Coin not logging

sweech

Hello all!

I recently retrieved a Hogwild Stuff GeoCoin (Midwest GeoBash 2007) and cannot log it as a find, etc. ;)

I looked back at the logs from the cache to see if I could find who had it before me, but no luck. I also emailed Hogwild Stuff to see if anyone activated it, no response. I even typed all the keywords I could think of to search for it on geocaching.com, still no luck.

There is a slip in with the coin that has spots for "coin," "number," and "code," but all the blanks are empty. I'm wondering if it was ever activated (or correctly activated).

Any suggestions? I just thought I'd try and find it because I know if I had a coin I would want to know where it was. What's the ettquitte for this?

Thanks for any help!

sweech

what does the coin look like? Is it a duckling or a frog? If one of those, it is a non trackable coin for you to keep!

Thanks Mama Cache!

It's a frog on one side and a jester/king on the other. The slip in the protector says you can retrieve the code on hogwild's website. Should I try and activate it, or just keep it moving?

what does the coin look like? Is it a duckling or a frog? If one of those, it is a non trackable coin for you to keep!

Thanks Mama Cache!

It's a frog on one side and a jester/king on the other. The slip in the protector says you can retrieve the code on hogwild's website. Should I try and activate it, or just keep it moving?

I would keep it! It is one of many prince/frog toads that were customized for the guys of the Midwest Geobash. It is non trackable and is usually treated as swag. I don't know who's you have. But when mine is taken out, I hope the person who finds it keeps it.

We have found that the cards in the flips are confusing and are working on solving that problem in the future.

Sorry it confused you. ENJOY!