Calling/Signature/Business Cards

Zooma 4

I can bet this has already been talked about already, but where can I get my own personalized cards that I can leave at a cache site. If there are any websites that professionally make these, please let me know. I've seen some pretty sweet ones out there and I've only been caching for a few months.

I am not sure where you get a number of these items, but if you're interested in a "card" type I'd think any number of online sites that can do plastic business cards would be an option. I think you can get those now for well under a penny a piece depending on quantity.

I can bet this has already been talked about already, but where can I get my own personalized cards that I can leave at a cache site. If there are any websites that professionally make these, please let me know. I've seen some pretty sweet ones out there and I've only been caching for a few months.

Easy enough to do on your own and you can even buy the blanks at any office supply chain such as Staples, Office Depot, or Office Max.

I've probably read the answer to this somewhere, but will Groundspeak allow the use of the geocaching logo and/or any of their graphics for non-commercial, personal use such as this?

Another option is to have the office supply company print them up for you. The last cards I had printed for my work were in the neighborhood of $20ish for a 1000. Probably a little more now, but not too awfully much I imagine.

I like the idea of laminating any of them for durability.

May I make a suggestion? After you go through the time and work and expense to make your signature cards, place them in those small baggies you can get at any hobby store. Laminating them will not keep out the moisture and they will just be ruined within a few months and become geotrash. The little zipper baggies are quite inexpensive and really help keep your cards looking nice. Most hobby/craft stores or stores that sell stuff to make fly fishing supplies carry them. :unsure: