Anyone traded with Keewee recently?

avroair

Just curious if anyone else made a trade with Keewee recently, we traded for something like 12 for 12 coin trade back in mid October and he still hasn't sent his side of the bargain.

I have emailed him a couple of times and got a very slow response, just wanted to know if anyone else suffered the same fate. I am not trying to slam the guy, just want to know what's up with my coins. He used to be in the forums quite frequently and he helped out with one of the GCF multi events and was a nice guy to talk to, but 4 months to mail coins... that's ridiculous, how hard can it be?

Especially with me sending him monthly reminders. :)

Mark

Avroair

Just curious if anyone else made a trade with Keewee recently, we traded for something like 12 for 12 coin trade back in mid October and he still hasn't sent his side of the bargain.

I have emailed him a couple of times and got a very slow response, just wanted to know if anyone else suffered the same fate. I am not trying to slam the guy, just want to know what's up with my coins. He used to be in the forums quite frequently and he helped out with one of the GCF multi events and was a nice guy to talk to, but 4 months to mail coins... that's ridiculous, how hard can it be?

Especially with me sending him monthly reminders. :)

Mark

Avroair

It seems that he ran a cointest also, which I was one of the winners. Never received it :)

Especially with me sending him monthly reminders. :unsure:

Mark

Avroair

We did a 6-coin trade, and it worked out well. This has been awhile though (sometime last summer).

Hope everything works out for you.

Why bring your personal problems here?

Especially with me sending him monthly reminders. :unsure:

Mark

Avroair

Edited by Cav Scout

I've done a couple of trades with him and they were just fine.

They both took a long time to get here (near Seattle), but after all, we're on opposite sides of the planet. When they arrived, I looked at the postmark, and they really did take most of forever.

I'm sure you'll get them.

You are right but looking at everyone's comments it looks like a personal issue that only you and KeeWee should figure out. Sounds like he is a busy person and I'm sure he's now getting all kinds of emails from friends asking if he is ok.

Why bring your personal problems here?

Because if it's a community wide problem then people should know. B)

Edited by Cav Scout

I have been waiting on a trade since October. Did get confirmation my side had arrived. Still waiting for mine. I thought perhaps the holidays would slow things down. So have not sent out any search partys. But it is fair to say, you are not alone.

I don't doubt they will come eventually, so haven't worried about it too much.

I hope you get your coins, but that's not so long. I've been waiting since mid July for a trade to be completed. Actually, I'm really not holding my breath any more, the other guy was very happy to receive the coin I sent, and expressed sorrow that I did not receive anything, but pretty much left me with "what the heck do you expect me to do about it?" I told him if I was in that situation, I would either send something else acceptable, or return the coin. Apparently he did not like that, as I've never had any more contact with him.

I hope you get your coins, but that's not so long. I've been waiting since mid July for a trade to be completed. Actually, I'm really not holding my breath any more, the other guy was very happy to receive the coin I sent, and expressed sorrow that I did not receive anything, but pretty much left me with "what the heck do you expect me to do about it?" I told him if I was in that situation, I would either send something else acceptable, or return the coin. Apparently he did not like that, as I've never had any more contact with him.

That sounds like BS, I feel for you.

That sounds like BS, I feel for you.

Probably, but it was just a coin, not worth getting upset over! :unsure: