(NO SPAM PLEASE!) pays you while you are cache hunting

mrbritten

I found this cool program called (NO SPAM PLEASE!), its a navigation program similar to Google Maps, but thats not why it is useful for geocachers. The coolest part is that with almost and GPS enabled smartphone/pocket PC or laptop, you can be running this program while you are out and about, and every cell tower it sees and every WiFi access point it sees earn you points towards getting 20 dollars.

I know this like a scam or something, but it really isn't. I've used the program for 3 days while I drive around and work and made $20.

If you refer someone they do give you credits so if you are interested in checking the program out, It is free by the way. then I would appreciate it if you would click my link here:

(NO SPAM PLEASE!)

As I said it is for real, I have $20 in my paypal account to prove it, it won't make you rich or anything, but its fun to watch you credits grow as you drive/walk around doing what you would normally be doing anyway.

Again, if it sound interesting to you I would appreciate if you would click my link so I could get credit for it.

(NO SPAM PLEASE!)

Edited by mtn-man