Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

What a great pic! Thanks for sharing :unsure:

Update: As I suspected, the ship date has been pushed back. The originally said they would try for the 14th of July and the gal I work with has said 15th or 16th now. I think they'll ship by the end of this week either way. So, if they actually ship on time, I'll probably start invoices this weekend (Friday evening and throughout the weekend). I'll post for sure when turtles arrive (and confirm they look nice which will require me to look at all of them individually) and I'll post when to start watching for emails. For those of you who want to (upon the start of my invoicing, I'll give you the option to send me payment instead of waiting for me to go down the list of all 250 people, that would help me out and get your packages out quicker because I'll have them all ready to ship before I invoice). I'll be more clear on this option when the actual time arrives.

I ordered a couple of these coins a while back. I've been wondering about how this was going, so I was glancing through my emails to see if I missed anything being sent to me. Only then did I realize that my email to order this never was sent. It's been sitting in my outbox for over 3 weeks! I've never had that happen before, as even if there's an initial hang up, send and receive is constantly being updated and so will eventually kick out the email. I hadn't thought to check it as there's never been an issue. What an unpleasant surprise, and what a bummer. :blink:

WARNING: Word on the street has it that a large herd/group/pod/pack/flock :huh: of turtles has been spotted swiiming off the coast of China headed towards the US. They should make landfall on the mainland US, sometime around Thursday. Once on land there will be an enormous turtle stampede that will cause wide spread destruction and panic among citizens. Please take cover immediately. Special turtle herding dogs (Tristin and Dakota) are at the ready and are slated to herd the turtles in Helena, Montana where they will be roped and tied (by tsun the cowgirl) and brought under control. These rogue turtles will then be sent off to homes around the world. It is unknown what path they will take to get here, so please find a safe place away from the impending stampede. I will give the "All Clear" when the danger is over. :)

WARNING: Word on the street has it that a large herd/group/pod/pack/flock :huh: of turtles has been spotted swiiming off the coast of China headed towards the US. They should make landfall on the mainland US, sometime around Thursday. Once on land there will be an enormous turtle stampede that will cause wide spread destruction and panic among citizens. Please take cover immediately. Special turtle herding dogs (Tristin and Dakota) are at the ready and are slated to herd the turtles in Helena, Montana where they will be roped and tied (by tsun the cowgirl) and brought under control. These rogue turtles will then be sent off to homes around the world. It is unknown what path they will take to get here, so please find a safe place away from the impending stampede. I will give the "All Clear" when the danger is over. :)
This is so funny Steph, thanks for making me smile on my Birthday right away in the morning, it is a dark and dreary day here in Wisconsin so this helped lift my spirits up, Thanks Steph and the heads up on the turtles.

Valarie of sweetlife

WARNING: Word on the street has it that a large herd/group/pod/pack/flock :huh: of turtles has been spotted swiiming off the coast of China headed towards the US. They should make landfall on the mainland US, sometime around Thursday. Once on land there will be an enormous turtle stampede that will cause wide spread destruction and panic among citizens. Please take cover immediately. Special turtle herding dogs (Tristin and Dakota) are at the ready and are slated to herd the turtles in Helena, Montana where they will be roped and tied (by tsun the cowgirl) and brought under control. These rogue turtles will then be sent off to homes around the world. It is unknown what path they will take to get here, so please find a safe place away from the impending stampede. I will give the "All Clear" when the danger is over. :huh:

Yeah Baby...I was just wondering about these rogue turtles...I will be waiting :)

WARNING: Word on the street has it that a large herd/group/pod/pack/flock :) of turtles has been spotted swiiming off the coast of China headed towards the US. They should make landfall on the mainland US, sometime around Thursday. Once on land there will be an enormous turtle stampede that will cause wide spread destruction and panic among citizens. Please take cover immediately. Special turtle herding dogs (Tristin and Dakota) are at the ready and are slated to herd the turtles in Helena, Montana where they will be roped and tied (by tsun the cowgirl) and brought under control. These rogue turtles will then be sent off to homes around the world. It is unknown what path they will take to get here, so please find a safe place away from the impending stampede. I will give the "All Clear" when the danger is over. :huh:

sweeeeeet! ;) I'm going to be away for the weekend and it's unlikely I'll see a computer.. if you start invoicing over the weekend please please please please please don't cancel my order, I'll see a computer again on monday and pay as soon as i do! :huh:

WARNING: Word on the street has it that a large herd/group/pod/pack/flock :D of turtles has been spotted swiiming off the coast of China headed towards the US. They should make landfall on the mainland US, sometime around Thursday. Once on land there will be an enormous turtle stampede that will cause wide spread destruction and panic among citizens. Please take cover immediately. Special turtle herding dogs (Tristin and Dakota) are at the ready and are slated to herd the turtles in Helena, Montana where they will be roped and tied (by tsun the cowgirl) and brought under control. These rogue turtles will then be sent off to homes around the world. It is unknown what path they will take to get here, so please find a safe place away from the impending stampede. I will give the "All Clear" when the danger is over. :D

I wonder if the turtles will chase away all these d@mn rabbits that like to tease the dogs so much!!!

