Another question about the Colorado

gessner17

I am interested in one of the Colorado receivers but have a couple questions for those that have them. The 400T has basically the equivalent of having a 300 with City navigator loaded on it completely correct? With that in mind, I sometimes use the old roads & rec data on my 60C because it has more the rural roads and creeks/rivers on it than the newer stuff, will I be able to load this on the 300 or 400T?

Edited by gessner17

I am interested in one of the Colorado receivers but have a couple questions for those that have them. The 400T has basically the equivalent of having a 300 with City navigator loaded on it completely correct? With that in mind, I sometimes use the old roads & rec data on my 60C because it has more the rural roads and creeks/rivers on it than the newer stuff, will I be able to load this on the 300 or 400T?

400T is roughly equivalent to a 300 with all of Topo2008 loaded on it. Not sure how Topo2008 would compare to roads and rec data -- certainly I would think it would be as good or better from the point of view of rivers and creeks. If you want to check out certain areas include road names you can look here .