Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

I have a full set of the swords in hand... and if I'm not mistaken, they'll be sending the correction to it, so there should be (4) in total. I'd love to trade for a full set.

I will also have either a blue or green Musketeer coin-- I can toss that in as well

Or, if someone has only one or two Turtles.... and would like to trade for a Musketeer coin or LE cockatoo, copper mermaid swag.......I can send a list of what I have on hand, my cointracking list isn't up to date yet.

Thanks! ;)

Well a bunch of us missed out on this coin, but hey - it looks like there is a whole lotta trading goin' on - so another positive score out of a negative :unsure:

I love all o'them Turtles, but I doubt I'm going to get all, but I would really really really like a blue one if/when they come out, I have lots of traders listed on both the main sites, although they could use a bit of updating, nothing new there then!

Happy trading all............

Well the good news is no one has paid yet, so your money can keeping gaining interest for paypal :laughing:

The bad news is all the turtles swam to Hawaii, so they haven't left for Montana yet, looks like they won't be shipping out as promised on the 11th.

Once I know the coins have shipped, I'll be sending out invoices.

I'll also start remint orders after I have shipped the 1st round.

Ok, consider that my update for now.

The turtles won't ship on time but is there any indication how much longer?

Nope, probably won't know anything until real late Sunday night when they come back to work on their Monday. I'm still waiting for the pink Tatankas to ship and those were due over a week ago :) Normally I woulodn't even do reservations this far in advance but with Finals and graduation coming up in a few weeks, I needed to space out the pressure and time requirement this puts on me :)

Of course anyone who would like to cancel their reservation is free to do so, just drop me an email, no hard feelings if you don't want to wait any longer or went over budget on other coins.

me

The turtles won't ship on time but is there any indication how much longer?

Nope, probably won't know anything until real late Sunday night when they come back to work on their Monday. I'm still waiting for the pink Tatankas to ship and those were due over a week ago :) Normally I woulodn't even do reservations this far in advance but with Finals and graduation coming up in a few weeks, I needed to space out the pressure and time requirement this puts on me :mellow:

Of course anyone who would like to cancel their reservation is free to do so, just drop me an email, no hard feelings if you don't want to wait any longer or went over budget on other coins.

me

If anyone drops their reservation, I will be more than willing to pick it up.... B)

I missed this awesome coin, I had the e-mail set up just needed the e-mail....but company was here over my spring break and I forgot woke up the next morning and thought :)

me

And if that happens (doubt it), I'll be more than willing to pick up the order.

Beat you too it :) or at least I my post showed up first.... :)

me

And if that happens (doubt it), I'll be more than willing to pick up the order.

Beat you too it :) or at least I my post showed up first.... :)

Yes, you're post did beat mine...I'm not gonna hold my breath that anyone is going to cancel though. I just felt I should post because I would feel pretty bad if I lost out again because of not speaking up.

Update 4/13/08: Turtles are suppose to ship Tuesday, so I anticipate a Thursday arrival for turtles (and pink Tatankas). However due to a busy week for school (tests/papers due), I will send out all invoices on Friday after I get home from school which will be about 2:30 Montana time. If you receive an invoice and have it paid by Saturday morning, I will head to town and ship those packages. Everything else will be mailed out Monday morning or according to when you pay.

If you have any questions/concerns or know you'll be gone over the weekend and will have to pay late, please drop me an email/pm, so I can make a note of it and know not to cancel your order.

Edited by tsunrisebey

I'm off to bed, busy day.

Quick Status Update: Turtles have shipped (confirmation received from mint). Hopefully I'm around when UPS shows up otherwise I'll have to go into town on Friday night at 7:pm to pick them up. I'll post a quick note when I have started invoicing so you all know to check your emails.

No cancellations as of tonight.

Night :mad:

Hmmmm...I wonder if people want your coin Tsun???? :mad: Tough job being an awesome artist, coin designer AND trying to please all of us :D ...CANT BE DONE I say! :D

Cant wait till the presale of these babies comes around again! Wont miss out on em this time around~Hmmm maybe I already did :D better read a page back just to make sure I dont have to remove my foot from mouth! :mad:

Hmmmm...I wonder if people want your coin Tsun???? :mad: Tough job being an awesome artist, coin designer AND trying to please all of us :D ...CANT BE DONE I say! :D

Cant wait till the presale of these babies comes around again! Wont miss out on em this time around~Hmmm maybe I already did :D better read a page back just to make sure I dont have to remove my foot from mouth! :mad:

Keep me informed, O.K. :D

I'm off to bed, busy day.

Quick Status Update: Turtles have shipped (confirmation received from mint). Hopefully I'm around when UPS shows up otherwise I'll have to go into town on Friday night at 7:pm to pick them up. I'll post a quick note when I have started invoicing so you all know to check your emails.

No cancellations as of tonight.

Night :mad:

Woo hoo!

Hope receiving the shipment goes smoothly for you!

I guess it wouldn't be very nice to tease people and say the UPS driver saw me driving back home from classes today and flagged me down to give me a hug box of coins?

It probably wouldn't help to say they turned out really cute and the green/white and red/black/white are my favorites.

I've cancelled everyone's orders and am now keeping them all for me :laughing:

Ok, off to do homework and I will start sending invoices out on Friday evening.

I sure hope everyone loves these little guys.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Well do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Good News: Is that it's not all bad news :laughing:

Bad News: After looking through the coins just over half of the green/white turtles look like crap with scratches or smudges underneath the translucent on the shell of the turtle (front). A few of the red and a few of the purple have the same issues. I am not sending these to people. :D

I'll be contacting the mint tonight and requesting the screwed up coins be remade. I'll post later tonight with a definite answer about how I'll handle this issue as far as orders/invoicing. Sorry for the inconvience on your part. I'll update as soon as I can.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Bad News: After looking through the coins just over half of the green/white turtles look like crap with scratches or smudges underneath the translucent on the shell of the turtle (front). A few of the red and a few of the purple have the same issues. I am not sending these to people. :laughing:

I'll be contacting the mint tonight and requesting the screwed up coins be remade. I'll post later tonight with a definite answer about how I'll handle this issue as far as orders/invoicing. Sorry for the inconvience on your part. I'll update as soon as I can.

tsun

You can send all the rejects to me and I'll take care of them for you. Anything to help!

Bad News: After looking through the coins just over half of the green/white turtles look like crap with scratches or smudges underneath the translucent on the shell of the turtle (front). A few of the red and a few of the purple have the same issues. I am not sending these to people. :laughing:

tsun

You can send all the rejects to me and I'll take care of them for you. Anything to help!

I just sent in pics to the mint per their request so waiting to hear back. If they let me keep the rejects, I'll have to run a few cointests but let's not count our turtles before they hatch :laughing:

tsun

:laughing:

You beat me to it!

That's a real drag, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the extra effort.