MISSION Geocoin: Heart's Desire

Fluttershy

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DDAY, EVERYONE!!Mission 1:

1. Participating-oh yeah!

2. Received Name yeppers

3. Mission Complete Mailed 2/6/08

4. Mission Arrived! Yesterday...a super neat box from Fossillady! An M&M heart full of Valentine's M&Ms, a boc of Conversation Hearts, a butterfly ink stamp, a CITO kit in a bag, a GPS euro style sticker, a GeocoinFest pin, a NL coin, a Capricorn coin, and a Fossillady wooden nickel...thank you so much...I love my package!

Mission 2:

1. Participating-For sure!

2. Received Name Uh Huh

3. Mission Complete Mailed 2/6/08

4. Mission Arrived! Arrived Saturday! All the way from Twin Falls, Idaho...opened the box to find a pretty pink gift bag just stuffed with goodies...a soft, squishy red Valentine's Bear that I've managed to keep away from the pooch...lol...2 Russell Stover chocolate hearts...I HAD to modify my diabetic meal plan for Sunday to fit that Strawberry Cream heart in...oh, yeah...and it was goooood...a package of Hershey's Kissables...I was good and gave the other heat and these to Omi :lol: ...3 very scented candles...and 2 neat coins I didn't have...a Pursuit of Cachiing BN and a Blonde Lady Luck...Thank you, thank you Geocoin Cupid...all 4 of you, if I'm right...

Second Mission started Feb. 4

1. Participating: YES

2. Received Name :YES Feb. 4

3. Mission Complete: trade in the works for a coin my mission REALLY wants :)

4. Mission Arrived

Package mailed February 11th

My second mission will receive her package today. Tracking shows that it arrived in town yesterday morning. :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE

3. Mission Complete - Dropped it off at the post office. Mailed it with delivery confirmation. Good thing because the person who I sent it to posted they hadn't received it yet and I hadn't been notified it was delivered. It was only going a couple of states away. So I checked tonight and the postal service is taking it the scenic route because it was in Honolulu Hawaii yesterday and it left there last night. It doesn't say where it was heading to though. Another reason to send with delivery confirmation, sometimes watching it is like watching the logs of a geocoin. Hopefully it will land where it is supposed to before Valentines Day.

It was delivered to CT. today. It made it back.

1. Participating-yes

2. Received Name-yes

3. Mission Complete - yes

4. Mission Arrived - yes! Maine via Hawaii? :) That's great. Thanks for the coins! Two that I've never seen before and will enjoy. Loved the card, too. Waited 'til Valentine's Day to check it out. THANK YOU! :)

1. Participating-Email Sent 01-15-08

2. Received Name- Name Received 01-19-08

3. Mission Complete- 02-14-08 :) Taped it up and dropped it at the Post Office during lunch. Hope I did well :) Sorry for the wait mystery person... Well, at least it's got a Valentine's day postmark!

4. Mission Arrived!- Eagerly waiting by the mailbox :)

Way cute picture, woodland clan :) I'm sure yours is on it's way! (no, not from me :) )

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Heart's Desire Mission #1

1. Participating--YES

2. Received Name--YES researching and working on one VERY sweet trade

3. Mission Complete--My very sweet trade arrived (no pun intended) and the package has now been mailed. Enjoy!!!

4. Mission Arrived!--YES

I received a package and opened it quickly. I first saw a box and grabbed it. HMMM it feels awfully light. I opened it and started to laugh because it was a spacer. Next I tackled the bubble wrap. I soon opened a cute little pink mailbox! Imagine I received a mailbox in my mailbox LOL Such a cute idea. I opened it and I had mail! Out fell a pez valentine's container and candy. There was a card with a very nice hand written note to me. Then another another bubble wrapped item fell out. It contained a BN Paperless Caching coin from my seeking list, a skunked geojellie, and a spotted cow geojellie! Also I found a set of TB tags. Thanks so much AccordianGal for the great package!!

1abe774d-5264-424d-91b3-a929d8f0b63b.jpg

Heart's Desire Mission #2

1. Participating--Yes

2. Received Name--Yes

3. Mission Complete--Mailed and received

4. Mission Arrived!--Still Waiting

1. Participating - mail sent on 01/18/2008

2. Received Name - mail arrived on 01/19/2008

3. Mission Complete - dropped at the post-office on 01/30/2008

4. Mission Arrived! - found it in my mailbox on 02/11/2008

I was curious but managed to leave it closed until yesterday :laughing:.

