Pocket query, SD card, Garmin, POI?

earth_bass

Hello,

I have a Garmin 60CSx, a Mac OSX 10.3, GPSBabel+, a 1.0 GB microSD card (not ultra), a card adapter, a card reader, and a new pocket query (thanks forums!). I'm trying to have my computer talk to my SD card by a card reader. I haven't got the Mac OSX 10.4 so I'm afraid to plug my GPSr into my computer with the USB cable.

I'd like more information on how to get the .gpx data from the PQ to my GPSr through the card reader. Once the data is on the card and I put it into the GPSr, how do I find/see the data? Would it be waypoints, geocaches, or POIs?

I'm not clear on how I would create POIs with this set up either. Since I haven't got Mac OSX 10.4, I can't get Garmin's POILoader.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello,

I must say I am not an Apple user, so have no clue at all. But recently the following application came into the light. Might be useful for you...Project Bobcat (GARMIN): http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3885

..EDIT: I see it is for MAC OSX 10.4 or higher and you have 10.3...so not sure it will work out for you :-s sorry

Regards,

Hans

Edited by weedboer