Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

I am offering 1 full set as a suprise sale right now. This includes the Lump of Coal Edition which will not be sold only given away and it's at the price of the other 2 ET's. So for all 3 coins, it's $30.00 they are all trackable. I will also offer a set tomorrow on Christmas as a surprise listing. In the case 2 or more people get it in their cart and pay, the first invoice I receive from my website will be honored and any others will be refunded.

:laughing: Look for the Santa edition picture of the turtle, to purchase. Good luck!

TIME FOR A NEW WIINNER TODAY :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS :anibad:

Congrat's to the new winner and I won't post the name unless they want to come out and say they won :unsure:

Santas Helper is the red glitter/nickel metal version - 140 made (limit 2)

Santa's Elf is the green glitter/gold metal version - 140 made (limit 2)

*** For those who get orders confirmed, please look for a small ticket in your package. You will need this for the drawing to win a Lump of Coal Edition ET (several to be given away). I will post more details on both my sites this weekend about how this will work *** I will also work on getting the customers ticket numbers posted for those who ordered the DT's, since you will be included in the contest also. I just ask that you be patient while I try to wrap up a number of coin projects/refunds/etc. that I am slightly behind on :rolleyes:

SALE DATE:

*US date January 3rd (Saturday) 01:00 am Montana time/ 3:00 am Eastern/12:00am Pacific

*European date January 3rd (Saturday)

Time Zones as follows:

*Amsterdam, Netherlands; 9:00 am

*Germany 9:00 am

*Lisbon, Portugal 8:00 am

*London, UK 8:00 am

Questions: please post them here or email me.

*** For those who get orders confirmed, please look for a small ticket in your package. You will need this for the drawing to win a Lump of Coal Edition ET (several to be given away). I will post more details on both my sites this weekend about how this will work *** I will also work on getting the customers ticket numbers posted for those who ordered the DT's, since you will be included in the contest also. I just ask that you be patient while I try to wrap up a number of coin projects/refunds/etc. that I am slightly behind on :rolleyes:

SALE DATE:

*US date January 3rd (Saturday) 01:00 am Montana time/ 3:00 am Eastern/12:00am Pacific

Time Zones as follows:

I tried to find a pic of this one...did you post it and I missed it...?

I didn't post a pic of the green one but I will get some pics up before the sale :unsure: Got a couple other things to get done first :o It's gold metal and done just like the red one but green glitter instead of red :rolleyes:

I tried to find a pic of this one...did you post it and I missed it...?

I didn't post a pic of the green one but I will get some pics up before the sale :) Got a couple other things to get done first :D It's gold metal and done just like the red one but green glitter instead of red :blink:

Jan 3rd-eh? should be around 12:00 Pacific :D Thats actually a time I may be able to work with :) ...SWEET! :blink:

Been awhile since I had to schedule to make a coin sale! :) ...I think the last was the FSM's and I was mostly goin fer em for a friend that couldnt make it!~ That was an ordeal, as I remember! :D

TSUN,

I just visited your site for the first time and I wanted to say what a great person you are for Helping your animal Center, I am a lover of all animals, and have taken in many strays. Our GirlieGirl, a stray shepard had to be put down due to cancer. We are now the foster parents of 5 kittens that were left by there mother. We haven't seen her for 2 weeks. She was a stray also and showed up pregnant and starving. I am waiting to get them fixed with the help of spay neuter programs.

Long story short, I hope to purchase the coin for the cause. Heading there now.

Keep up the good work,

Opalsns

In preparation for this upcoming sale, please keep the following tips in mind. Most of you are very familiar with how fast an ET sale goes. It's over before it begins pretty much. Please, if you get upset easily because you lost out on a coin, it's best you just not participate in this sale and just try to trade for it. Reality is not everyone is going to get one and this isn't worth getting upset over. Next, please use the 'test' product in the 'pin' section to practice (that's what they are there for, just don't actually pay for the test product). I suggest you practice twice if you are new to the site. This is to ensure that if you use a nickname and password, it works (hence practice a 2nd run). If you have problems send me an email and I will walk you through how to navigate the site. Make sure you check all empty boxes. Don't wait until a few minutes before the sale because I won't have time to help you and I definitely won't have time when the sale goes live, sorry. Please remember there are alot of people trying to order at the same time, just because you get it in your cart, does NOT mean it's yours. It's just the way the cart system works, 1st to pay gets the coins. No one can steal from your cart (except for me). If you find that a coin(s) disappears in the process of checkout it's because I deleted the product from the system because it oversold hence your disappearing coins. I've limited them to 2 of each version and I've told you what you needed to do in order to have a decent chance of picking a coin up. If in the end you miss out, I'm sorry in advance that it didn't work out for you but please keep in mind, no matter what, there is a limited amount and not everyone will get them, so please just try to take a deep breath and then trade for one. If you think you're stressed over all of this, I welcome you to sit in my chair when all this goes down

:santa: I hope this clears everything up prior to the main event :D

Edit to add: Please keep in mind the inventory in stock number you see is not in 'real' time. Unfortunately because sales move so fast it is not an accurate account of how many product are actually left due to the length of time it takes to 'add to cart' and to actual 'checkout'. I think this is confusing to alot of people when you see this number and there appear to still be coins left in stock when there may actually be none or less than shown. Nothing I can do about that either since it's part of the cart system.

*** For those who get orders confirmed, please look for a small ticket in your package. You will need this for the drawing to win a Lump of Coal Edition ET (several to be given away). I will post more details on both my sites this weekend about how this will work *** I will also work on getting the customers ticket numbers posted for those who ordered the DT's, since you will be included in the contest also. I just ask that you be patient while I try to wrap up a number of coin projects/refunds/etc. that I am slightly behind on :laughing:

SALE DATE:

Time Zones as follows:

Edited by tsunrisebey
... Next, please use the 'test' product in the 'pin' section to practice (that's what they are there for, just don't actually pay for the test product).

crucial! do this!!

Make sure you check all empty boxes....

this is doubly crucial! there is a little box in the middle where it says something about shipping address is the same. i have missed that box before. there are three empty boxes.

i keep practicing - just in case i am awake. :-)

rsg

Ok, newsletter went out and this will be the last post regarding this sale only because I needed to add pictures. Sorry, they aren't the best pics to highlight how nice they really look. Anyhow, least ya can get an idea. See some of ya very early Saturday morning :P

TSBETXMASSALEpics001.jpg

TSBETXMASSALEpics005.jpg

In preparation for this upcoming sale, please keep the following tips in mind. Most of you are very familiar with how fast an ET sale goes. It's over before it begins pretty much. Please, if you get upset easily because you lost out on a coin, it's best you just not participate in this sale and just try to trade for it. Reality is not everyone is going to get one and this isn't worth getting upset over. Next, please use the 'test' product in the 'pin' section to practice (that's what they are there for, just don't actually pay for the test product). I suggest you practice twice if you are new to the site. This is to ensure that if you use a nickname and password, it works (hence practice a 2nd run). If you have problems send me an email and I will walk you through how to navigate the site. Make sure you check all empty boxes. Don't wait until a few minutes before the sale because I won't have time to help you and I definitely won't have time when the sale goes live, sorry. Please remember there are alot of people trying to order at the same time, just because you get it in your cart, does NOT mean it's yours. It's just the way the cart system works, 1st to pay gets the coins. No one can steal from your cart (except for me). If you find that a coin(s) disappears in the process of checkout it's because I deleted the product from the system because it oversold hence your disappearing coins. I've limited them to 2 of each version and I've told you what you needed to do in order to have a decent chance of picking a coin up. If in the end you miss out, I'm sorry in advance that it didn't work out for you but please keep in mind, no matter what, there is a limited amount and not everyone will get them, so please just try to take a deep breath and then trade for one. If you think you're stressed over all of this, I welcome you to sit in my chair when all this goes down

:D I hope this clears everything up prior to the main event ;)

Edit to add: Please keep in mind the inventory in stock number you see is not in 'real' time. Unfortunately because sales move so fast it is not an accurate account of how many product are actually left due to the length of time it takes to 'add to cart' and to actual 'checkout'. I think this is confusing to alot of people when you see this number and there appear to still be coins left in stock when there may actually be none or less than shown. Nothing I can do about that either since it's part of the cart system.

*** For those who get orders confirmed, please look for a small ticket in your package. You will need this for the drawing to win a Lump of Coal Edition ET (several to be given away). I will post more details on both my sites this weekend about how this will work *** I will also work on getting the customers ticket numbers posted for those who ordered the DT's, since you will be included in the contest also. I just ask that you be patient while I try to wrap up a number of coin projects/refunds/etc. that I am slightly behind on ;)

SALE DATE:

*US date January 3rd (Saturday) 01:00 am Montana time/ 3:00 am Eastern/12:00am (midnight) Pacific

Time Zones as follows:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Ok, newsletter went out and this will be the last post regarding this sale only because I needed to add pictures. Sorry, they aren't the best pics to highlight how nice they really look. Anyhow, least ya can get an idea. See some of ya very early in the morning ;)...

but not this coming early morning, that would be wrong - 1 a.m. saturday for montana would be friday NIGHT midnight for PST, right? we still have a whole day + to go.

sheesh, wish you could have made it half an hour later, less confusing for those of time-challenged.

rsg

Ok, newsletter went out and this will be the last post regarding this sale only because I needed to add pictures. Sorry, they aren't the best pics to highlight how nice they really look. Anyhow, least ya can get an idea. See some of ya very early in the morning ;)...

but not this coming early morning, that would be wrong - 1 a.m. saturday for montana would be friday NIGHT midnight for PST, right? we still have a whole day + to go.

sheesh, wish you could have made it half an hour later, less confusing for those of time-challenged.

rsg

LMAO, how many times have we discussed this... I clarified the 1st post and changed it to early Saturday morning ;) I work tomorrow so I won't be up at 1:00 am my time. It will be midnight California time Lara (midnight on Friday night there in California: military time 2400hrs Friday night for you). Comprende?

yes, I have a little problem with the time . . . Does the time mean midnight on friday or midnight on Saturday? To me, midnight 0 1 on Friday night would be Jan 03 :P . I am SO confused ;);)

i asked tsun that in an email, she assured me it was friday midnight - sat morning, jan 3. it was just her last post was a little ambiguous.

i am too tired to stay up BOTH nights. :D

lara

Ok for those of you time challenged (North Americans) ;)

The sale is as follows;

In California or Pacific time zone: 2400hrs/12:00 am Friday night but 1 mintute later and it will then be very early Saturday morning.

