MISSION Geocoin: Heart's Desire

Fluttershy

Sorry about that, work got in the way...

Anyhoo....

I received my second mission!! It was b r i l l i a n t :) So much for "...it's not much.."!!! Naomi, it was superb!

I came home from a good days caching to find a big green parcel waiting for me! Knowing precisely what it was I opened it up to find:

* Box of delicious German chocolates mmmmm :o

* Box of delicious and wicked Belgian chocolates mmmmmm :P

* Viking Runestone (shiny gold - how did you know that was my favourite? :) ) I love it! :)

* Fam. Bergum Moose :D

* Delicate silver butterfly :D

...and for the Piglet amongst us:

* Heart shaped box of heart shaped jellies - Yum! (Little bugger managed to scoff them all at once!! No I lie, he left one in there :D )

* HannaBanana GeoJelly! :) He's getting quite a collection of coins now thanks to the generosity of other cachers! He is just thrilled with receiving things in the mail :)

This is one of the best missions I've ever received! Thankyou soooo much Mousekakat! The Big Pigs managed to wipe out the exquisite chocolates within 24 hours! :o We have never tasted anything like them - YUM!!! And the Viking Runestone is gorgeous! For some reason I missed this one! Thank goodness for missions eh? :)

THANKYOU!!!!

aa3cd8a8-04e1-48d3-b9a3-e50bafd59b65.jpg

Sorry about that, work got in the way...

Anyhoo....

I received my second mission!! It was b r i l l i a n t :D So much for "...it's not much.."!!! Naomi, it was superb!

I came home from a good days caching to find a big green parcel waiting for me! Knowing precisely what it was I opened it up to find:

* Box of delicious German chocolates mmmmm :wub:

* Box of delicious and wicked Belgian chocolates mmmmmm :wub:

* Viking Runestone (shiny gold - how did you know that was my favourite? :D ) I love it! :wub:

* Fam. Bergum Moose :wub:

* Delicate silver butterfly :wub:

...and for the Piglet amongst us:

* Heart shaped box of heart shaped jellies - Yum! (Little bugger managed to scoff them all at once!! No I lie, he left one in there ;) )

* HannaBanana GeoJelly! :wub: He's getting quite a collection of coins now thanks to the generosity of other cachers! He is just thrilled with receiving things in the mail :D

This is one of the best missions I've ever received! Thankyou soooo much Mousekakat! The Big Pigs managed to wipe out the exquisite chocolates within 24 hours! :blink: We have never tasted anything like them - YUM!!! And the Viking Runestone is gorgeous! For some reason I missed this one! Thank goodness for missions eh? ;)

THANKYOU!!!!

I'm so glad it got to you and got there safely! I always worry about packages going through the mail and get a little carried away with the tape on them, hehehe!

Liz, you've been wonderful to us and I was SO excited to get your name when I was assigned my mission! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and that the Piglet did, too! I gotta say, if you didn't get a chance to taste those little red hearts you missed out, those little things were yummy! The Toffifee is a favorite of ours and we'll fight over the last one in the box, hehehe!

I'm glad you enjoyed the coin. I was hoping you hadn't ordered it, and since I sent a Runestone, I decided to stick with the Nordic theme and send the Moose Warning sign, too :).

Thanks for being patient with me, lol! I had to wait for those runestones to arrive, hehe!

Best of all is knowing that you enjoyed the package. It made it all worthwhile! I'm so glad you liked it!

*hugs*

Naomi :)

I got one of my missions and it got here the day before Valentines, just couldnt post till now, so sorry bout that secret mission sender...wanted to post a pic and here it is! Really imbarassing when Fluttershy contacts me to ask if I recieved it!

Got a lead Scavok and an OG Anthus...Yeah! Amongst that was the cutest little ballerina shoes for little EmmaGemand a whole slew of Dove Chocolate...There aint a whoile slew of chocolate posted...Ummm Not sure what happened to the rest <_<:lol:

7d59543c-8e21-43b0-a3bd-ca046149bea0.jpg

I have no idea who sent this package, I can only assume it was Anthus! :lol:

whoever it was...Thank You so Much! :cry: ...Now if my other 2 would show up!

Yippie! Mission Received - February 25, 2008!

I don't know how some people do it, but my Mission Agent hid their identity, sent some of my favorite chocolates, and picked personal geocoins that I wanted that weren't on my seeking list! Thank you VERY much <_<:lol::lol:

IMG_0901.jpg

Just like the label said! There was happiness inside.

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

Thank you Mission Agent!!!!!

LadeBear68 and LadyBee4T,

Your Mission's are from the same person. There was a sudden Family situation,

and Your Mission Person wasn't certain if they had mailed their packages or not.

I will send another email to this Person in the next few days, and see if

the Packages have been mailed yet.

I'll keep you updated. Sorry for the Delay! <_<

Edited by Fluttershy

1. Participating - :D Email Sent on Jan 17th (previous email exchange on 15th)

2. Received Name - :D Name received on Jan 19th

3. Mission Complete - :D Package sent on Jan 25th

4. Mission Arrived! - :( Package arrived on Feb 27th

WOW... I'm really impressed. The box was bigger than expected and inside there were wonderful gifts and 2 wonderful Geocoins... Thanks a lot to the (known) sender. The entire 'Nicole' Team thanks you for everything... Nicole is already in love with the duck!

(ps: this time Italian Custom decide to open the package for checking it... that is probably the reason for being here that late!)

Thanks, thanks and... Thanks!

Kazuma, geocaching-italia.com

Update:

There are several people who never updated their status about

receiving their package in the mail. Hopefully, you just were too busy, and received

your package, and just forgot to post about it.

There are a few people saying they never received a package. I emailed their Senders,

and have not received a good response. I'm uncertain if the packages in question were

ever mailed, which is disappointing, but I know circumstances sometimes get in the way

of coins.

With this in mind, I'm going to try to send out a few packages, to these people myself.

If I have emailed you about whether your have mailed your package, and you have since

done so, please email me back. Otherwise, I'll assume you have not done so, and don't intend to.

I have received a wonderful email today from a generous Friend who would like to help these

people who haven't received their intended package... I can't say enough good things about her.

What an amazing person!

I still do not have the PathTag art for the PathTag, so the end of March is out of the question for

getting your PathTags to you, but please have patience. I can only apologize, and hope to get a PathTag

in the works soon. I will update you on this.

Thanks!

Fluttershy :o

Would these people give me an update on receiving their packages:

If you're on this list, it's because a final update on your status is requested,

Thank you!

Lindsychris Responded as Received, Thank you!

Silver-Fox Responded as Received, Thank you!

Larry739 Responded as Received, Thank you!

Triplewisdom Responded as Received, Thank you!

Cinemaboxers

LadeBear68 Current Status: Not Received

007BigD

Stellarjr

LadyBee4T Current Status: Not Received

Geoholic28 Responded as Received, Thank you!

zZZz Current Status: Not Received

~tasia~

Rick618 Responded as Received, Thank you!

Zazth

Rebeljedi

Edited by Fluttershy

At this point, I think it's safe to say that 3 People didn't receive their packages.

Though I know it's disappointing, please don't be upset... at least one was an International

package, which probably is stuck in Customs right now. I was emailed yesterday that one was returned to it's sender, and then Shipped off again, but it doesn't look like it made it.

No Worries, as I will make certain that you each receive a nice package...

and they will be mailed this week to you.

I think this was another successful Mission, and I Thank everyone who participated!

I'll keep in touch about the PathTags... <_<

Thanks again!

Edited by Fluttershy

Finally, Internet!

I've been without internet since a week ago monday, we have some internet at work, but no access to personal email and forums.

I have rec'd my mission, and my mission has been sent out.

Sorry for the delay, real life sucks, and then when the internet is out too... doesn't help

I got a notice to inform of my mission statements, so heres the update.

I have only recieved 1 of the 3 missions with the exceptions of a mystery package that arrived with nothin other than a return address (no name) and no mention as to what the 2 coins inside were for...??? Here's a pic of the 2 coins I recieved...Again I have no idea who they came from or their intentions.

f682a8f9-bd80-40f4-bacc-cb2fad43d911.jpg

Cool coins though as I did not have the BN FSM...I now have the set and didnt have to pay or trade for one of them!!! :laughing: ...So whoever sent it for what ever reason...Thank You! :o

Mission 1: I Recieved and I sent

Mission 2: Sent and I Possibly recieved..? (coins pictured)

Mission 3: Sent but I have not recieved

As far as mine being recieved:

Believe 2 have been happily recieved and the last I have not seen as recieved

Here is the Last Status of the Mission:

LadeBear68 Current Status: Not Received

LadyBee4T Current Status: Not Received

zZZz Current Status: Not Received

007BigD Current Status: Not Received

Two Volunteers are sending 2 Missions, I am filling in the other 2 Missions.

You should all receive your Missions very soon in the mail.

Thanks for being so Patient! We'll make certain you get your *NEW* Missions soon.

Thank you, also to my Friends for the Help! Hugs! :unsure:

Edited by Fluttershy

I got a notice to inform of my mission statements, so heres the update.

