Badges?

Touchstone

Well, maybe I need them or maybe I don't, but I did see it referenced in the Wherigo Glossary:

Badge

A badge acknowledges an accomplishment by a Wherigo user. There are two types of badges: Cartridge Badges, which a user earns by completing a cartridge; and Admin Badges, which are awards given to users who deserve special recognition. Every cartridge is given a default badge, but cartridge authors are encouraged to create custom badges for each of their cartridges.

I could be missing something, but I didn't see a way to download/activate/assign a "Badge" to my Cartridge Page :unsure: Is this one of those mysterious future-features, or is there some way of awarding a Badge on a Cartridge?

Edited by Touchstone

Badges are an as yet unreleased feature on the site. Basically you, as an author, will be able to create a badge that users get when they complete the cartridge. We'll also have badges that we give out as part of Groundspeak, like awards for the best cartridge.

These badges will be on the web site only and they'll be virtual badges. Think of achievement points on the Xbox 360.