For the same reason I gripe about Rosie O'Donnell? Her existence offends me. :laughing:

Rosie will be what Rosie will be. This thread needs to be put to rest. :laughing:

I totally agree. Rosie also makes me feel like dousing you in gasoline and ...

(Just kidding!!!)

I wouldn't recommend doing that, then he'd have to change his name to TheBlackUrkel - and that can be a pain. :DB)