I have only recieved 1 of the 3 missions with the exceptions of a mystery package that arrived with nothin other than a return address (no name) and no mention as to what the 2 coins inside were for...??? Here's a pic of the 2 coins I recieved...Again I have no idea who they came from or their intentions.

f682a8f9-bd80-40f4-bacc-cb2fad43d911.jpg

Cool coins though as I did not have the BN FSM...I now have the set and didnt have to pay or trade for one of them!!! :blink: ...So whoever sent it for what ever reason...Thank You! :unsure:

Mission 1: I Recieved and I sent

Mission 2: Sent and I Possibly recieved..? (coins pictured)

Mission 3: Sent but I have not recieved

As far as mine being recieved:

Believe 2 have been happily recieved and the last I have not seen as recieved

Finally you got your mission its been a while i wanted to do more but the trade for the FSM coin came in late and i was rushed to get it to the post office. that was your secret valentine mission

A package was waiting for me when I arrived home. It had Hearts all over it so I tore into it quickly. What a package indeed! I found some great candy most of which is gone now LOL. Two valentine containers each holding a wrapped coin--a round koala bear and a geocoin collectors coin--beautiful coins and neither of which I had. :anicute: There was a very cute Valentine holder card with hanky card and a written message AND a little bag with something inside. I opened it and out dropped what I thought was an antique marble. Hmmm I thought who knows I have a bunch of marbles (everyone who knows me thinks I've lost them but that's another story!) I have many marbles still from when I was little but if I called them antique that would mean I'm ancient!!! I then took a closer look. It is a tiny globe! Very impressive!! It is really cool!

Thank you very much Ms Desiree Heart my Volunteer Cupid and Friend. You didn't have to do this for me but you did anyway and that makes it all the more special to me!! :drama: Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! ;) Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

75446b0d-d28c-4f25-bcb0-22917603f148.jpg

Here is the cute little globe too.

6e1d76e2-9340-4383-854f-c35f3126bd54.jpg

Edited to say--I think you hid your identity pretty well and you have me scratching my head! :huh:

Edited by LadyBee4T

Bev, we are so glad you finally received your Valentine Mission. What a great package you received. Whoever sent it to you did a very good job. We didnt know they make sweatheart candies in chocolate, wow, what next. You sure got alot of nice things and you truley deserve it. You are a very nice person. Glad when the package came in the mailtoday it brought you many smiles and hope when you and if you find out who sent it you will tell us, LOL :anicute:

Have a great Day Bev

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Sorry Allie and Rivercity,

I revieved my Valentines Day mission on Valentines day:) Things have just been very busy here and I haven`t had a chance to post anything lately.

Thanks Rivercity for you wonderful mission... I revieved a Rasta Heart jAY MiLLS coin, a Wyoming state coin, a Merry Christmas Rivercity and Team Moagy coin, and an orange Gnome coin, and some VERY good chocolate :anicute::drama:. I would post pics, but our camera is broken from my dad dropping it while hiking.

Thanks,

~Shelly~

SWEET! So only 3 didnt show-eh?

Well I checked the mail last weekend and there was nothin more than a Hearts desire package just for me!!!

I ripped it open right in the Post Office parking lot :D ...It was from FLUTTERSHY!!! :(

I got a:

Geocoin and pin set- The cool Red and Blue Hiker dude with his GPS!~ I love it and didnt have it! :D

A Nolefan99 Wedding jeep coin...are you hinting Fluttershy???? :D - They got married a day before my Birthday!!!!!- Love it!

And a Cache movers!...never got one of these either!

Along with that was a Fluttershy Magnet and a nice card from Fluttershy!- Thank you so much Allie!!! :D

That was so cool that everyone ended up gettin their missions...I didnt know how many of these Allie sent out till now...Whoever the others were who covered missions-THANK YOU!!!- You guys rock!

As far as My missions recieved-That was the last one! I didnt know till today that my other 2 coins recieved were for this mission, guess i got dooped for my B-day mission afterall!- So thanks for my mission Collector~I thought that street name sounded familiar-Couldnt remember!

As for Lindsychris- I knew you recieved my mission as well as Usyoopers...But my 3rd mission never posted! I am sure they loved it though, I got em somethin I couldnt help but get for my Sweetpea for her B-day...she still loves it!

Thanks for ensuring such a prosperous Valentine mission for everyone Fluttershy- :D

I guess now that the requests are closed out, it's a good time to share this:

Although I could not afford to create a Valentine coin this year:

There is a What Does Your Geocoin Heart Desire PathTag in the Works!

Paula B) from Cinemaboxers is putting the finishing touches on the Artwork, and then it will go to

production. I might also produce a Matching Magnet for your Fridge, or for Swag. Thanks so much, Paula!

These should be ready to be shipped in late March, but everyone who participated in the exchange

will receive one of these PathTags as a gift of friendship and a Thank You for being a part of this Exchange!

I will post the Artwork for the PathTag once I have it.

Hugs,

~Fluttershy

Did these ever get made?