Do you carry?

To carry on from the carryings on of the most recent carrying thread:

Do you carry a screwdriver whilst caching?

Or perhaps a martini?

:unsure::blink::huh:

I have a Swiss Army Knife at all times (except whilst showering and flying) so yes. Carry a martini? No. I did carry a Martin once. It was after a fraternity party and he was really drunk.

To carry on from the carryings on of the most recent carrying thread:

Do you carry a screwdriver whilst caching?

Or perhaps a martini?

:blink::huh::o

I have a Swiss Army Knife at all times (except whilst showering and flying) so yes. Carry a martini? No. I did carry a Martin once. It was after a fraternity party and he was really drunk.

T.M.I. :unsure:

Currently carrying a PAIR of Garmins in low-slung hip holsters. My right hand squeeze is a Vista HCx, loaded with 1,000 (yes, one THOUSAND) large caliber cache coords. For backup, I carry the time proven Blue Legend, loaded with 500 small caliber benchmark coords. Oh yeah, & a BIG stick, just in case of rabid coons :D

I carry a semi-automatic Leatherman .22 on a semi-regular basis. When we go hiking in Bear Territory, I carry the Swiss Army .357.

good advice : when hiking in bear country and carrying a .357-44 mag. make sure to file the front sight off.

it makes it much more comfortable when the bear shoves the barrel where the sun doesn't shine :o

the ticket for bears and other varmints two or four legged is 1 1/8 oz lead slug or shot of appropriate size ,

emanating from the working end of a 12ga. 20 inch bbl. smoke pole, preferably of the bicycle pump type (no jams here) hanging inverted from a sling over your shoulder. a little heavy, but your bettin' yer life on this thing when the chips fall wrong! :D OOPS the little red fellow on my right shoulder got to me!

I carry a .17mm Leatherman mini. And I confess, it's often inadequate to the serious work of removing lids from long unfound caches. I'm considering upgrading to some 44 magnum channel locks, vice grips, a small anvil (made from some old RR track), a hammer and, to haul it all, a lama.

Thanks for asking

But if you get the Llama, you won't actually be carrying any of that, will you?