St. Louis/Alton/Belleville cachers

scoobygirl

Anyone in the St. Louis metro area (Alton, Grafton, Belleville, Dupo) looking for a partner to cache with? I can not find anyone to go caching with. :o Everyone says it is to cold or raining or whatever their excuse is not to get out and explore. I want to go caching, have not been in quite some time and I finally have a GPS of my own :D I really want to break it in. I am in St Louis County, but don't mind driving. I am still learning, but enjoy the sport. So if anyone is looking for a partner or a new cacher to add to your group, I would love to go out and explore.

scoobygirl, you're in luck.

This Saturday, the St. Louis Area Geocachers Assn (SLAGA) is having our annual Winter Potluck and Cabin Fever event at Grants shelter in Jefferson Barracks county Park.

Event page

Here you will be able to meet, eat, and talk with over 100 cachers from the St. Louis area and across the river. There are plenty of caches at JB park and there will be quite a few you could team up with and join the hunt.

RGS