HELP! MY TB NEEDS TO GET TO IRAQ!

Sleepy_Stalker

*Tap, tap..testing 1,2! Is this thing on??* Hello from WV!! B) My little TB has a big mission! Weimcache is heading back to Iraq for 15 months in a few days. I want to see if my little bug will make it to him before he comes home(actually he's going to send one my way too.) It needs to get to a cache in or near Camp Victory Iraq. The bug is in the Gno-more lazy TB's cache in Charleston, WV...I need all the help I can get to get this little guy movin! Check out the bug's page: TB1RDK5

Thanks fellow cachers! I know we can make this happen! :lol:

*Tap, tap..testing 1,2! Is this thing on??* Hello from WV!! :D My little TB has a big mission! Weimcache is heading back to Iraq for 15 months in a few days. I want to see if my little bug will make it to him before he comes home(actually he's going to send one my way too.) It needs to get to a cache in or near Camp Victory Iraq. The bug is in the Gno-more lazy TB's cache in Charleston, WV...I need all the help I can get to get this little guy movin! Check out the bug's page: TB1RDK5

Thanks fellow cachers! I know we can make this happen! :D

I have a couple of bugs I've been meaning to send that way as well. Haven't made much effort to do so yet though.

However... my laziness aside, I'd recomend checking with the folks over at the Military Association of Geocachers. There are several members over in the sandbox at the moment and can probably give your bug an assist.

*Tap, tap..testing 1,2! Is this thing on??* Hello from WV!! :huh: My little TB has a big mission! Weimcache is heading back to Iraq for 15 months in a few days. I want to see if my little bug will make it to him before he comes home(actually he's going to send one my way too.) It needs to get to a cache in or near Camp Victory Iraq. The bug is in the Gno-more lazy TB's cache in Charleston, WV...I need all the help I can get to get this little guy movin! Check out the bug's page: TB1RDK5

Thanks fellow cachers! I know we can make this happen! :(

Good Luck. You will need it because there is almost no chance someone will take it there, at least not in the near future.

*Tap, tap..testing 1,2! Is this thing on??* Hello from WV!! <_< My little TB has a big mission! Weimcache is heading back to Iraq for 15 months in a few days. I want to see if my little bug will make it to him before he comes home(actually he's going to send one my way too.) It needs to get to a cache in or near Camp Victory Iraq. The bug is in the Gno-more lazy TB's cache in Charleston, WV...I need all the help I can get to get this little guy movin! Check out the bug's page: TB1RDK5

Thanks fellow cachers! I know we can make this happen! :unsure:

Good Luck. You will need it because there is almost no chance someone will take it there, at least not in the near future.

There are Caches in Iraq, and I wouldn't be surprised for a soldier to take it there. Try Google to see about military Cacher Groups?

*Tap, tap..testing 1,2! Is this thing on??* Hello from WV!! :) My little TB has a big mission! Weimcache is heading back to Iraq for 15 months in a few days. I want to see if my little bug will make it to him before he comes home(actually he's going to send one my way too.) It needs to get to a cache in or near Camp Victory Iraq. The bug is in the Gno-more lazy TB's cache in Charleston, WV...I need all the help I can get to get this little guy movin! Check out the bug's page: TB1RDK5

Thanks fellow cachers! I know we can make this happen! :)

Quite a few cachers move back in forth to the region, and there are many cachers in country. It is quite possible.

Military Association of Geocachers have some members in country at the moment.

I'm not sure if you want the TB to travel through the mail to get to its destination or if you are looking for deploying cachers to pick it up and move it along. If its ok to go through the mail, if anyone is near the cache in WV that has the TB and can grab it and send it to me, I can get it to Camp Victory. Weimcache is actually from my area so it will be kinda neat to help this TB with its mission.

*Tap, tap..testing 1,2! Is this thing on??* Hello from WV!! :lol: My little TB has a big mission! Weimcache is heading back to Iraq for 15 months in a few days. I want to see if my little bug will make it to him before he comes home(actually he's going to send one my way too.) It needs to get to a cache in or near Camp Victory Iraq. The bug is in the Gno-more lazy TB's cache in Charleston, WV...I need all the help I can get to get this little guy movin! Check out the bug's page: TB1RDK5

Thanks fellow cachers! I know we can make this happen! :huh:

I can get it really close. I'm headed to UAE in June. I can probably find it a ride into Iraq from where I'll be stationed. If you haven't found a way over by then, shoot me an email.