Sending Cartridge to 400t?

mpheery3

Hi "guys",

I have a couple of test cartridges I built for the PocketPC & have regenerated for the Colorado (I think!) & when I try to send the files to the device it can't find the 400t to send them to.

How does this process work?

It worked great for the PPC to my iPAW rx5910.

Thanks,

Marvin

I thought you were supposed to be able to copy the Colorado-compiled cartridge to the Wherigo directory on the Colorado, which should have shown up as a standard USB hard drive. The compiled cartridge file should have been found in the same directory as your source code.

Can you describe your problem in more detail, such as what you have done up to that point, how the Colorado acts when plugged in, etc.?

Order one from REI. At least you'll get something back with a member card at the end of the year.

I picked one up yesterday myself. My local REI had just got them in and put them on display when I asked about them. The 400t is Exclusive to REI till Feb 11.

Now if I hadn't accidently killed the batteries by leaving it on overnight.... Ok, not dead just in conservation mode, now where did I stash the rechargables to put in it...