Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

LMAO! You guys are funny! I really appreciate the sentiment but I have to admit Paypal scares the beejeebers outta me since my last encounter with them, so just to be on the safe side everyone is getting their quarters back, lol.

Pete, I think it would be cheaper for me to refund you then buy you a Cali brew :P

Thanks all!

BTW.... all turtles that have been paid for ship out tomorrow. I'm almost done with the postage part :D One mass snail mail! So some of you should start seeing packages in a couple days.

I have packages ready to ship for those who sent echecks/payments pending. I'll mail those when payments clear from the road.

Mauison

Tadpole379

intolerable

Marky

will all have to meet with me to get their turtles :D

There were quite a few of you who sent little notes with their paypal payments about having a fun time at GW6/have a safe trip, etc. Thanks, they were fun to read as I was packing your orders, put a smile on my face :D

Ok, gonna wrap up the rest of the packages..... later. tsun

Last update for turtles:

All packages (paid for) were mailed out today. If something gets bounced back to me I won't know until I come home and pick up mail (sorry in advance if that happens).

I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 people. I've sent you both reminders and if I don't hear back by Saturday well, your turtles are probably going to someone else. It's already been 4 days and agreement was 3 days unless you contacted me. I'm going on vacation and I don't think you would find anyone else who would bring your packages with them to make sure you get them when you pay.

Well I just learned the hard way that shipping overseas went through the roof in some cases. Ouch!

I'm still working on refunds (and everyone is getting their .25 per turtle back, lol, because I don't need problems with paypal). I'll probably have to wrap them up in Cali. when I have internet access again.

If you have any questions please send me an email, I'll check my email one last time before I hit the road in the morning. Any other questions will be answered as I have time or when I get home.

I ran a cointest a week or so ago where people had to write poems and there were 6 winners of blemished turtles. I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to etch out numbers and mail them out too, so you will have to be patient and I'll send them out when I get home. They were free, so you cant whine :huh:

Enjoy your turtles and I'll see the rest of you at GW6 :huh: Now I gotta pack and load that camper. To those driving; have a safe trip.

GW6 here I come, WOOOOHOOOOOOO LMAO!

Edited by tsunrisebey

Anyone else have their refund put on hold by paypal? This is the reasoning that I have..

"This payment amount will be credited back to your PayPal account when the transfer from your bank account has completed."

Is this normal?

Anyone else have their refund put on hold by paypal? This is the reasoning that I have..

"This payment amount will be credited back to your PayPal account when the transfer from your bank account has completed."

Is this normal?

Yep. That is normal. Takes a couple days to clear.

Ok thanks! :D

Quikc Note: While packaging coins and marking off the lists, one astute geocoiner pointed out an error to me. I overcharged everyone by .25 cents per turtle. Sorry, I'm tired, lol. Anyhow, long storty short; after I finish packaging and affixing postage, I'll start the .25 cent per turtle refund. Nothing like making more work for myself :laughing: Sorry bonehead moment (secretly was going to move to Tahiti with that money :D). So just be patient while I try to catch up here. While I'm doing that can someone please load my camper in the truck and do my laundry? :laughing:

If I'd caught this post I would have just told you to keep it too.

When I saw the Paypal 'Your money has been refunded' and your email at the top my heart sunk as I thought *all* my money had been refunded for some reason!

Got my turtles today, wow did they turn out great looking!! :laughing:

And a bonus cache mini-pencil was included as well! :D

I received a pencil with my coins today too and wasn't sure it was meant to be in the envelope, but seeing that someone else has also received a pencil tells me it was meant to be in there :laughing:

Got my turtles today, wow did they turn out great looking!! :)

And a bonus cache mini-pencil was included as well! :D

I received a pencil with my coins today too and wasn't sure it was meant to be in the envelope, but seeing that someone else has also received a pencil tells me it was meant to be in there :D

Thanks for ruining it for me. :laughing: I thought that I was special getting a lucky pencil in my mailer of turtles. :laughing:

Awesome turtles and nice pencil!!!

Thanks for making it happen. :D

Edited by PSU Fan

:laughing: Our 08 ETs came in the mail today and we can say that the pictures you posted do not do this coin justice! You have done a fabulous job on this version. We enjoy all of your designs and anxiously await any new designs you might come up with.

To ad our 2 cents, we do think that the baby turtle would be a nice design. But then again, the mega turtle raised an eyebrow too.

You do an awesome job with all of your projects so we will just wait and be surprised. Hope you are having fun at GW6! :laughing:

Aftyer 4 days on the road, I finally made my destination of Oroville, CA (KOA). I was lucky enough to hit wind, rain, snow, and thunderstorms the whole time I was driving so I got here a little slower than anticipated. I'm glad people are happy with the turtles :huh: I haven'ty had an opportunity to check emails yet but I will try and get to aything important on Sunday. For those of you who aren't able to make it to GW6, I will try and have some fun for you :grin: Catch ya later...

Aftyer 4 days on the road, I finally made my destination of Oroville, CA (KOA). I was lucky enough to hit wind, rain, snow, and thunderstorms the whole time I was driving so I got here a little slower than anticipated. I'm glad people are happy with the turtles :huh: I haven'ty had an opportunity to check emails yet but I will try and get to aything important on Sunday. For those of you who aren't able to make it to GW6, I will try and have some fun for you :grin: Catch ya later...

I hope the sun came out for once you arrived in CA....enjoy yourself!

Tsun - if you happen to come across 007BigD please, please, please make a trade with my "mini me" for one of your copper turtles... pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Enjoy GW6 all.

Oh... sounds like my coins may not make it to the event, so "mini me" may not have anything to trade. :rolleyes:

Next time maybe.

These are already for sale on ebay and I managed to snag a set of four to join my other turtles. Not my preferred method of obtaining my coin desires but this is way to get what I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE. Yelling is hopefully heard by non-coin collecting hubby. :anibad:

I managed to get one of this years turtles with the purple colours on Ebay.......it'll be our very first Earth Turtle and I can't wait for it to arrive. Ebay isn't our preferred way of coin-buying either. However if it's something that you really want but missed out on when it originally went on sale.........at least you still have a chance I suppose. Would love to have went for more of these that were up there.....will do if we win the lottery LOL!!

Edited by Geo-Gophers