Montana time (Mountain ST): 0100 hrs/1:00 am in the wee hours of the morning Saturday-1 hour after midnight which means it is now Saturday.

Central Time zone 0200 hrs/2:00 am Saturday morning (2 hours after midnight (Friday's midnight when it turns into saturday).

Eastern Time: 0300 hrs/ 3:00 am Saturday morning.

If you're still confused, just keep sleeping ;)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Told my geohubby You Ke Té today I have to be up at 2:30 and ready for the Christmas ET sale. He asked me ''Are you getting nuts about geocoins???''

I said....''YES'' Just love them :)

Can't wait to see If I can get some this time around. (last sale got dragonfly johnny cash and bucket list in my shopping cart and they disappeared at checkout! wasn't fast enough or too many people loving Tsun's great designs). :laughing:

* No new icon, I've never done special icons, it isn't cost effective espeically when I used glittering which costs more.

* Please don't use the map that was posted as the time you need to be up, it was ONLY showing time zones and their differences. I posted the times that the sale will start. I fyou really don't understand what time the sale is where you live, email me and I will tell you.

* No wake up calls, sorry :) Let's hope I hear my alarm go off or remember to set it before I go to bed.

*** Like I mentioned before, no one can steal from your cart, only I can. The only way items will come up missing from your cart is because I deleted the product from the system which ultimately means you didn't checkout fast enough, more than likely 60 some odd people had a faster connection that you did. Heck, my internet connection wouldn't be fast enough to check out if I wanted to buy these.

*** There is a very SMALL probability that I may lose my internet connection. When I came home today I had to 4x4 through some high drifts and I have some drifting in my driveway and other spots around my house that are over my head because it's very windy here and snowing. I have wireless and I need a direct line of sight for my internet to work and if it gets bad when this sale takes place, I won't be able to log on. IF that happens, give me 10 minutes past the sale start time and if you don't see anything listed, than go to bed, I will reschedule. Or like usual you may just miss the sale all together because it was over before you blinked, lol. I think it will be ok but just in case.

I will try to check this thread and email over the next couple of hours if you have questions that need answering. Please be patient I'm trying to haul wood to the house and some other chores done before it gets dark and dips below zero here.

tsun

So, how are those of us who have figured out the maps / time zones / days of the week going to pass the time until the wee hours of the morning? Going to sleep with the alarm? Watching a movie? Night caching? I decided to just drink a couple of cups of espresso, hit play for an audiobook on my Ipod, and start a project. This is where I began at 7:30 this evening....

22578536-954d-40c8-8580-b888d61724cf.jpg

I wonder how far I will get before I fall asleep or make it to 3:00 am my time....

Edited by Vanelle

So, how are those of us who have figured out the maps / time zones / days of the week going to pass the time until the wee hours of the morning? Going to sleep with the alarm? Watching a movie? Night caching? I decided to just drink a couple of cups of expresso, hit play for an audiobook on my Ipod, and start a project. This is where I began at 7:30 this evening....

22578536-954d-40c8-8580-b888d61724cf.jpg

I wonder how far I will get before I fall asleep or make it to 3:00 am my time....

Expresso probably works better than wine :laughing:

:)

Edited by burgessfour

OK. So some idiot dug before they called. No phones or internet until maybe Monday. So here I will sit, in my truck, in the parking lot of Meijer, next to Starbucks at 3 AM for these coins. Hopefully one of their internets will be running at that time.

I think I remember a cointest about you know when you have a geocoin problem when... LOL

luckily i only have to wait up until midnight. not too bad. watch tv. play nintendo, download tunes for the ipod and try and figure out why itunes is NOT loading up certain tunes. doze in the chair, look for my gps for caching tomorrow (YES!) package coins to mail in the morning - simply not enough hours to do all i need to do before going to bed.

rsg

Im here 2 hours early! :D ... Can I get overtime for that? Ive been here for an hour on tsuns site just starring at the screen hitting REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH...NO ET's :laughing: ~ :)

Doin some clean up and will set my phone for 11:50PM :laughing::laughing::P Lube'N the shopping cart wheels as we speak! :D

Some of you have geocoin issues, lol. I'm going to bed for a couple hours now, I'm too much of a wuss to try and pull another couple of hours. If we were all 18-21 this wouldn't even be an issue although none of us would probably be interested in geocoins :)

Bunch of crazies!

Hey hey hey, Im 23 years old and staying awake for the sales of these coins. They are totally cool. I have to be at work at 9 am tomorrow too, but that doesnt stop me from geocoins or caching. LOL.