Inside I found a cut plastic heart with some pencils and simular stuff inside, a batch of Italy's first website.

And 3 coins : an Italian Website 2007, a TGBear from my seeking list and the country ID B, which was a VERY big surprise because I didn't know they have been on sale already.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY HAPPY VALENTINE !!!

Mrs. usyoopers

1- participating- you bet! email sent 1-14-08

2- received name- 1-19-08, doing a little detective work....

3- mission complete- got it in the mail this morning 1-31

4- mission arrived- Got it!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First mission arrived this morning, WOW! do we feel special! Snicker bars, Peanut Butter Cups, Tart Sweethearts (I didn't know they made them tart) and for the other yooper, man, this made his day...Dove dark chocolate (he looooves dark chocolate!) Then the coins! Shiny coins everywhere! A geocaching is the key (from my wanted list!!!), an all season winter (again, from my wanted list!!!!) a very nice Moose on the Loose (a hint perhaps??) a be fearful of the dragon (that one is scary looking!) an oakbuck and a peace magnet....wow, that was a really great box!! Thanks very much to our special friend!

the other yooper

1- participating- yes, email sent 1-14-08

2- received name- 1-19-08, got the missus doing a little detective work...

3- mission complete- got it in the mail this morning 1-31

4- mission arrived- Just got it!! 2-15

Second mission arrived this morning and what treasures it held!! First off, how many people can say they got a chocolate fish for Valentines Day??? Yeppers, we did! It says "you are a keeper"...how cute is that?!!? There was skittles and candy hearts, frogs, a bouncy ball, a mystery solvers handbook...that just might come in handy! Garbage Pail Kid stickers, man, that takes me back a few years, my son used to collect those!

All those great things and then the coins, my goodness the coins!! A complete set of All Seasons Caching...what a thrill to find those!!! A really cool coin I had to do some investigating to find out what it is- The grey Egyptian Shabti's, really neat! Another coin I haven't seen and haven't figured out yet...its a small round coin (micro size I guess) Purple and magenta glitter, cito, tftc,ftf and dnf around the upper edge. A really pretty coin with great colors

All this from 007BigD- A great Big Thanks for making this such a fun mission for us. We really loved the Redwoods postcard, it would be great to get out there someday!

l_cc57aea7252a9d882c04eb8f904ed232.jpgl_5efa004e48f2b37b8ea474cd4bfe808b.jpg

Received my last mission today and it was FULL of GOODIES. I received a lock-N-lock full of butterfingers, crunch bars, Baby Ruths, Reese's hearts, a candy bracelet and lollipops. I also received a card, a bag of Jelly Belly candies, and the CUTEST stuffed Valentine Love Bug sitting on a box of heart candies. Wrapped in shiny paper I found 2 GW5 Geocoin Chicks 1 purple and 1 teal, a Fluttershy Geotag, a Fluttershy Kisses coin, a Fluttershy Chat Happens coin and a Fluttershy Geocaching Top 40 geocoin nontrackable #669. THANK YOU FLUTTERSHY!!!!! :D

heartsdesire.jpg

My heaven sent Heart's desire mission arrived today. All we can say is thank you. It feels as if the stars aligned in our favor and our secret mission sender knew exactly what to do.

What a package-a new chew toy for Doodledog, the cutes little love bug for our Buglet, Papa Woods favorite candies- nerds & tarts along with an assortment of chocolate for me. As for the coins...wow... 3 off of the wish list. Smokey the Bear, Seven Summits and the Huskies.

Thanks again for a wonderful package. We will look to the sky tonight and send a big thank you on the next shooting star we see. stars.gif

l_cc57aea7252a9d882c04eb8f904ed232.jpgl_5efa004e48f2b37b8ea474cd4bfe808b.jpg

Received my last mission today and it was FULL of GOODIES. I received a lock-N-lock full of butterfingers, crunch bars, Baby Ruths, Reese's hearts, a candy bracelet and lollipops. I also received a card, a bag of Jelly Belly candies, and the CUTEST stuffed Valentine Love Bug sitting on a box of heart candies. Wrapped in shiny paper I found 2 GW5 Geocoin Chicks 1 purple and 1 teal, a Fluttershy Geotag, a Fluttershy Kisses coin, a Fluttershy Chat Happens coin and a Fluttershy Geocaching Top 40 geocoin nontrackable #669. THANK YOU FLUTTERSHY!!!!! :(

MUST have that little Thumper bunny geotag for my little Hunny Bunny, aka Hanna!!!!

Naomi :ph34r:

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Shipped 2/5/08

4. Mission Arrived! - 2/15/08 "WOW WHAT A PACKAGE!!!" Thank you so much!!!

We got our wonderful Geocoin Heart's Desire package from our mission sender "who I think it is safe to say is moscow32". Thank you so very much, you went out of your way to make a very special package! A couple of the valentines for Chip and Tippi the Caching Cat and the nano are not pictured because Chip took off with them and I was too excited to take the pic, so they are not in there. The coins we received were a moscow32 Geonerd, a moscow32 Delicious Cache, Zion Postage Stamp coin, and to top things off one of our most highly DESIRED coins a Kuntry Kashin coin!!! YEEEEHAWWWW!!! Thank you sooooooooo very much!

THANK YOU RIVERCITY

Marilyn, OMG! I think I am going to be in a Chocolate Coma for awhile.

The thought you put into this "Heart's Desire" Mission is amazing.

The gifts kept coming.

I am grateful to you!

Now for the pictures!

Valmission.jpg

She used my chat room name!

valmission2.jpg

Loaded me with chocolate and other gifts.

valmission3.jpg

A Bear holding chocolate, Hershey's Chocolate, A red foil wrapped chocolate heart, a heart picture holder and some "sexy dice"! Fireboy and I will enjoy playing with those.

valmissioncoins2.jpg

Then the coins which were wrapped in ten little packages.

Geochick, Nerds, GeoJellie, England Letterboxing, Geocoin Mosaic, California Griz Micro, Earth Turtle, Tatanka Pejula and a Beautiful Rivercity personal coin.

WOW!!!!!

Thanks Marilyn

Edited by Team FIREBOY

Wooohoooo!! My first Heart's Desire Mission has arrived! I found it sitting in the middle of the driveway (???) and rushed it inside. My son decided it should be his because the package was his favourite colour (yellow). So I gave him the box and packaging noodles, which he played with for about 4 hours. He has taken them to his bedroom now.... ;)

...anyway, I was thrilled with my haul:

* Lock n Lock container! Woo!

* Dhenninger fimo sig item!

* Geocaching Patch

* 4 excellent pins - Geocaching, Appalachian Trail, Found It Smiley, and a GCC

* Team LegGoes Personal Geocoin

* New Jersey Geocachers Geocoin

* Bada Bing Hitman Diner Event Coin

* Kiss Me, I'm Irish Event coin!!!

WOW!!! :drama: Thankyou sooooo much dhenninger, it was well worth the (short) wait! :drama:

e4252e80-e31e-4e6f-8c04-0561b9675a4c.jpg

valmissioncoins2.jpg

Then the coins which were wrapped in ten little packages.

Geochick, Nerds, GeoJellie, England Letterboxing, Geocoin Mosaic, California Griz Micro, Earth Turtle, Tatanka Pejula and a Beautiful Rivercity personal coin.

WOW!!!!!

I have not seen the Rivercity personal coin before, I will have to add it to my Seeking List, it is very pretty :drama:

2. Received Name: Oh dear, what do you get the person who has it all, lol!

3. Mission Complete: One day last week... on it's way to a certain person in... OOPS! Not tellin', although she knows who I am already!

4. Mission Arrived! OHHH YES!!

Naomi :drama:

Today I got a package in the mail. I COMPLETELY forgot about this mission and got confused thinking my WEGE mission I received was this one!

OH gosh, today I received a little carton. In it, amongst all the bubble wrap, was the sweetest little pink mailbox! Hanna has already started using it to send mamma love notes, she loves the flag on the side! In this sweet little postbox. Anyway, this was just the beginning!

Inside, wow, inside the goodies just kept coming out! There was a MyPinz lanyard, which Hanna actually really needed since she's amassing quite the collection of pins. Speaking of pins...oh my! There was a benchmark pin, 2 very neat Caching Place pins -one for each girl - that Hanna loved the puzzle piece look of, a neat Castle Coins and Pins pin, and a Hogwild pin. I don't think I'll be seeing them again since Hanna has taken off with them. Then we got 2 cool geocache logo patches and another that says Geocaching, The world is our playground. Now we're going to be looking for a cool canvas caching bag that we can put these on! Got a super cool (Hanna's words) rainbow rubber bracelet, you know, the Lance Armstrong kind.

Got two more wonderful geojellies to add to our collection, totally fun since they are complete opposites, a Shiny Nickel black glitter Skunked one, and a Black Nickel white glitter Spotted Cow one! I love how they are the direct opposite of each other, thank you!

Finally...and what a finally it was.... I got three, yeppers three! coins that I have wanted since seeing them the first time. They have a spiritual message and a special meaning for me since I love the beach. I remember once, maybe 15 years ago, waking up early and taking a walk on the beach in Galveston when my ex and I had spent the night there and the beach was just filled with these... Sand Dollars! It was something I'll never forget! I was blessed in this package to receive the three piece Legend of the Sand Dollar coin set!! They are even more special in person than they were in the pics here.

The icing on the cake, which was a very special cake, was the card that I ALMOST missed! Ohhh man...you made me cry, woman! Jean, I won't reveal all that you wrote on the card, but I will tell you thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your card and its message was very, very special to me and something that I will treasure for a long, long time! I can't thank you enough for this special package and the others you sent, I just can't. There are no words...

From the bottom of my heart, lots of love and thanks!

Naomi :drama:

2. Received Name: Oh dear, what do you get the person who has it all, lol!

3. Mission Complete: One day last week... on it's way to a certain person in... OOPS! Not tellin', although she knows who I am already!

4. Mission Arrived! OHHH YES!!

Naomi :o

Today I got a package in the mail. I COMPLETELY forgot about this mission and got confused thinking my WEGE mission I received was this one!

OH gosh, today I received a little carton. In it, amongst all the bubble wrap, was the sweetest little pink mailbox! Hanna has already started using it to send mamma love notes, she loves the flag on the side! In this sweet little postbox. Anyway, this was just the beginning!

Inside, wow, inside the goodies just kept coming out! There was a MyPinz lanyard, which Hanna actually really needed since she's amassing quite the collection of pins. Speaking of pins...oh my! There was a benchmark pin, 2 very neat Caching Place pins -one for each girl - that Hanna loved the puzzle piece look of, a neat Castle Coins and Pins pin, and a Hogwild pin. I don't think I'll be seeing them again since Hanna has taken off with them. Then we got 2 cool geocache logo patches and another that says Geocaching, The world is our playground. Now we're going to be looking for a cool canvas caching bag that we can put these on! Got a super cool (Hanna's words) rainbow rubber bracelet, you know, the Lance Armstrong kind.

Got two more wonderful geojellies to add to our collection, totally fun since they are complete opposites, a Shiny Nickel black glitter Skunked one, and a Black Nickel white glitter Spotted Cow one! I love how they are the direct opposite of each other, thank you!

Finally...and what a finally it was.... I got three, yeppers three! coins that I have wanted since seeing them the first time. They have a spiritual message and a special meaning for me since I love the beach. I remember once, maybe 15 years ago, waking up early and taking a walk on the beach in Galveston when my ex and I had spent the night there and the beach was just filled with these... Sand Dollars! It was something I'll never forget! I was blessed in this package to receive the three piece Legend of the Sand Dollar coin set!! They are even more special in person than they were in the pics here.

The icing on the cake, which was a very special cake, was the card that I ALMOST missed! Ohhh man...you made me cry, woman! Jean, I won't reveal all that you wrote on the card, but I will tell you thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your card and its message was very, very special to me and something that I will treasure for a long, long time! I can't thank you enough for this special package and the others you sent, I just can't. There are no words...

From the bottom of my heart, lots of love and thanks!

Naomi :)

Naomi,

Thanks for posting the mission arrived. Yea, knew that girls would like all the small items. You are truely blessed that the pink mailbox continues to send you love!

Accordiongal

oohhhhh I'm still in lala land here in Idaho :D

Please forgive me for taking a few days to share my wealth online!! hehehe....

I just got all my pictures uploaded and am ready to rock and roll here...still smelling all this chocolate too and it's driving me crazy LOL!! oohhh B)

Here is what my wonderful geocoin heart's desire mission one gave to me:

Valentines2008Mission1.jpg

It includes a nice card (I love cards), a very sweet love bug that I adore :D Candy that I adore :D and THREE coins that I did not have...all on my seeking list!!! whoo hooo!!! They are the new Fam.Bergum, nickel, a stellascape geotag (oh so cute!!!) and a travel penguin which has been on my wanted list forever!!!! I cannot thank you enough!!! I love everything you sent!!!! Your research and generosity is very much appreciated!!!

Big hugs from Idaho ;)

Here is what my wonderful geocoin heart's desire mission two gave to me:

Valentines2008Mission2.jpg

In this was another very cute lovebug :D a lock and lock cache container :D full of kisses and Hershey mini candy bars and 4 lovely wrapped coins to include a Fluttershy blue kiss, purple kiss, Fluttershy Chat coin and a magnetic coin that was also on my list forever!! I love fluttershy coins and I think I might have the whole set now of kisses!!! whoopie! Thank you a million Allie for doing a mission with me and spoiling me rotten!! You went so overboard I can't believe it!!! :D HUGS!!!

oh gee ... I almost forgot (hehehe)....Allie and I also had a trade set up previously that we decided to send with our missions...only she went overboard on her trade too LOL so here is a picture of that included:

Valentines2008Mission2withtrade.jpg

So now I just had to combine BOTH MISSION ONE and TWO for this pic opportunity:

Valentines2008Mission12.jpg

And lastly the love bugs together from both missions....awwww.......B)

Valentines2008Mission12lovebugs.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SECRET MISSION PERSON ONE and also to MISSION TWO aka FLUTTERSHY.....You both totally made my Valentine's Day extra special and I'm still glowing from the love of it....you guys ROCK!!! :D:wub:

ps - The funny part is....that I gave up sweets for Lent (I'm Catholic) and its a good thing all this chocolate is sealed up....so it doesn't drive me crazy by the smell and so it stays fresh for me to eat it all when Lent is over!!! :D:D

i just gotta start by saying I've been DOWN with the flu the last couple of days. Yesterday I was so weak I could barely sit up by myself. On top of that, my dog had surgery on his ACL last week and is almost totally dependent right now. Very hard days, especially yesterday.

My husband came home late last night but had the MOST wonderful package in his hands. He helped me sit up and opened it for me so I could look.... WOW!!!!!!!! I was so overwhelmed (still am) that I almost cried. The first thing I saw was a beautiful card - Carla, if you made that you have SO got to teach me how! It's beautiful!

Also inside were several really cute envelopes that Carla made - awesome idea!! I wish I knew how to post pics - they were so cute! Inside the envelopes: pink GPS earrings (cute!!), AS Castleman personal (LOVE it), a Geo Jelly that says Spud Rush on the front and LoriDarlin on the back (my first Jelly!!! I love it!). OH and the Jelly was packaged in a Jelly Belly tin, which my son IMMEDIATELY confiscated! :lol: Next was a winter '06 MiGO coin which I have been looking for (yahooooo!!!), and a bronze '06 Alaska Christmas coinament which hubby and I have been dying to find for the past year since we saw one at an event!!!!!!

Also a CUTE stuffed teddy bear holding a fuzzy red heart, a heart with chocolate candies (which my son immediately piled into), and a NY Giants keychain which my son claimed instantly! :)

Gosh, AND there was an envelope specifically FOR my son (which totally made his day!!!) and inside was a kids' caching coin - SO CUTE!!!! Had never seen one of these up close before! He wouldn't let go of it all evening. Thanks SO much for including him - that was incredibly thoughtful!

Last, but not least, was an envelope that stated the artist insisted that ThirstyMick send this coin to us! WOW!!!!! It's a Whale of a Cache coin from TSUN!!!! This coin is special to me and my husband because the second year of our marriage we camped our way to Acadia Nat'l Park and spent a lot of time whale watching - it was our most memorable vacation.

I can't express my thanks nearly enough for this very thoughtful and amazing mission gift. About ready to cry again. :unsure: Thank you thank you a thousand times and beyond! You totally made my day and we will truly treasure your gifts!

~kim

You're welcome Kim :D I'm soo happy that you liked it!

Sorry to hear that you've been sick :D I hope you feel better soon!!!

Carla, you SO rock! :ph34r: I'm still a bit in shock. ;) Am feeling better today, thanks.

Also, thanks SO much to tsun for the Whale of a Cache coin! Carla was right - this is an amazing community! :rolleyes:

~kim

Sorry I have not posted before now. My computer has been on the frizt.

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes

4. Mission Arrived - yes

I also recieved my out going mission in the mail yesterday. Most of the label had gotten torn off, but my address was still showing. I'll get it back out ASAP.

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes, 12/02

3. Mission Complete - yes, posted 12/02 (Had sometime from their seeking list :lol: )

4. Mission Arrived - Yes, 22/02

Had an envelope arrive today containing a beautiful, sparkly card and 3 nicely wrapped coins from my seeking list. A 2006 Castleman Star (Gold), and two Fairyhoney GeoTags (one nickel and one bronze). Thank you very much Fairyhoney for the awesome coins and card. :lol: