Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

All invoices have been sent. If you did not get one, please check your spam/bulk folder. If you still don't see it, send me an email.

I'll package up the rest of the orders that were paid and make another run to the PO this afternoon :rolleyes:

Thanks all :rolleyes:

If you have question, drop me an email.

tsun :rolleyes:

Oh goodie, goodie, goodie the turtle ropin' must have been successful and I didn't hear of anyone getting injured or stampeded by the rampant turtles I was even watching the news to see just in case....... Good job ropin' all them there turtles up little missy!!

I'm lookin' so forward to these little critters arriving

Payment cheerfully sent :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your talents with us all

tsunrisebey,

Can I buy a Green and a Blue Turtle ? (I did not preorder)

There is a waiting list of people who would like turtles, if you want to be added, drop me an email and I'll add your name and offer the holdbacks for purchase/trade after the majority of packages arrive to customers.

tsun :rolleyes:

I have a question. How do we order turtle pins? That are cute!

Being that it is not a trackable item, I can't advertise a link but I bet if you looked around, you could find a link, lol.

:laughing::unsure::laughing:

The stuff one misses when they aren't paying attention! Thanks much for pointing out that one might want to do a bit of looking around for a link. Site changes since I was last at your site look great!

I have a question. How do we order turtle pins? That are cute!

Being that it is not a trackable item, I can't advertise a link but I bet if you looked around, you could find a link, lol.

I would love to see the baby earth turtle about the size of the pin... great to put in those pesky micros!

Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Georgia? Come on, I'm in WA, we're practically neighbors!! Where are my turtles?? This is totally unacceptable! Don't make me go post in the Delays thead!

And now New Jersey too! :lol:

Seriously? Come on already!!

haha, that would be funny if she sent yours last just to see you squirm :huh::huh:;)

Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Georgia? Come on, I'm in WA, we're practically neighbors!! Where are my turtles?? This is totally unacceptable! Don't make me go post in the Delays thead!

And now New Jersey too! ;)

haha, that would be funny if she sent yours last just to see you squirm :huh::wub::huh:

Yea... that's not funny. She's the type to do just that :lol:

And now New Jersey too! :wub:

haha, that would be funny if she sent yours last just to see you squirm ;):mad::huh:

Yea... that's not funny. She's the type to do just that :lol:

ebay :huh:

My turtles are being held in mailbox prison!!!! :lol: I have no key to get into my new mailbox, YET. I called the manager of the lot I am planted on and asked for the key for the 3rd time. If there is no key tomorrow I am calling the post office to have them change the lock so I can have a key. I sooooo hate waiting when I know the little turtles are sitting just 100 yards away and chanting " Come get us, we are hot, hungry and tired from our journey" :huh:

I can't wait to see the new pin also.

Tsun:

I think you should offer the pins for sale. I know you asked earlier in this thread, but now that I've seen them, they are too cute not to make them available.

They are for sale, and at a great price, too!

They aren't trackable, though, so she can't list the website for them... but if you look REAL hard :lol:, you can find a link to the website where they are sold posted somewhere close to here :huh:

Naomi