BigD's Geo-bun- Name that cacher!...A cointest

007BigD

Darn I missed it Went offline for a while and the wonderful announcement was made!! I was watching and waiting. Well better late then never. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!!

I was thinking before I posted too late, haha!!

SweetEmma007

D'sSweetEmma

SweetEmmaD

SweetEmD

gemcacher

SD EmGem

EmmaLove

I'm probably repeating anyway! Again Congrats and get some sleep!!

I need a job where I have the time to keep on top of these things. ; >

Edited by Moose-r-us

Oh Wow! Congrat you two she is absolutely gorgeous! Great pick on the geocaching name too, it fits her perfectly! I'd like to send her one of our Naughty and Nice coins if you send me your address. You can activate it and send it on its way so she can track it as she grows up and watch it's adventures or keep it for her own collection? Whatever you want? Be happy and make every moment count:)

Nochipra

Fantastic! Your little gem looks absolutely perfect! Congratulations to you both and your new gem is sure to put a shine in your eyes forever :P Baby's change everything and all the little things we worried over become so mundane in light of your beautiful new baby. I know that "clean" feeling now and I never imagined it could feel soooo good. Just make sure you take exceptional care of momma after all that hard work! Congratulations again. It's a wonderful feeling to think that all your future experiences and holidays will be "family" ones :P

Thanks again everyone and definatley know Chris can relate to that clean feeling... Gotta head North to help with little Emeralds room. Workin on a wall we have to replace, rather than just the window and insulation :P

Sorry I havent been around, there is still much I would like to share.

My email expired the night of the 24th-Guess i was supposed to pay!!! :P ...So if anyone sent me emails through my profile, please resend them as I did not get them! :mad: I have a new email through my profile that works now.

I only have 2 requests for my stamped signature penny and only 2 of 8 of the "less than 30 posters" that won a coin have contacted me through PM. So shoot me a PM with your address and claim your coin or stamped penny if you posted at all. :mad:

Just got more company, so better run!!! :P

Edited by 007BigD

Thanks again everyone and definatley know Chris can relate to that clean feeling... Gotta head North to help with little Emeralds room. Workin on a wall we have to replace, rather than just the window and insulation :)

Sorry I havent been around, there is still much I would like to share.

My email expired the night of the 24th-Guess i was supposed to pay!!! :) ...So if anyone sent me emails through my profile, please resend them as I did not get them! :D I have a new email through my profile that works now.

I only have 2 requests for my stamped signature penny and only 2 of 8 of the "less than 30 posters" that won a coin have contacted me through PM. So shoot me a PM with your address and claim your coin or stamped penny if you posted at all. :)

Just got more company, so better run!!! :)

pm sent thanks again

So far, 4 coins and 3 sigs spoken for...Last chance to claim your booty newbies! :(

Thanks Couchcrew~ EmmaGem loves it, but dont hold it against her if she wants a new name later in life! :D Afterall, Ones identity is chosen over time :D

Thanks to Nochipra for the naughty/Nice coin~it'll be amongst her firsts!...FranknBeck sendins her a V3Geojellies as well!...Her 1st 2 geocoins...and a sig!!! :D... :D:D:D

Any others that would like a Sig stamped penny, or won a coin by posting with less than 30 posts please PM me, or email.

Thanks for the fun, Id tell ya all about that crazy day, but dont wanna get to carried away with the cointest...You could email me for details~Hows that? :D

hello 007bigd

I do not think that anybody care that you get carried away. :D

We al understand. :D

Do you all ready now what "beschuit met muisjes"means???

greetings

Beschuit_met_Muisjes.jpg

Not untill you came along! :( Thats a pretty cool tradition...goes way back too! Ill bet they taste good too!

Check out the link [link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beschuit_met_muisjes[/link] Geo.error sent me...pretty neat to see others traditions...here we all pass out cigars, but i didnt :D

Thanks for eatin some beschuit met muisjes on little Emeralds behalf :D ...Thats pretty cool

Edited by 007BigD

So far, 4 coins and 3 sigs spoken for...Last chance to claim your booty newbies! :(

Hello BigD,

Send you a PM a few days ago. Don't know if it reached you, your pm-mail-box must be overflowing with congratulation. To be on the save side, i'll send you another one so won't miss this opportunite.

Greetings from the land of 'beschuit met muisjes',

Rian Huiberts

So the winners of the coins so far are:

Couchcrew

Mickebush77

Team Van Stolffelen

J2Garnett

Patty556

Gatoulis

Sigs are goin to:

Geo.Error

Franknbeck

and one LE Sig to:

ladybee4T

Anyone that doesnt see their name here that emailed me...please email me again for your coin or a siggy stamped penny...That'll put ya one step closer to an XLE! :):rolleyes::lol:

Coins and Sigs will be going out at the end of this week...probably Friday. I still have to go get all my coins! :)

Thanks for the fun!!!

Edited by 007BigD

hello 007bigd

I do not think that anybody care that you get carried away. :laughing:

We al understand. :)

Do you all ready now what "beschuit met muisjes"means???

greetings

Beschuit_met_Muisjes.jpg

Not untill you came along! :) Thats a pretty cool tradition...goes way back too! Ill bet they taste good too!

Check out the link [link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beschuit_met_muisjes[/link] Geo.error sent me...pretty neat to see others traditions...here we all pass out cigars, but i didnt :D

Thanks for eatin some beschuit met muisjes on little Emeralds behalf :) ...Thats pretty cool

My wife is Dutch, we love those things! Toast and little cute mice, eet smakelijk!

And further more, anyone who posted in this thread who would like one of my stamped pennies, please Pm me your addy as well noting its for my sig penny...They are all wheatbacks starting in 08 and numbered 400 and up!!! If you already have one of my sigs, let me know and I have an LE just for you!-I know who you are! :mad:

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hello forumpeople

What means : addy and wheatbacks I do not understand that line above. :mad:

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wheatbacks are the US Penny coin (1 cent) design before the Lincoln Memorial was put on the back of the US penny.

wheatback.jpg

Addy = shorthand for Address.

Thanks for your answer, in my translate program i did not find these words.

I KNOW this is late, can't be helped. We also call those pennies "wheathead" :D

And further more, anyone who posted in this thread who would like one of my stamped pennies, please Pm me your addy as well noting its for my sig penny...They are all wheatbacks starting in 08 and numbered 400 and up!!! If you already have one of my sigs, let me know and I have an LE just for you!-I know who you are! :mad:

Hello forumpeople

What means : addy and wheatbacks I do not understand that line above. :D

Wheatbacks are the US Penny coin (1 cent) design before the Lincoln Memorial was put on the back of the US penny.

wheatback.jpg

Addy = shorthand for Address.

Thanks for your answer, in my translate program i did not find these words.

I KNOW this is late, can't be helped. We also call those pennies "wheathead" :mad:

Thanks i now find on wiki, but i am now more curious what i get from 007bigd. :)

All coins have been sent out yesterday...everyone got somethin different! Please let me know when they arrive to you.

I included a little somethin special to accomodate the occasion and I think you all will like it! ;)

Little EmmaGem has recieved some special gifts from you guys!...A GeoJellies from FrankNBeck and havent even opened Ladybee's till she can open it herself :ph34r: ...Also Nochipras should be here anyday!

I will post a pic of her with all her new prizes when they all arrive!- Thank you!

Also sorry Crouchcrew- I called them Couchcrew on several occasions- Sheesh Couchcrew ;) - ;)

Hey there 007BigD, things sound like they are going great for the three of you. We hope

that Emerald is doing well and gaining weight. Alexandra has gained 10 ounces since

Thursday. Yep, mommas milk is just what the baby needed. Emerald will also be recieving

something in the mail very soon! We will also send you some more pictures of the new family.

Take care and I am sure we will chat soon!

Dardevle.

PS: A (LE) sig penny would be nice :ph34r:

Hello 007bigd and sweetpea.

Got your package today.

:D:D:D Wow ;):D:lol:

I love them all a specially the Emerald.

I think that is a nice way to think of her.

Thanks for your generosity.

I love also that tiny stamped penny. (he is so cute)

We wish you and your family all the best of the world.

greetings Geo.Error

Emerald_specimen_with_matrix.jpg

YIKES! B) ...Sorry guys! My old email is out the door! B) ...Just cant see paying for email and gettin it turned off at the worst times to have an email account go down!

My new email can be reached through my profile at: :bad: 007-BigD@Live.com :rolleyes: (without the smileys! B)

Havent had any internet for a few days, so sorry havent been able to respond. I got my coin from Nochipra and will be posting a few pics later today...Its just too beautifull a day to be couped up inside on the computer-We're takin Emmagem for a walk! B)

I will get with you guys shortly!- Thanks again! :bad:

Really glad you guys who recieved the prizes enjoyed them- The rough Emeralds were from Brazil!

Hello 007bigd and sweetpea.

Got your package today.

:o:o:o Wow :o:o:o

I love them all a specially the Emerald.

I think that is a nice way to think of her.

Thanks for your generosity.

I love also that tiny stamped penny. (he is so cute)

We wish you and your family all the best of the world.

greetings Geo.Error

Emerald_specimen_with_matrix.jpg

:blink: AWESOME :D ! ! !

Hello to all!!!

007BigD, I recieved your letter today!!! WOW! Great coin!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I like the emeralds too!!!! I have never seen unwrought presious stones before!!! WOW!!! Thank you my friend!!!! I will keep them to remember the birth of your Emerald, your daughter!!!!

My best regards to your family!

Nikos

Glad to see everyone likes the Emeralds and the coins! :D

Speaking of Emeralds and coins- Just look at this happy little camper with her very first geocoins!

7d5630cd-e1e2-4eee-b7c2-180ba1de192d.jpg

These 2 coins are thanks to FrankNBeck for the Geojellies and Nochipra for the Naughty and Nice coin!- Thanks guys! Cant ya tell she loves em! :)

Here's little EmmaGem when I told her I left her MWGB Chicks coin from ladyBee4T at home and she couldnt take a picture of it with her...Im sorry little EmmaGem! :D ...

646b1a9c-58b4-4a3d-9a9a-6fc8fc4b7dc8.jpgNow Pipe down Baldy :ph34r::(

OK- I just cant pass up posting my very favorite pic of her just minutes after she was born-She wasnt even an hour old in this pic!

d0e21ba8-06bd-4f29-a562-78ced34a7e75.jpgsorry, couldnt help my self :D

Wanted to address several of these posts in here before, but was always short on time...Guess while I brought it back up again I will hit a few of them up now! Nuttin better to do at 1:15 AM than tend to the topic I started as I hoped to do!

Also figured Id make a copy of this here little topic and put it Emeralds book, shes gotta know her caching roots!!! :P

Hey there 007BigD. WOW. That sure came up quick. I hope all

goes well!!! My wife is having a scheduled C-Section on monday the

28th at 8:30am. You and I knew it would be close, looks like your

Geo-bun will be 4 days older than mine. Good luck with everything

today.

I like the name 007SD or 007LSD or 007LDS or 007P.U

S and D are the parents initials and L is for little. Even swap out the 007 with a 008. And you

could just swap the S and D around as to not be confused with the drug.

Although the Avatar for 007LSD could be interesting! :)

58221550-7be4-4a5c-8d90-2d270fb8e667.jpg083ebd53-79b9-4485-ba88-5fb670cd11e6.jpg

ad6bd07a-3c1e-4955-a98d-228206585b70.jpg

:( ...I read this one to Sweetpea and she instantly said NO! "we are not naming her LSD" :P ...Ya know that there is Albert Hoffman, the creator of Lysergic acid diethylamide AKA -LSD, I have a documentery of its origin-Very interesting! Sheesh Dardevle...LSD! :D:D ...Your Trippin! :ph34r: ~ :D

Congratulations and celebrations from the Netherlands.

If it's a boy: BiggerD (or what any proud dad would say: BiggestD)

If it's a girl: Sweaterpea (or what any proud mom would say: Sweatestpea)

Team Van Stoffelen

:( ...Thats funny- I cant imagine a BiggerD! :ph34r: But the sweetestPea...They'll have to Wrastle for that one :P ... :)

Hello from Rhodes, Greece! Far, far away from you! :)

A new cacher is about to come, in the other part of the Atlantic ocean!!! Great!!! :D

Congratulations my friend! :D

Hmm name......how about:

1) "Babycacher"

2) 007bigD boy (or girl)

3) 007NG cacher (NG= new generation),

4) Born to be a cacher (BtB cacher)

5) GC4ever

6) Panty cacher

7) JB 007 cacher (talking about the agent)

8) GPS baby

9) GC baby

10) goldcacher

11) TB 007 (Hey not travel bug! Travel Baby!!! :ph34r: )

12) litle big cacher

I posted a dozen names for now! I might come back with others!

May everything be ok 007BigD ! Hope the best!!! :D

Sorry if I made any mistakes! If I wrote them in Greek, I am just wondering who could understand! :(

Nikos

Panty Cacher :P ... :D

need I say more?

hello 007bigd

Do you all ready now what "beschuit met muisjes"means??

My wife is Dutch, we love those things! Toast and little cute mice, eet smakelijk!

But dont ya love cointests too???? Never got a email from ya! :( You cant eat em, but they sure are pretty to look at, and fun to fondle too!

You could never send "beschuit met muisjes" traveling! :P But i just discovered it! :ph34r:

Glad to see everyone likes the Emeralds and the coins! :D

Speaking of Emeralds and coins- Just look at this happy little camper with her very first geocoins!

7d5630cd-e1e2-4eee-b7c2-180ba1de192d.jpg

These 2 coins are thanks to FrankNBeck for the Geojellies and Nochipra for the Naughty and Nice coin!- Thanks guys! Cant ya tell she loves em! :D

Here's little EmmaGem when I told her I left her MWGB Chicks coin from ladyBee4T at home and she couldnt take a picture of it with her...Im sorry little EmmaGem! :D ...

646b1a9c-58b4-4a3d-9a9a-6fc8fc4b7dc8.jpgNow Pipe down Baldy :ph34r::(

OK- I just cant pass up posting my very favorite pic of her just minutes after she was born-She wasnt even an hour old in this pic!

d0e21ba8-06bd-4f29-a562-78ced34a7e75.jpgsorry, couldnt help my self :D

Wanted to address several of these posts in here before, but was always short on time...Guess while I brought it back up again I will hit a few of them up now! Nuttin better to do at 1:15 AM than tend to the topic I started as I hoped to do!

Also figured Id make a copy of this here little topic and put it Emeralds book, shes gotta know her caching roots!!! :)

Hello 007bigd and sweetpea

You daughter is beautiful, even when she cry's. :P

I hope everthing is allright with here and that she can soon find her first cache. :D

Thunderball was a cool name for a boy, not??? :D

greetings to you all and a big hug for Emerald.