Cache Agent by Night, Mommy by Day :-)

Landsharkz

A day in the life of Cache Agent :ph34r:

We have been working closely with Cache Agent for many months now and it is finally time to announce her upcoming personal coin! If we are able to get this coin in production this week, the sale date will be the end of February. This coin is actually a silvery mauve, not blue - it may display fine on your monitor. We are calling this the silver version with diamond eyes on the mommy and baby.

d45d5863-4739-4aad-a0f0-e981654b94b8.jpg678e8289-5edc-4a02-8376-ea77f8450103.jpg

This is just one of a few glamour dresses that Cache Agent owns but the others are going to be under wraps until the big day! The colours of the stones in the eyes of Mommy and Baby will be sparkly black on the other coins. All coins are black nickel, all paint is IHE or glitter. This coin is 50mm tall.

Tentative pricing is $10 each and a reduced price for a set. The prefix will be CA and there will be a custom icon. Cache Agent will have a selection of coins for her own use and otherwise all sales will be through Landsharkz.ca

The sale date and time will be announced here and on our site closer to the middle of February. Not sure if this will help but... a portion of coins will be held back and released in stages and quantities will be limited at first. There will be versions that will not be minted again and versions that may be minted again. Is that vague enough :)

Moderator Cache Agent and colour coordinator Mrs. LS have spent the morning in the fitting room :D.

Colours of the glitter gown will be: the silvery mauve, a greyish black, gold and hot pink. For the techy folks that like colour numbers we're talking about 35E (silvery mauve), 0S9(greyish black), IS5(hot pink) and probably #2 for the gold. Quantities and an LE will be announced later.

Moderator Cache Agent and colour coordinator Mrs. LS have spent the morning in the fitting room :D.

Colours of the glitter gown will be: the silvery mauve, a greyish black, gold and hot pink. For the techy folks that like colour numbers we're talking about 35E (silvery mauve), 0S9(greyish black), IS5(hot pink) and probably #2 for the gold. Quantities and an LE will be announced later.

Too funny!!!! Considering I hate shopping for clothes... this just reminded me why LOL can never make a decision on colors! LOL Thanks colour coordinator Mrs. LS for your help!

You aren't sharing? :unsure:

LadeBear68 - the only coin that is being produced just like the samples is the one that we've posted at the top of the thread.

Once the entire spring ensemble is ready for the runway, you'll get to see the finished products. We expect to have these up for sale on Landsharkz by the end of the month barring any delays at the mint.

You aren't sharing? :unsure:

LadeBear68 - the only coin that is being produced just like the samples is the one that we've posted at the top of the thread.

Once the entire spring ensemble is ready for the runway, you'll get to see the finished products. We expect to have these up for sale on Landsharkz by the end of the month barring any delays at the mint.

Oh goody, goody (hands rubbing together) We can't wait. Will be a GREAT selling coin :unsure:

Just was wondering if anyone knew when these would be going on sale.

Well... if anyone should know it would be me :( and all I can say is that the mint asked for extra time due to the complexity of the production run. They've said they'd ship from their factory to us on Feb 27th... which is a week later than initially estimated. I will let you know when we see their 'beady eyes' :D

H

Considering we re-dressed Cache Agent after seeing the samples, we're as anxious as anyone to see how they turned out!

Just was wondering if anyone knew when these would be going on sale.

Well... if anyone should know it would be me :( and all I can say is that the mint asked for extra time due to the complexity of the production run. They've said they'd ship from their factory to us on Feb 27th... which is a week later than initially estimated. I will let you know when we see their 'beady eyes' :D

H

Considering we re-dressed Cache Agent after seeing the samples, we're as anxious as anyone to see how they turned out!

No kidding! I'm not the most patient person.... I think I'm doing fairly good at not emailing Landsharkz everyday.... yet... :D

My grandson's favorite thing now is mouse and he liked your coin so I printed it off for him. Just wondering when I could get him the actual coin because he isn't going to get an actual mouse.

Like Landsharkz said sometime in the 2-3 weeks we think... the mint should be sending them to Landsharkz this week sometime.

Patiences is worth the wait..... this coin took forever to get finalized but it was worth the wait...

Cache Agent