Earth Turtle 2008: Christmas ET sale see Post #860

tsunrisebey

I'm *so* happy that I'm around for these. I *love* the design and the quote on it. Can't wait to order a bunch of these :-)

But will we be quick enough :):anibad:

Not *too* worried about the being quick aspect but more concerned about the having the $$$ aspect. Hoping these aren't out until after the 1st as I want to order me a few Compass Rose and WWFM coins too... but these beauties are must have!

Looks like I'm probably going to miss out on reserving any V.1s of these beautiful coins. I won't be getting home from work until an hour (maybe two) after reservations start and I'm sure they will all be reserved by the time I can sit down at my computer. :anibad: Would anyone be interested in reserving a set for me? E-mail me thru my profile or PM, please. :)

CF30

Well I think that lets me out then. I couldn't seem to get the email code until about 4 minutes after the top of the hour. :unsure:

Well I'll look forward to the remint. :lol:

Congratulations to those who got these lovely coins.

You might have still gotten in on time. According to my computer, the email address didn't appear until 7 minutes past the hour. And I was doing the F5 button press for a good ten minutes until it appeared. :D

Hopefully I saw the email when it first showed up, wasn't sure if I was having browser caching issues or what, since it didn't change until something like 7 minutes after the hour. Wonder if everyone refreshing the same page caused part of the lockout preventing the page from being updated. :unsure:

Anyhow, good luck to one and all, especially those up in the wee hours for distant lands! :lol:

Well I think that lets me out then. I couldn't seem to get the email code until about 4 minutes after the top of the hour. :unsure:

Well I'll look forward to the remint. :lol:

Congratulations to those who got these lovely coins.

You might have still gotten in on time. According to my computer, the email address didn't appear until 7 minutes past the hour. And I was doing the F5 button press for a good ten minutes until it appeared. :D

I was refreshing on two pages and did not get the email address until 6 or 7 minutes after the hour. I assume the sale started late.

Heck, I was sitting at my PC way before time....... had my email ready to go........ never got onto the site to get the email and kept refreshing....... finally when i got thru, it said the page wasn't available. No turtles coming to me, sighhhhhh

Congrats to everyone else....... I'm off to go sulk now, lol

Conga-Rats to everyone who got one of these really nice coins. And to Stephanie for a successful sale - I know you worked really hard on this. We are sad we messed up and missed it :lol: but will be looking forward to the remint. keeping fingers WAY crossed, especially if there is somethin blue... :unsure:

Mrs. kyk worked on mr. kyk for weeks to even get a thumbs up to order anything..... so NOW i get a few more weeks to hopefully work on him for thumbs up on maybe 2??? I hope i hope i hope!

~kim (who has eaten sour grapes AND humble pie and didn't like either of them - lol)

Edited by kyk96