reviewed

Blackstatic42

Hello,

I checked the review queue and the cache report that you submitted on January 11th is properly awaiting review. We're at the outside edge of the service goal (72 hours), so I wouldn't start worrying just yet. Remember that reviewers are volunteers. I hope that your reviewer was away for a fun weekend roadtrip or something. Sunday nights and Mondays are usually quite busy for us.

Thanks for your patience!

The way to find your local reviewer is to go to any new cache published in your immediate area and check the first log at the bottom of the page (or pages). That is your reviewer in most circumstances. The only exception is that sometimes other reviewers step in and cover for a reviewer when they are away for an extended time period.

BUT .... please don't contact your reviewer yet! Keystone has checked (which is more than most of us get) and your cache is OK and awaiting the return of your reviewer.

Every reviewer has lots of caches to review and lots of email that they attend to all the time. If you bug your reviewer you will start off on the wrong foot them him/her. I know it's exasperating to wait for your first cache to be published.

Having said that- your profile page is going to raise a lot of red flags with your reviewer. No find or hides. Your accountis only 13 days old? Your cache is going to receive a lot of scrutiny! Either your very new or a sock puppet.

Good luck,

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

The way to find your local reviewer is to go to any new cache published in your immediate area and check the first log at the bottom of the page (or pages). That is your reviewer in most circumstances. The only exception is that sometimes other reviewers step in and cover for a reviewer when they are away for an extended time period.

BUT .... please don't contact your reviewer yet! Keystone has checked (which is more than most of us get) and your cache is OK and awaiting the return of your reviewer.

Every reviewer has lots of caches to review and lots of email that they attend to all the time. If you bug your reviewer you will start off on the wrong foot them him/her. I know it's exasperating to wait for your first cache to be published.

Having said that- your profile page is going to raise a lot of red flags with your reviewer. No find or hides. Your accountis only 13 days old? Your cache is going to receive a lot of scrutiny! Either your very new or a sock puppet.

Good luck,

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Thank you for replying everyone. il just keep waiting :ph34r: