Cache Agent by Night, Mommy by Day :-)

Landsharkz

Any updates?

LadeBear68 the answer is Yes.... :o

I made enquiries when they didn't ship at the end of last week and was told that the newest delay is because the JETAB stone is no longer available.

Yesterday we had to choose new stones for they eyes :laughing: which would still work with the dresses, metal, baby, etc. :D

The revised again ship date from Hong Kong is now March 7th. That's only a couple of days away, so hang tight folks.

I sure hope Volunteer Reviewer CA likes her new eyes ... 'all the better to review you with' :):D

Any updates?

LadeBear68 the answer is Yes.... :D

I made enquiries when they didn't ship at the end of last week and was told that the newest delay is because the JETAB stone is no longer available.

Yesterday we had to choose new stones for they eyes B) which would still work with the dresses, metal, baby, etc. :)

The revised again ship date from Hong Kong is now March 7th. That's only a couple of days away, so hang tight folks.

I sure hope Volunteer Reviewer CA likes her new eyes ... 'all the better to review you with' :D:D

Don't mice usually have pink eyes B)

seriously, remeber that I AM on your want list B)

"SNAP" oops sorry that was the line I have been trying to hold on to my patience with waiting for these cute little coins. It's March 9th....are they on the way??? :)

Can't wait to see the different outfits, I might even pop the eyes out of three of them and have them travel together as the three blind mice.

Can't wait to see the different outfits, I might even pop the eyes out of three of them and have them travel together as the three blind mice.

Ok.... you want the mice that are to represent me to be blind.... mmmm I'm 50/50 on this being funny or not.... :laughing:

BTW there are 4 different types... :anibad:

CA

The mice are being held up for an extra day or so by Canada Customs - I'm sure it's a routine rodent check-up only :laughing: .

Deliveries here are in the PM... so don't look for anything tomorrow, ok? We're not putting them up for sale at 11pm that's for sure :D

Wednesday there's parent/teacher interviews... Thursday I'm going to practice yoga by the pond... Friday I think I might bake cookies... :P /jk

Fairyhoney - The folks on the newsletter will get the 'eek a mouse!' note first :D

I didn't get the email and I'm sure I'm on the list? Anyway, I just checked the site and they are all sold out. :)

Hey .... :):ph34r::ph34r::):ph34r:

I went back and tried again and this time it worked. :ph34r:

I guess at certain times, the coin says, "Sold Out", other times, "Limit Reached" and still other times, "Buy Now"... so I bought now! Whoo Hoo! :ph34r:

Thanks! Just got my email notification too. Had checked earlier today and they weren't there yet. Very pretty.

Just wondering - the receipt was from "Edley Imagineering" - is that correct for landsharkz?

Yes, that's our incorporated company name. We use it for all other graphic design services - it's just for the geocaching business that you see Landsharkz.

They're NOT sold out... our server crashed at Islandnet or something ;) . They must be wondering about all the traffic we're getting this afternoon ;) .

When it came back up attributes for colours were missing, but we've sorted that out now. All colours are still available.

Had to work today so was glad to see there was some left. Ordered all 4 colors. They look so cute.