Mega Event Calendars

I still have lots of Mega Event Calendars :)

Could the folks who ordered and paid for calendars contact me with their addresses so I can post them out to you. :)

I have lots of names of people who asked for calendars who were not at the Mega Event if you could also let me know if you still want your calendars I will let you have my PP details and again I will post the calendars out. ;)

There are also still calendars left if anyone would like one or more please contact us through our profile. :)

Mandy :D

I still have a lot of calendars left if you ordered a calendar please contact me to sort out payment/postage details.

Also I am looking for an Ebay seller that would be willing to put a few of the calendars onto there to see if they will sell, if anyone could help me out please let me know.

Mandy :lol:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I thought you only had 12 left :lol:

I had less than 12 left to sell

These are all calendars that people have asked for and are on my list, but they have not paid

I am sure one of the Mega event comittee will confirm that I have already paid them before I took anything for myself, so all the unpaid for calendars are now coming out of my pocket. :)

Mandy :huh:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I wasn't implying any wrong-doing!

I just think it would be more profitably to contact the individuals who have ordered and not paid directly rather that through the forum.

I was not implying anything :lol:

I have contacted each and everyone individually.

A couple of people suggested trying Ebay, so I thought I would ask in here if there were any Ebay sellers that could help me out.

Mandy :)

If, like me people have been receiving hundreds of emails since the MEGA, it is possible they have not yet seen your request amongst them and are still ploughing their way through their Inbox.

Perhaps??

Yep thats possible too Sue, I received over 3,000 emails yesterday :lol: (my fault for watching all 7 events) I will wait and see if I get any replies in the next couple of days

I still have a lot of Mega Event Calendars left, a lot of folks ordered calendars from me but have not paid. :lol:

I paid the Mega Event Committee their share of the money before taking out any of my own costs, so all of the calendars that are left over are now coming out of my pocket. :)

I am selling the calendars for £3.00 each this will include postage, this is just to make some of my money back.

If you would be interested in a calendar please contact us through our profile or at my email address.

durhamam@aol.com

Mandy :huh:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I still have a lot of Mega Event Calendars left, a lot of folks ordered calendars from me but have not paid. :mad:

I paid the Mega Event Committee their share of the money before taking out any of my own costs, so all of the calendars that are left over are now coming out of my pocket. :mad:

I am selling the calendars for £3.00 each this will include postage, this is just to make some of my money back.

If you would be interested in a calendar please contact us through our profile or at my email address.

durhamam@aol.com

I dropped you a quick reply to your mail to me earlier today :ph34r: Probably got lost in all the other replies you must be getting :yikes:
Seems a terrible shame to me that after all her efforts raising funds for the Mega Event that Mandy is out of pocket now. :mad:
I couldn't agree more - I've sent her an e-mail with a way that I may be able to help her out. We'll see what she says. I think its a crying shame that she has been let down by a few people after all the hard work and hoops she has had to jump through on these projects.

Ian

Seems a terrible shame to me that after all her efforts raising funds for the Mega Event that Mandy is out of pocket now. :yikes:
I couldn't agree more - I've sent her an e-mail with a way that I may be able to help her out. We'll see what she says. I think its a crying shame that she has been let down by a few people after all the hard work and hoops she has had to jump through on these projects.

Ian

Ian I emailed you 30 seconds ago :mad::mad:

M :ph34r:

Mandy, cant help you with the ebay thing but you are welcome to bring them up to try and sell at the Gathering in the Glens later this month.

I cant believe that cachers will give you a definite order for a calendar then not pay. From speaking to you, I know the amount of effort and time it takes you to produce these calendars. Anyone who leaves you out of pocket after all that should be ashamed of themselves.

If there are any left my the end of the month I will bring them up to the Glens, thanks Karen. :D but most of the Scots have deep pockets and short arms :anitongue::D

Humph!! Says she that is going to a Scottish bash that offers two nights free accommodation in a tent or a lodge, free kitchen facilities and free hot showers, not to mention copious amounts of free barbeque'd trout!!

Nor should I mention the free Bar at other Scottish camping events ......

And you have been well supported by the Scots buying your calendars, both this year and last!

There is no pleasing some folks!

Double Humph!!

;);)

If there are any left my the end of the month I will bring them up to the Glens, thanks Karen. :D but most of the Scots have deep pockets and short arms :anitongue::D

Humph!! Says she that is going to a Scottish bash that offers two nights free accommodation in a tent or a lodge, free kitchen facilities and free hot showers, not to mention copious amounts of free barbeque'd trout!!

Nor should I mention the free Bar at other Scottish camping events ......

And you have been well supported by the Scots buying your calendars, both this year and last!

There is no pleasing some folks!

Double Humph!!

;);)

What free bar ......... I missed that one :D

I lubs the Scots really and you all know I do :D:D

M :D

If the event is in profit, which Jazz says that it is, shouldn't the organisers reimburse Mandy??

I really dont want to go down that path Alex ;)

The Mega Event is in profit and the profits will go to charity, if they were to reimburse me then I would be taking from a charity, and I definitely dont want to do that, does that make sense. :anitongue:

I am plodding along there have been a few sold and a few replied to my emails today, I am sure we will get there ;)

If the event is in profit, which Jazz says that it is, shouldn't the organisers reimburse Mandy??

I really dont want to go down that path Alex :anitongue:

I know you don't. But Cha*ity begins at home. Its not fair that you lose out when there is a surplus.

alex.

Just because it hasn't been stated in this forum, doesn't mean the idea hasn't already been discussed.

I really dont want to go down that path Alex :anitongue:

I know you don't. But Cha*ity begins at home. Its not fair that you lose out when there is a surplus.

alex.

Just because it hasn't been stated in this forum, doesn't mean the idea hasn't already been discussed.

I have been spoken too ..

And I really dont want to go there Jamie ;)

Please let this drop, I will manage.........I have had loads of help and support.

Mandy ;)

And I have had 2 offers for Ebay, so we are getting there. :wub:

Thanks folks :laughing:

And one of them has made progress.

I'd like to say they're going fast ......................... :wub:

Remember, this is not profit making, all proceeds go towards Mandy's costs and helping to fund the Mega event.

Due to unforseen circumstances if anyone has any questions about the remaining calendars could they direct them to me for the next few days.

There are still quite a few of the Mega Event calendars floating about

There are 20 in the UK Geocachers shop/website :D

There are 17 on Ebay :D

And I still have 20 odd :D

If you would like a calendar or would like more for pressies/swaps/crimbo please let one of the above resources know.

All of the resources are selling the calendars for about half the orignal selling price, as all I want to do now is to make back the money I have already spent.

I was never in this to make a fortune but I did expect to cover my costs :D

Mandy I'll take another few as there are a few locals from here who do not frequent such places like this.

I'm actually still waiting to see mine as I have not seen Tim since I got back from Canada.

Thanks Donny :blink: drop me an email and let me know how many where to and I will get them in the post to you

I have just posted out 22 calendars all second class :D

I have just realised the ones from Ebay should have been first class :D

Sorry for being a cheapskate :blink: I will know for next time :)

Mandy B)

Blimey, I've got mine coming via BFPO; it usually takes 3 weeks, I wonder what it will take with a 2nd Class?? :)

I have just realised the ones from Ebay should have been first class :)

Sorry for being a cheapskate :blink: I will know for next time B)

Mandy B)

Blimey, I've got mine coming via BFPO; it usually takes 3 weeks, I wonder what it will take with a 2nd Class?? :D

Yours has gone to Nottingham .......... thats the addie I had :)

Contact me through my profile please :D

M B)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I have just realised the ones from Ebay should have been first class B)

Sorry for being a cheapskate :blink: I will know for next time B)

Mandy B)

Blimey, I've got mine coming via BFPO; it usually takes 3 weeks, I wonder what it will take with a 2nd Class?? :)

Yours has gone to Nottingham .......... thats the addie I had :D

Contact me through my profile please B)

M :D

Being a good little Scout, I have that contingency covered :)