I'm new to geocoins - whatcha got for sale?

BTBAM

So...my fiancee and I are getting into caching and coining, and my idea for right now is to get a handful that resemble me, some that resemble her, and then some for us.

She's from Ohio so I got an Ohio one. I am from Kentucky, so I'm looking for the gold Ky one. I just won a when pigs can fly one (we are both living in cincinnati, and the town symbol is the flying pig).

I've been to ireland, so I think I'm going to sign up for the geocoin club and get the blarney coin when it comes out. She's been to london, so I'm watching for one of these 5d69_2.JPG

I also just ordered a 100 finds coin, figured I'd start keeping "trophies" when I get to the marks.

So...I'm still looking for some! The gold ky one 4b8a_2.JPG, the london one, the glow in the dark virtual logo, something having to do with harry potter, or guitar, or coffee, or chicago. ANYTHING really. If you've got something for sale, please send me a picture. I'm looking for new things!

Guitar....well, you really need to check out the "geoguitar" topic! Pick your own colors and metal...

i checked it out. are they going to be available for single purchases...not multi? I'm sort of confused about the details they have posted.

The goal for the geoguitar coin is to allow people to customize a version of the coin. That being the case, they are only selling them in a minimum of 20 coins.

You might be able to buy a single coin from someone that purchases their own batch though.

geocoinstore.com has a coffee coinin its sale bin about $5.00

Or at least they have . . . "Cocoa, Cookies and Mittens Geocoin

Dimensions 1.5 inches wide Thickness 3.5mm Finish Antique Nickel Enameling Soft Enamel Trackable? Yes Has Icon Yes ... $7.00 "

Edited by fairyhoney
So...my fiancee and I are getting into caching and coining, and my idea for right now is to get a handful that resemble me, some that resemble her, and then some for us.

She's from Ohio so I got an Ohio one. I am from Kentucky, so I'm looking for the gold Ky one. I just won a when pigs can fly one (we are both living in cincinnati, and the town symbol is the flying pig).

I've been to ireland, so I think I'm going to sign up for the geocoin club and get the blarney coin when it comes out. She's been to london, so I'm watching for one of these [pic removed]

I also just ordered a 100 finds coin, figured I'd start keeping "trophies" when I get to the marks.

So...I'm still looking for some! The gold ky one [pic removed], the london one, the glow in the dark virtual logo, something having to do with harry potter, or guitar, or coffee, or chicago. ANYTHING really. If you've got something for sale, please send me a picture. I'm looking for new things!

I can offer 3 pieces of advise:

1. RUN AWAY now before your bank account is depleted! :D

2. Check the Groundspeak list of AUTHORIZED vendors BEFORE going crazy on Ebay. :huh:

3. Check the trade thread pinned at the top of the forum. If you have a list of coins you are after, you can probably list it there and have it filled (kinda like a pharmacy). :D

Good Luck in your quest!

~J

2. Check the Groundspeak list of AUTHORIZED vendors BEFORE going crazy on Ebay. :huh:

3. Check the trade thread pinned at the top of the forum. If you have a list of coins you are after, you can probably list it there and have it filled (kinda like a pharmacy). :D

Good Luck in your quest!

~J

Yeah, one with everything except for a cure for the addiction, lol!

Naomi ;)

2. Check the Groundspeak list of AUTHORIZED vendors BEFORE going crazy on Ebay. :o

3. Check the trade thread pinned at the top of the forum. If you have a list of coins you are after, you can probably list it there and have it filled (kinda like a pharmacy). :P

Good Luck in your quest!

~J

Yeah, one with everything except for a cure for the addiction, lol!

Naomi :P

Well, I know I'll spend a lot....but I dont think it will get too crazy. I kind of just want a few of them that characterize my fiancee, some for me, and some for us....and make a little frame for them on our wall...of how the two of us come into one. I also found a site with the "100 caches found" "500 caches found" etc. I liked that, figured I'd give myself some sort of "trophy" for my finds. I've found a few of the ones I'm after, but I'll go ahead and post in that list....thanks for the advice!