BigD's Geo-bun- Name that cacher!...A cointest

007BigD

Hello from Rhodes, Greece! Far, far away from you! ;)

A new cacher is about to come, in the other part of the Atlantic ocean!!! Great!!! :D

Congratulations my friend! :wacko:

Hmm name......how about:

1) "Babycacher"?

2) 007bigD boy (or girl)

3) 007NG cacher (NG= new generation),

4) Born to be a cacher (BtB cacher)

5) GC4ever

6) Panty cacher

7) JB 007 cacher (talking about the agent)

8) GPS baby

9) GC baby

10) goldcacher

11) TB 007 (Hey not travel bug! Travel Baby!!! ;) )

12) litle big cacher

I posted a dozen names for now! I might come back with others!

May everything be ok 007BigD ! Hope the best!!! :D

Sorry if I made any mistakes! If I wrote them in Greek, I am just wondering who could understand! :D

Nikos

Well...It happened today!!!!!! ;);):D

At 1:01 PM Little Emerald Jeanne Mueller came into this world just a smilin!!! :wacko: She was birthed at home in Redwood Valley and is absolutley perfect!!! The birth went well and sweetpea did just awesome!!! We had a water birth with no problems.

Sweetpea is doing very well and I am as GlennK721 said "walkin on clouds"!!! Its such a refreshing feeling and for some reason, I just feel Clean! The air is fresher than ever and the skies blue as blue can be on this rainy day!!

Thank you so much for the responses...I laughed out loud multiple times as we read through them. I still got 7 hours left to pick a caching name and will be going through the responses again. Just too many great names to choose from right now and I got a little one to attend to, so keep posting-great fun here and THANK YOU ALL once again!

Dardevle- Just you wait, 4 more days and you'll be doin the same! At least you know where to go to find great caching names-EH? :D

Happy Day to all- This is just great!~~~Ill keep in touch and let ya know what I come up with!

Till Then- CACHE HARD and CACHE ON!!!

Well...It happened today!!!!!! ;);):wacko:

At 1:01 PM Little Emerald Jeanne Mueller came into this world just a smilin!!! :D She was birthed at home in Redwood Valley and is absolutley perfect!!! The birth went well and sweetpea did just awesome!!! We had a water birth with no problems.

Sweetpea is doing very well and I am as GlennK721 said "walkin on clouds"!!! Its such a refreshing feeling and for some reason, I just feel Clean! The air is fresher than ever and the skies blue as blue can be on this rainy day!!

Thank you so much for the responses...I laughed out loud multiple times as we read through them. I still got 7 hours left to pick a caching name and will be going through the responses again. Just too many great names to choose from right now and I got a little one to attend to, so keep posting-great fun here and THANK YOU ALL once again!

Dardevle- Just you wait, 4 more days and you'll be doin the same! At least you know where to go to find great caching names-EH? :D

Happy Day to all- This is just great!~~~Ill keep in touch and let ya know what I come up with!

Oh how awesome Big D! I bet you are on cloud 9.5 :D I love the name Emerald (my favorite jewel). Can't wait to see pics. Congrat's to mom and dad and welcome to the world Emerald. :D Enjoy your little one.

Well...It happened today!!!!!! ;);):D

At 1:01 PM Little Emerald Jeanne Mueller came into this world just a smilin!!! :wacko: She was birthed at home in Redwood Valley and is absolutley perfect!!! The birth went well and sweetpea did just awesome!!! We had a water birth with no problems.

Congratulations Dave and Sweetpea!!! Welcome to the world Emerald Jeanne!!!

Well, Well 007BigD. Congratulations to you and Sweatpea! That is so cool! I am so relieved

that everyone is doing great. Both my wife and I are very happy for the three of you! :D

Well "Daddio", you,"Momma", and Emerald take care. Welcome to parenting!

Now you get to relive what it is like to be a kid again. All the funny faces, games, smells ;) .

and the world of make believe as they grow up. It will be a roller coaster ride, but it will be the absolute best

ride you have ever been on. ENJOY!

Dardevle

Edited by dardevle

:D WOW Great responses, Thanks again!!!

I just cant tell you how great this was for me to hold this cointest... So many great names and less than 1.5 hours left- Everything has settled down and little Emmy and sweetpea are sleeping...I think

I really like the names came up with here, here are the ones I really like. Ill need some more help if anyone is still up.

Sweetpeaette... ;)

Girl--LilSweet007 or 007Missy or LilMissy007~~~~ I was thinkin on Lil Miss007 B)

PrincessPea :D

007sweetPea - Thats both of us all in one!!! B)

SweetpeasPrideAndJoy ;)

Emmagem :D

Cachejewel :D

Emerald Cacher :D

Littlegem :wacko:

Just gotta choose one now Hmmmmm...less than 1.5 hrs!!! :D

Congrats 007BigD, SweetPea and Emerald Jeanne!!

How about:

LilSweetP

LilSweetPea

Emerald Princess (can't you just see a coin surrounded with emeralds and a crown in the middle??)

Caching Princess

Princess Cacher (can't you just see a coin surrounded with emeralds and a crown in the middle??)

:D;):D

THANK YOU!!!

yes!!! I can see that coin...very Nice and are Those- REAL EMERALDS???? :wacko:

Still Stuck on EmmaGem ;):D ...A :D ll i gotta do is press the "create account" button and its done- Waddaya think of Emmagem?

Edited by 007BigD

Emerald Princess (can't you just see a coin surrounded with emeralds and a crown in the middle??) is an excellent caching name ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You Are A Dad, NOW!!! (get some sleep)

How can I sleep with such a treasure by my side? I just stare at her the whole time! Just got back from a good 20 minute stare and had to take a break for sweetpea to feed her! :D

Emerald Princess (can't you just see a coin surrounded with emeralds and a crown in the middle??) is an excellent caching name :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You Are A Dad, NOW!!! (get some sleep)

How can I sleep with such a treasure by my side? I just stare at her the whole time! Just got back from a good 20 minute stare and had to take a break for sweetpea to feed her! :wacko:

Don't tell me you're going to b shy about That ;) !

I Know what you mean. I remember with my last one, My room was positioned so I could watch him ;)

(I didn't get much sleep)

:D Congratulations on your new jewel. Hey that could be her caching name! Others I thought of were:

007Jewel

007Gen2

baby Bison

Gen2Jewel

007Gem

007Emma

EmmaGem

Sandra

A little Emmagem she is!!! B)

Thanks Couchcrew!!! :D Sure thought I would have 007 in it, but hey I know she's mine!!! :wacko:

Congrats- send me your address and i will have a Rainforest Jewel V2 in Silver or a Green Tranquility (my personal favs) off to you soon! B) ...Hows That? :D That is unless youd rather have somethin else???? ;) ..I thought not ;)

To accompany Couchcrew i would like to open the chance at more winners and have decided that since this is a cointest of new beginnings, I will send anyone who posted in this thread prior to this post with less than 30 posts in the forums a coin as a way of welcoming them to the forums and thanking them for help...PM me your name and Addy!!! B) ...Pst there are 8 of you i counted with less than 30 posts. I am leaving it up to you to contact me.

And further more, anyone who posted in this thread who would like one of my stamped pennies, please Pm me your addy as well noting its for my sig penny...They are all wheatbacks starting in 08 and numbered 400 and up!!! If you already have one of my sigs, let me know and I have an LE just for you!-I know who you are! :D

I would like to elaborate more on some of these posts, but like fairyhoney said, i gotta go to bed! :D I will also try to give some details as how it all went, but for now here is my precious Emerald AKA Emmagem :De3b3bf00-3182-476a-8974-7b7a53d1ba06.jpg

Edited by 007BigD

And further more, anyone who posted in this thread who would like one of my stamped pennies, please Pm me your addy as well noting its for my sig penny...They are all wheatbacks starting in 08 and numbered 400 and up!!! If you already have one of my sigs, let me know and I have an LE just for you!-I know who you are! :D

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hello forumpeople

What means : addy and wheatbacks I do not understand that line above. ;)

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Edited by Geo.Error

congrats 007bigd and sweetpea.

Emerald jeanne is beautiful.

We wish her a al the happiness in the world and also wish we her good health and a great life. ;)

It is fine that everthing is going allright, enjoy your firstborn and make a lot of pictures of her because baby's grow fast. ;)

I like her real name and her cache name Emmagem, can wait to see her first cache pictures :wacko:

We wish you and your family a lot of happiness and pleasure. :D

Hello forumpeople

Wheatbacks are the US Penny coin (1 cent) design before the Lincoln Memorial was put on the back of the US penny.

wheatback.jpg

Addy = shorthand for Address.

Hello forumpeople

Wheatbacks are the US Penny coin (1 cent) design before the Lincoln Memorial was put on the back of the US penny.

wheatback.jpg

Addy = shorthand for Address.

Thanks for your answer, in my translate program i did not find these words.

Sure looks like you both did a great job with your Emerald. She looks beautiful.

With her PJs' and blanket she really does look like a sweetpea. She looks so

snuggley, I can not wait till monday so I can do my own cuddling. You three

take care and I am sure we will be in contact soon! :D

Dardevle

(Congrats to all the coin winners) ;) That is really generous of you 007BigD!

Congrats, daddy!! Welcome to the world of sugar and spice and everything nice...

And beware of those with the frogs and snails and puppy dog's tails!!

Trust me on that one... my 8 year old daughter has been "in love" now with boys in her class for 2 years now!!

What happened to girls thinking boys were gross till they were about 12, lol?

Welcome to the world, Emerald (my birthstone and one of the most beautiful gems in the world!)

Naomi :D