BigD's Geo-bun- Name that cacher!...A cointest

007BigD

congratulations - your cointest has won a cointest!

please follow the link to claim your prize - which is big enough not present a choking hazard for Emmagem!

:D:D;) SWEEET JESUS WE WON EMERALD!!!!!! :D:D:D

What are we gonna do now????

Duh...Take me to DisneyLand :D and maybe find my first cache along the way!!!!!!

Daddy wont take me caching yet, cause he says we gotta find a "Good One" :ph34r: Come'on Pops, your killin me!!! First you promised me a FTF, then you say we'll go anyways-Now what?

Good thing for my buddies here nominating your cointest and sending me sweet coins as prizes otherwise I wouldnt have squat to show off!!!

You guys are all Daddy talks about- He whines to me that he cant visit his geofriends enough and stay up late playin anymore-Well sorry bout that, but he loves me now! :D

Maybe ill let him play with you guys in a little bit, but for now---He's doin a good job at keepin me happy and believe me...That aint no easy task!!! :D

Thank you for the cointest Fortheralz- I will love my new coin~YOU HERE THAT POPS..."MY COIN!" :(

please follow the link to claim your prize - which is big enough not present a choking hazard for Emmagem!

:):);) SWEEET JESUS WE WON EMERALD!!!!!! ;););)

Duh...Take me to DisneyLand :) and maybe find my first cache along the way!!!!!!

Daddy wont take me caching yet, cause he says we gotta find a "Good One" ;) Come'on Pops, your killin me!!! First you promised me a FTF, then you say we'll go anyways-Now what?

Good thing for my buddies here nominating your cointest and sending me sweet coins as prizes otherwise I wouldnt have squat to show off!!!

You guys are all Daddy talks about- He whines to me that he cant visit his geofriends enough and stay up late playin anymore-Well sorry bout that, but he loves me now! ;)

Maybe ill let him play with you guys in a little bit, but for now---He's doin a good job at keepin me happy and believe me...That aint no easy task!!! :)

Thank you for the cointest Fortheralz- I will love my new coin~YOU HERE THAT POPS..."MY COIN!" :)

congrats emmagem for your first log on the forum and for winning a cointest

Edited by mickebush77

:laughing::P:) SWEEET JESUS WE WON EMERALD!!!!!! :P:P:P

Duh...Take me to DisneyLand :) and maybe find my first cache along the way!!!!!!

Daddy wont take me caching yet, cause he says we gotta find a "Good One" :P Come'on Pops, your killin me!!! First you promised me a FTF, then you say we'll go anyways-Now what?

You guys are all Daddy talks about- He whines to me that he cant visit his geofriends enough and stay up late playin anymore-Well sorry bout that, but he loves me now! B)

Maybe ill let him play with you guys in a little bit, but for now---He's doin a good job at keepin me happy and believe me...That aint no easy task!!! :)

Thank you for the cointest Fortheralz- I will love my new coin~YOU HERE THAT POPS..."MY COIN!" :)

:) Congrats Emmagem with winning your first coin, greetings to mommy and dad :)