The Great Outdoors Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

The top diamond - some of the words you can SEE say "AIR FOREST HABITATS GREAT WOODS WILDLIFE TRAILS" And.. since its covered, you can't see some of the letters.. but, even that hidden writing is caching related!

And.. its covered because I wanted the tree there. B) I had first done it with the leaves behind the square, but liked the layered look of it over hanging - so we changed it.

Sometimes the more pleasing solution is to go a little abstract. :lol:

This looks to be a GREAT coin. I want ALL of them, Oh NO bank account says NO to all but then I guess will have to be satisfied with one. Nasty bank account lets me have no fun.

Will be looking for the sale link.

kf4oox - Paul

Tell that bank account to take a flying leap. Gotta live sometime. :lol:

It really is a beautiful coin, but everything got it's price. What are these big beautiful sold for (so I can decide if I am going to stay up -very- late tonight)?

Hi! I receievd a newsletter and here's the pricing info.

The regular edition coins will be priced at $10.00 USD

LE Polished Gold will be priced at $12.50 USD

LE Two Tone Gold/Nickel will be priced at $15.00 USD

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait an hour only to have the one I really wanted stripped from my shopping cart at checkout!!!!!

Got 3 of 4....oh well, better luck next time! Maybe I can trade for the 4th one.

Beautiful coins!!!! Being the "nature girl ..spell check n8turgrl" this coin was a must have!

Can't wait to see what the rest of 2008 has in store for us!

boy ... I really hate it when the coins disappear from your shopping cart even if you are a registered member :D:P

Dirk

Yeah, I thought being a "registered member" carried the benefit of items staying in your cart once selected... :D

At least that is what it says when you sign up... :D

Oh well, it's only a geocoin.

And I have a few extras of some to trade... :D

Stayed up very late and then the website crashed :D

The thing I do not understand is why these beautiful coins must be sold in so little numbers

:D

They arent! There will be a remint (of the regular editions) if there is enough interest. Looks like the interest is there, so you haven't really missed out :D

The initial run consists of 250 coins with an entire run of 750 total possible.
Edited by Cheesy pigs

boy ... I really hate it when the coins disappear from your shopping cart even if you are a registered member :D :D

Dirk

"Your Shopping Cart is empty." that was disappointing...

From what I can understand, if two people place a coin in their cart at the same time and it sells out the person paying fastest wins.

Yeah, I thought being a "registered member" carried the benefit of items staying in your cart once selected... :P

At least that is what it says when you sign up... :D

I think what it means is that if you leave and come back (traditionally outside of a feeding frenzy) the coin will remain in the cart.