The Great Outdoors Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

I'm looking forward to hearing everyones responses when they get these in hand! The pics just do NOT do them justice!

Mine came in yesterday and they are bigger then I expected. Love all the detail in them. They remind me of the tranquility coins where everytime you look at them you find something new. I think you guys did an outstanding job on these! :ph34r:

The top diamond - some of the words you can SEE say "AIR FOREST HABITATS GREAT WOODS WILDLIFE TRAILS" And.. since its covered, you can't see some of the letters.. but, even that hidden writing is caching related!

And.. its covered because I wanted the tree there. :( I had first done it with the leaves behind the square, but liked the layered look of it over hanging - so we changed it.

Sometimes the more pleasing solution is to go a little abstract. :D

Quoted for your reference!

~J

Just did a pre-oder. So glad you decided to mint these again. They are beautiful!

Agree with that :)

I'm not on top of my game lately (well, I've been busy and trying to cut back a little) and missed the frenzy, I assume there was a frenzy, haha? I'd have LOVED to get a two tone, but I'm glad to be able to get any version of this one :laughing:

FYI - The presales for this coin (the remint on the REs plus the addition of AC as an RE) closed on Feb 1st. The order has been placed with the mint, but has not yet been responded to since we are in the Chinese New Year. Once the order has been acknowledged, minting numbers will be posted.

For those who have preordered, keep an eye on this thread as to the projected delivery date. Thanks to everyone who have made this coin a great success!

~J

Hmm... drop us an email - we had 2 orders not show up so far. ALL orders were shipped the morning after the sale. We did have another JUST show up, so Im wondering if there weren't a few mail issues.

ALWAYS let us know if you don't get something - when its clear its not coming, we'll take care of it! :unsure:

I have sent several emails over the last week. One by replying to the order confirmation, one via the Contact Us page on the site where I ordered the coin, and one through your profile after you posted the note above. No response. Is it possible they are going to a spam folder in your inbox? I swear I didn't put any naughty words in :unsure:. My missing order number is #272. Thanks.

Hmm... drop us an email - we had 2 orders not show up so far. ALL orders were shipped the morning after the sale. We did have another JUST show up, so Im wondering if there weren't a few mail issues.

ALWAYS let us know if you don't get something - when its clear its not coming, we'll take care of it! :D

I have sent several emails over the last week. One by replying to the order confirmation, one via the Contact Us page on the site where I ordered the coin, and one through your profile after you posted the note above. No response. Is it possible they are going to a spam folder in your inbox? I swear I didn't put any naughty words in :lol: . My missing order number is #272. Thanks.

Order #408 was a pre-order! Before you contact us, just doublecheck your invoice to make sure you had an order, and not a pre-order. The remint is in progress, and they have NOT shipped to us yet. We will post and let everyone know about the status of the preorders. No delays beyond Chinese New Year expected, and we are half-over with that already!

;)

We replied via email to #272 - All orders were shipped the day after the sale, and if it hasn't arrived by Monday let us know and it will be replaced along with the preorders. (As we have to replace those missing coins!) :D With the big amount of orders, we've been lucky to have so few not show up! :D

We just got an empty mailer this week ourselves - dated in October. :D

Edited by CinemaBoxers

Geocoin Design Presents

THE GREAT OUTDOORS GEOCOIN

Presenting "The Great Outdoors" geocoin - designed and minted by

GeocoinDesign.com

2" square Geocoin

Epoxy coated

Trackable with its own icons

goicon32.gifgoicon16.gif

goag.jpg

gopg.jpg

goan.jpg

gott.jpg

We hope you enjoy our latest design - The Great Outdoors - dedicated to caching and those who enjoy the hobby.

All the details on this coin are related to WHY we cache, and what we enjoy about it.

I took this design in a new direction, as I wanted to give the finished coins a unique look, a little different from the norm. They are finished to give almost a patina effect thats slightly differs from anything I've done.

I wanted them to look a little 'outdoorsy', in both the design and finish - like something you would see in a park, as a wrought iron plaque, or a stepping stone.

We 'cut no corners' on this design :laughing:

The initial run consists of 250 coins with an entire run of 750 total possible.

The initial breakdowns are as follows:

90 Antique Gold

90 Antique Nickel

50 LE Polished Gold

20 LE Two Tone Gold/Nickel

The LE's will obviously NOT be reminted.

These are shipping out to us tonight (January 16th) and will go on sale after the coins are in hand on Friday (January 18th) at GeocoinDesign.com - A direct sales link will be added when coins are in hand.

Keep an eye on this thread for sale time!

We hope you love the coin as much as we do!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

We have received our re-order acknowledgement from the mint last evening, so as promised, here are the final numbers for your enjoyment. The numbers posted below are the TOTAL NUMBERS minted, not just the 'remint'. Again, Paula and I would like to extend our sincere thanks and appreciation to you all for making this coin a true success.

225 RE Antique Gold

185 RE Antique Nickel

100 RE Antique Copper

50 LE Polished Gold

20 LE TwoTone Polished Gold/Nickel

20 AE TwoTone Black Nickel/Rhodium

20 AE TwoTone Black Nickel/Polished Gold

2 XLE Antique Copper w/no enamel

2 Non-Trackable personalized gift coins.

TOTAL MINTING: 624 Geocoins (622 trackable).

Okay... I'll make it easy for you ~ The re-order included 374 coins (372 trackables and 2 non trackable gift coins). :laughing:

We will be posting with the delivery schedule as soon as we know it.

Thanks again everyone!

~J

Hello Everyone!

After the Carousel Horse sales - we pressed to find out our delivery date on the 'Great Outdoors' reminted coins.

We should have them in hand/delivered in about 25 production days from today - (And were told maybe less!)

So.. on that note - the order has been in, paid, and all thats left is delivery and shipping. The coins will be shipped out IMMEDIATELY upon arrival to us, with NO delays.

Production is coming along fine, and apart from the Chinese New Year, we are experiencing NO delays on the remint!!!

So - keep an eye on this thread, and we will let everyone know when they are in hand and shipping.

Thanks again for making this coin a success!!!

~P & J

Hello Everyone!

After the Carousel Horse sales - we pressed to find out our delivery date on the 'Great Outdoors' reminted coins.

We should have them in hand/delivered in about 25 production days from today - (And were told maybe less!)

So.. on that note - the order has been in, paid, and all thats left is delivery and shipping. The coins will be shipped out IMMEDIATELY upon arrival to us, with NO delays.

Production is coming along fine, and apart from the Chinese New Year, we are experiencing NO delays on the remint!!!

So - keep an eye on this thread, and we will let everyone know when they are in hand and shipping.

Thanks again for making this coin a success!!!

~P & J

Hello,

A question, where and when is this coin be available? Can I register to buy one?

Thanks

TMPinho :)

Geocoin Design Presents

THE GREAT OUTDOORS GEOCOIN

Presenting "The Great Outdoors" geocoin - designed and minted by

GeocoinDesign.com

2" square Geocoin

Epoxy coated

Trackable with its own icons

goicon32.gifgoicon16.gif

goag.jpg

gopg.jpg

goan.jpg

gott.jpg

We hope you enjoy our latest design - The Great Outdoors - dedicated to caching and those who enjoy the hobby.

All the details on this coin are related to WHY we cache, and what we enjoy about it.

I took this design in a new direction, as I wanted to give the finished coins a unique look, a little different from the norm. They are finished to give almost a patina effect thats slightly differs from anything I've done.

I wanted them to look a little 'outdoorsy', in both the design and finish - like something you would see in a park, as a wrought iron plaque, or a stepping stone.

We 'cut no corners' on this design :o

The initial run consists of 250 coins with an entire run of 750 total possible.

The initial breakdowns are as follows:

90 Antique Gold

90 Antique Nickel

50 LE Polished Gold

20 LE Two Tone Gold/Nickel

The LE's will obviously NOT be reminted.

These are shipping out to us tonight (January 16th) and will go on sale after the coins are in hand on Friday (January 18th) at GeocoinDesign.com - A direct sales link will be added when coins are in hand.

Keep an eye on this thread for sale time!

We hope you love the coin as much as we do!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

We have received our re-order acknowledgement from the mint last evening, so as promised, here are the final numbers for your enjoyment. The numbers posted below are the TOTAL NUMBERS minted, not just the 'remint'. Again, Paula and I would like to extend our sincere thanks and appreciation to you all for making this coin a true success.

225 RE Antique Gold

185 RE Antique Nickel

100 RE Antique Copper

50 LE Polished Gold

20 LE TwoTone Polished Gold/Nickel

20 AE TwoTone Black Nickel/Rhodium

20 AE TwoTone Black Nickel/Polished Gold

2 XLE Antique Copper w/no enamel

2 Non-Trackable personalized gift coins.

TOTAL MINTING: 624 Geocoins (622 trackable).

Okay... I'll make it easy for you ~ The re-order included 374 coins (372 trackables and 2 non trackable gift coins). :D

We will be posting with the delivery schedule as soon as we know it.

Thanks again everyone!

~J

Hello everyone!

Got word from the mint that we could be receiving the re-order of these coins as early as Friday. I will post again tonite on the shipping schedule, but I was told last night that they may be shipping 'tomorrow morning' which would be about 9PM CST (my time zone) tonite.

I will advise everyone on the status of this shipment as soon as I have a tracking number from the mint. When they are in hand, we will be packaging up orders for immediate shipments out to you all. :laughing:

Again, thanks to everyone who purchased these Awesome coins! They're coming! ! ! w00ty!

~Jim & Paula

Well.. Im glad the first arrivals are well-received.

And, rest assured, when we do pre-orders, we won't mess around with getting them out to you! They were shipped within 3 hours of arriving here!

We don't want people waiting any longer than necessary - and always want everyone to be happy with the product, and the service!

Mine arrived yesterday. That was really fast, only 4 days to Germany :o !!!! :o

Copper is not my favorite coin metal, but I ordered a copper and an antique gold one, and I have to admit that the copper one is much more beautiful :anibad: Both coins are great, but I just can't stop looking at the copper one... :o

Thanks for this great design!