WARNING: Word on the street has it that a large herd/group/pod/pack/flock :D of turtles has been spotted swiiming off the coast of China headed towards the US. They should make landfall on the mainland US, sometime around Thursday. Once on land there will be an enormous turtle stampede that will cause wide spread destruction and panic among citizens. Please take cover immediately. Special turtle herding dogs (Tristin and Dakota) are at the ready and are slated to herd the turtles in Helena, Montana where they will be roped and tied (by tsun the cowgirl) and brought under control. These rogue turtles will then be sent off to homes around the world. It is unknown what path they will take to get here, so please find a safe place away from the impending stampede. I will give the "All Clear" when the danger is over. :D

This is welcome news to me :D:D:D:D:D I love turtle ropers!!

Edited by seaeye

Yay!! Here they come!! :D

turtles-1.jpg

The latest word was pandamonium in Greensboro, NC and Ankorage, AK. Those must be a few of the rogue pillagers leaving Ankorage that you posted. Hong Kong reported some wide spread destruction and here are some pics posted on the their news stations. I guess it was a massive invasion:

image001.jpg

turtle2ef3.jpg

They even robbed some banks:

IMG_0311.JPG

This is for the people who had reservations for the turtles ONLY

For those of you who do not want to wait for an invoice, you can send your payment to me without waiting. I will start filling orders tonight when I get home from my nephew's basbeball game. The first shipment will head out Thursday, I'll try to get as many done as I can before the PO closes tomorrow. So, for those of you who want to send payment and you know what you ordered, you can send me paypal payment to tsunrisebey@gmail.com. Here is the link to the V2 reservation page that has the prices on it, so you can figure out your total.

http://earthturtle2008.googlepages.com/ear...rtleremintsales

If you are not sure what your order was, you can wait for me to move down the list and invoice you, or you can look it up in your email program. Reservations were taken the last week of June and everyone should have received a reply from my earthturtle2008 gmail account. Look up your email. Please do NOT send me emails asking what you ordered, I will not have time to get back to you and it will make more work for me. If you are confused by any of this, just wait for your invoice and I should have everyone invoiced and packaged by Sunday.

I'll contact you if there are any problems. Thanks everyone :)

All of you who sent paypal payments, I did a quick reply (right MJ :blink:) and they will head out tomorrow.

I'll continue invoicing for the next few hours or you can read the directions in post #622 and speed the process up for yourself and me :)

The pins turned out really cute too! When you get them, you'll notice 1 small change to them :D

Thanks again all... back to work for me :unsure:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Payment sent!

I would like to say thank you Tsun for keeping everyone informed about these coins regardless of how big or small the news is/was...

I hope other vendors are taking notes and can offer their customers some of the same courtesies you have given the coin collecting community.

I also think they should think of doing pre orders as opposed to pre sales... the whole thing just seems to be easier and go so smoothly.

on a side note, I may be interested on any extra coins that are not paid for after invoicing. I've also ordered a couple extra for trade for the V1 coins incase someone has an extra V1 and didn't get in on the V2

I'll be anxiously checking my mailbox this weekend! :D

edited, for spelling ...... huked on fonicks wurked fur meee... :)

Edited by LionsLair

Steph, sorry I was not around my computer yesterday, I was quilting all day, and boy is my quilt turning out beautiful. Making quilts for my family this year for X-Mas. My sisters quilt I am working on now is so beautiful. Alot of time spend on these but means more when giving them as presents and I know they will cherish these quilts for a lifetime. Payment sent and hope it helps you out. The turtles turned out beautiful. Job well done again my friend.

Valarie of sweetlife

I think I need a new system of doing things, lol. It would be so much worse if I actually had a life outside of geocoins :lol: I'm slightly over the half way mark on 210 invoices. For those who paid up to this minute, I have packaged and shipped and/or will ship tomorrow also. So, hang in there those of you still waiting on me, I'm working as fast as I can :D I'll try to fire off the majority of the remaining invoices tonight but for now my eyes are killing me and Tristin wants to play :D