Oops

Wazat

Please could a GP cacher go have a look at the new cache I placed in Gauteng at Sundowner Cache in the Northern Suburbs. I think a Diabetes TB fell out my bag or I unknowingly left it behind, while I was there. It will either be by the cache itself or down at the bottom near the road. There is a small access gate to the park, like a green steel beam between the poles. I took a photo near this beam, and I see the TB next to the beam on the wooden pole. My son asked me if I had taken the TB and I thought it was in my bag. I was taking pictures of the other TB's and didn't realize that this one was there. If someone could maybe go and pick it up and save it from getting lost forever. Try these co-ordinates for the gate - S26 04.527 E27 56.412. Thanks.....

Here is the photo on the cache listing showing the place I took the picture. Look carefully and you will see the Diabetes TB sort of wedged in between the upright and horizontal wooden poles.

1c5c47a9-bcd4-4839-8489-8bd8adf76bb5.jpg

Either it is there or on the ground between here or the bench straight ahead as that is were I took the next picture. It won't be at the actual cache as these were taken after we had been to the cache. ;);)

Edited by Wazat

OK seems like one of you will have to return. The deck of cards in the cache was removed. That is actually got to stay in the cache as a log book of all the people who have visited the cache, could the person who took it please return it. Thanks.

Not guilty, we signed card #2

To quote log entries on this and another cache of mine:

At Gordon Hill (GC17CJY) in Ladysmith:

November 23, 2007 by CrystalFairy (1145 found)

Whew.. All that panting for a micro... About 500m from where the Fairy's mom lives... Plenty of space for a HUGE cache up here.. Very interesting spot..

TNLNSL.. T4TC

And at Sundowner Cache (GC18MCQ):

January 19 by CrystalFairy (1145 found)

Did this with Timmo1977 and Team Ginger. Didn't know this park existed and the Fairy half used to live not even a 1km away... Found the cache without the GPS, once we noted the general area and the hint..

Very interesting to note that these two caches were so close to where the Fairy part of Crystal Fairy has stayed.

Thanks Carbon Hunter for returning the pack of cards and signing them for the other visitors.