Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

I wonder if they will be posted in the "on sale" link or the "Geocoins" link...OR both!

Just realized I wasnt even registered!!! :laughing: ... Put in my info and now im back in the game! :P Guess I havent been a registered customer since her new site :) ... Glad I caught that, as I only discovered it when I went to pay for a "Test" item.

That was close! Wasnt sure if Id make it tonight, but I came to the shop to do some work and HERE I AM!!! FRIDAY!!!!...and here I am, waitin to get denied on a Xmas ET! :laughing: ...Just being naughty! :laughing:

Seven hours, six chapters and three cups of espresso later...

9f22c13c-36fa-4cd3-b542-fb48bbd27345.jpg

Back to work! Still not time for turtles.

Very Nice!!! My Aunt Verba hand stiches quilts just about everyday!!! She's 80 somethin and her little fingers are bent from pushin needles her whole life!!! :laughing:

I think she makes less than 10 a year...and IVE GOT 3!!! :)

WOOT WOOT WOOT I got a set too!!!

Now all I gotta do is wait until they get here to see what they look like. I was trying to look as I was ordering them but didn't want to waste any time so I only got a glimpse.

Tsun's sales always move at the speed of light. What a rush!!

My coins got dumped at checkout :)

I wasn't fast enough (for a change)

Anyone got traders? :laughing: Check out my trader list!! :laughing:

Edited to say: PLease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Anyone got traders? :laughing: Check out my trader list!! :laughing:

Edited to say: PLease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Incoming PM Cheesy!

Anyone got traders? :laughing: Check out my trader list!! :P

If I really get mine we could maybe trade Earth Turtles against Earth Turtles :laughing: Or Birkas :laughing:

I think I got a set - I have a receipt at least. Of course I don't know much about what's going on since I just woke up at 2:55 am! Back to sleep for me. Hopefully all this excitement will not keep me awake staring at the ceiling.

Must resist late night shopping...

Well, I got one :D ...Had 4 in my cart and ended up with one of em! :laughing:

It did several different stages at my end...First the green showed only, I clicked it and hit 2...then went back and the Red showed. I clicked and all it said it was not in inventory...Did that 2 times and it worked! Instantly hit checkout and all was there was 1 Red. Started the checkout and hit another screen to the site. Got both then ALL GONE...no geocoins avail.

Went back to paypal and finished paying for the 1... So needless to say, ITS A KEEPER!!! :P Actually, I would LOVE to trade it for a green :) ... :laughing:

Not sure what all happened, but everything was MUCH slower during the sale on my end. I even moved closerto the wall of which I Pirate my neighbors internet!!! :laughing:

Quick note and then I'm off to bed:

Thanks to everyone who stayed up/got up and bought some!

I had a tough time logging on about 2 minutes prior. Anyhow, if your cart was dumped it was me deleting them from the system. If you got to paypal and paid, you have coins (sometimes the receipt gets blocked by emails so no worries).

They all oversold but I usually account for that in the stock I put out. I will go through orders when I get up and sort through the carnage :) I know someone who ordered quite a few extra on accident. If I end up with extras, I'll post a note in here and put any back up for sale.

Thanks again all and thanks! Good night.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Invoiced and paid. Now time to drive home and hit the bed!

cool! i was wondering how you were doing out there!

lara

A little chilly. And the employees have been staring at this strange guy sitting in his truck this last 30 minutes. But they will get over it. I can dream of little turtles now!

Looks like we got ours....didnt really look at them either....was just happy we got our order through!! May have an extra of each finish to trade. I also have a couple of the earlier finishes. email if interested!

Thanks Steph for another great design.....going back to sleep! Think I'll sleep in to celebrate!!!

DrJeepStr