Auctions to help a local family

BRoKeN W

I just wanted to post a HUGE thank you to everyone who donated and who purchased the coins on ebay. The auctions totaled $1,163.99!!!!!!!! What a huge amount! This money will definitely help out the McClure family.

All coins from the auctions have been shipped. If you won an auction and the item has not arrived, please let me know. The last of the items were shipped this past Wednesday, but the majority were shipped before then. I'm hoping none of them were lost in transit, but if they were, then I will try my hardest to make things right.

Thanks again for helping out the McClure family. There are definitely some generous people here. :rolleyes:

I don't have anything to offer except good thoughts and best wishes.

Sometimes, That is Very Alright :D !

How very correct this is! One thing I was told by my Mom and some honorable, worthy advisors over the years - it is not the amount of what you give - but the fact that you do some thing, say some thing - no matter how big or how small - that it comes from the heart with love and sincerity. This has never been poor advice.

We all live in different places, have different circumstances and sometimes - even on different days. Do not feel small or less worthy because you can not give financially. The gift of prayers, thoughts and blessings from your heart is also immeasurable in worth!

I just wanted to post a HUGE thank you to everyone who donated and who purchased the coins on ebay. The auctions totaled $1,163.99!!!!!!!! What a huge amount! This money will definitely help out the McClure family.

All coins from the auctions have been shipped. If you won an auction and the item has not arrived, please let me know. The last of the items were shipped this past Wednesday, but the majority were shipped before then. I'm hoping none of them were lost in transit, but if they were, then I will try my hardest to make things right.

Thanks again for helping out the McClure family. There are definitely some generous people here. :D

Any word as to how the family is doing :o ?

The family is still trying to adjust to life without Dustin. Trinity's main focus is on the rest of her kids. The money raised from the auctions have gone to help pay the monthly bills (an anonymous donor paid for Dustin's funeral) and they sure do appreciate all the help :o

The family is still trying to adjust to life without Dustin. Trinity's main focus is on the rest of her kids. The money raised from the auctions have gone to help pay the monthly bills (an anonymous donor paid for Dustin's funeral) and they sure do appreciate all the help :o

Thank you for the update, I really appreciate it :D !

Sometimes, That is Very Alright :o !

How very correct this is! One thing I was told by my Mom and some honorable, worthy advisors over the years - it is not the amount of what you give - but the fact that you do some thing, say some thing - no matter how big or how small - that it comes from the heart with love and sincerity. This has never been poor advice.

We all live in different places, have different circumstances and sometimes - even on different days. Do not feel small or less worthy because you can not give financially. The gift of prayers, thoughts and blessings from your heart is also immeasurable in worth!

Wow, you blow me away kiddo...THANK-YOU for such profound words!

Sometimes, That is Very Alright :( !

Wow, you blow me away kiddo...THANK-YOU for such profound words!

I couldn't agree more - I hope that everyone that comes into the forums gets to read this.

Wow, those are inspiring words Hollora. Felt shivers go thru my body when I read this. Thanks so much for sharing those kind words. I hope everyone does get to read this. This really blows me away.

All I can say is that is AMAZING and I am speechless.

Thanks You so Much.

Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife