GCF 2008 fundraising auction

DresselDragons

As a way of giving back to the community that has enriched my geocaching experience so much I will donate a polished gold XLE jAY miLLS 2007 rAsTa HeArT personal (only 10 were made) to the GCF committee to auction to help offset GCF 08 expenses. It is in the mail today LeNore. Good luck.

Peace

Trade.jpg

I will find somethin to kick down for funds as well. Just wish I had somethin of my own to work with.

I will be doing a GW6 auction soon as well. There are so many to feed at this years Geowoodstock and the NUTS have been selling Ammocans to offset the costs a bit. I figured it would easy to fork over a few coins for an auction to raise a few extra bucks.

Ill pick somethin out for ya tonight to auction off...not sure what yet, but I just gotta have somethin that should go well! :lol:

Thanks for helpin with the occasion!

I would like to thank the Geocoin Fairy for her donation to the GeoCoinfest Event. We were lucky enough to receive a coin and permission to eBay it for the event. In 1 hour someone will be lucky enough to be the proud owner of it. Good luck whomever you are.

Thank you geocoin fary for donating the coin. I tried to win it but am outbid once again. Congratulations to the one who wins it. It is a beautiful coin.

Two coins have been added (both trackable)...

Multi-event volunteer

and

German Reviewer

The link didn't goto the German Reviewer coin, it is listed: HERE

The link did take me to the German Reviewer when I click on it. Weird.

The Multi-Event Volunteer Coin is the one with the bad link. Less than 2 hours on the German Reviewer coin as well.

Oops!

Edited by DresselDragons

I would love to attend at GFC 2008, butI think it will be a bit too expencive...

But I want to donate a Grenlandsmafiaen AE Copper Glitter to GCF 2008, so if the person in charge sets up the auction and sends me the address to the winner.

ae2.jpg

Thank you. Without people such as yourself we wouldn't be able to make this work.

Message sent.

When do you guys need the coins by to auction off? I've got a Lighthouse suncatcher coin coming out real soon, it's at the mint, actually, but not expected for about 3 to 3.5 weeks in their store and probably a week later to me. I'd love to donate one, since I can't go I can at least be a part of it this way!

Naomi :D

When do you guys need the coins by to auction off? I've got a Lighthouse suncatcher coin coming out real soon, it's at the mint, actually, but not expected for about 3 to 3.5 weeks in their store and probably a week later to me. I'd love to donate one, since I can't go I can at least be a part of it this way!

Naomi :D

Anytime really. The first ones have been helping with some early costs, but we will have costs and fees right up till the end. I am hoping to not have to list things close to the event so our attentions and time can be spent on other things, but we won't turn down any coins at any time. Whenever and whatever are fine by us. Just contact me for a mailing address if you don't have it already.

To make things easier, if you have a photo of the coin and icon that we can use, plus the general info such as number minted and such, when you email me and wish to include that, it saves the most time versus us having to research the coin and find pics.

Thanks again for everyone who have been helping out with this. It should make this a great event.

Naomi :unsure:

Anytime really. The first ones have been helping with some early costs, but we will have costs and fees right up till the end. I am hoping to not have to list things close to the event so our attentions and time can be spent on other things, but we won't turn down any coins at any time. Whenever and whatever are fine by us. Just contact me for a mailing address if you don't have it already.

To make things easier, if you have a photo of the coin and icon that we can use, plus the general info such as number minted and such, when you email me and wish to include that, it saves the most time versus us having to research the coin and find pics.

Thanks again for everyone who have been helping out with this. It should make this a great event.

How on earth did I miss this response! Here I was looking for the thread to come in and say my feelings were hurt that no one wanted my coin, lol!

I do have a pic and I'll send ya an email with the info for it!

Naomi :anibad: