Gone to the Dogs Geocoin

Us 4 and Jess

I asked last week if there were any Geocoins with a Border Collie on and I was told there was a coin called Gone to the Dogs. I did reply to someone who said they would trade with me but as I dont "do" geocoins on a large scale I dont have trades, I have several coins most of which aren't even activated, but they are "special to me" coins.

Would anyone be willing to sell me a Gone to the Dogs coin and ship it to the UK? I can pay upfront by Paypal. :huh:

Is it not "normal" to buy and sell coins or are they mostly traded? Sorry if it seems rude of me to ask to buy a coin but I am new to the Geocoin forums.

If anyone can sell me a Gone to the Dogs coin, please contact me through our profile.

Many thanks

Mandy :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess
I asked a few weeks back if there were any Geocoins with a Border Collie on and I was told there was a coin called Gone to the Dogs. I did reply to someone who said they would trade with me but as I dont "do" geocoins on a large scale I dont have trades, I have several coins most of which aren't even activated, but they are "special to me" coins.

Would anyone be willing to sell me a Gone to the Dogs coin and ship it to the UK? I can pay upfront by Paypal.

Is it not "normal" to buy and sell coins or are they mostly traded? Sorry if it seems rude of me to ask to buy a coin but I am new to the Geocoin forums.

If anyone can sell me a Gone to the Dogs coin, please contact me through our profile.

Many thanks

Mandy

I did a quick search (searched for dogs geocoin) and there are a couple of them listed on Ebay right now.