MISSION Geocoin: Heart's Desire

Fluttershy

Heart's Desire Mission #1

1. Participating--YES

2. Received Name--YES researching and working on one VERY sweet trade

3. Mission Complete--My very sweet trade arrived (no pun intended) and the package has now been mailed. Enjoy!!!

4. Mission Arrived!--not yet

Heart's Desire Mission #2

1. Participating--Yes

2. Received Name--Yes

3. Mission Complete--Package has been mailed within the last few days

4. Mission Arrived!--Not Yet

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - January 27, 2008

3. Mission Complete - Dropped it off at the post office. Mailed it with delivery confirmation.

4. Mission Arrived!

3. Mission Complete - Dropped it off at the post office. Mailed it with delivery confirmation. Good thing because the person who I sent it to posted they hadn't received it yet and I hadn't been notified it was delivered. It was only going a couple of states away. So I checked tonight and the postal service is taking it the scenic route because it was in Honolulu Hawaii yesterday and it left there last night. It doesn't say where it was heading to though. Another reason to send with delivery confirmation, sometimes watching it is like watching the logs of a geocoin. Hopefully it will land where it is supposed to before Valentines Day.

Leaving! Will respond to emails on Thursday! ;)

Can't wait to get Rory & my Coins!

I sent you an e-mail and don't no if you responded going through Groundspeak. For some reason, for the last 3 days, Nothing comes from them to my yahoo account ;) . So, those who may have done so, I am Not being rude - just never received any mail from this site:( .

1. Participating - yes

3. Mission Complete - Dropped it off at the post office. Mailed it with delivery confirmation.

4. Mission Arrived!

3. Mission Complete - Dropped it off at the post office. Mailed it with delivery confirmation. Good thing because the person who I sent it to posted they hadn't received it yet and I hadn't been notified it was delivered. It was only going a couple of states away. So I checked tonight and the postal service is taking it the scenic route because it was in Honolulu Hawaii yesterday and it left there last night. It doesn't say where it was heading to though. Another reason to send with delivery confirmation, sometimes watching it is like watching the logs of a geocoin. Hopefully it will land where it is supposed to before Valentines Day.

That is really funny! Maybe it is going to pick up a bouquet of flowers while in Hawaii!! ;)

1. Participating - yes

4. Mission Arrived! ;)

It was delivered to CT. today. It made it back.

Edited by menace66

Mission #1

1. Participating - Email sent 01/15/2008

2. Received Name- 01/19/2008

3. Mission Complete - In the mail on 02/01/2008

4. Mission Arrived! - 02/04/2008

Mission #2

1. Participating - Email sent 01-15-2008

2. Received Name 01-19-2008

3. Mission Complete - In the mail on 02/01/2008

4. Mission Arrived! - 02-06-2008

The 2nd Heart's Desire Mission arrived today with 2 more wonderful coins. Today I received the Worldcaching 2007 and the Salamander Geocoins. I had seen a picture of the Salamander, but did not realize that it was trackable, if I had known it would have been on my seeking list, so this was a GREAT choice. Thank you to my 2 Heart Desire Mission senders. Below is the package that arrived today.

IMG_4880.jpg

Mission 1:

1. Participating - email sent

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - yes

4. Mission Arrived! - YES from 3doxies (haven't opened it yet, It's So prettily wrapped that I'm waiting to see if I can take a picture) :) Oh and it was "wrapped " very cleverly in a Neccos Sweetheart box!!!

Thank you !

Mission 2:

1. Participating- email sent

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

4. Mission Arrived! - YES, a pink DUCKIES geocoin chicks of MWGB, I Love geocoins 2007 - I've been wanting one of each of those :anibad: A purple glitter Loved This Cache Lips And a cool lucky cat pathtag :huh:

Thank you !

Mission 3:

1. Participating- email sent

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

4. Mission Arrived

Edited by fairyhoney

OK, I couldn't wait anymore and opened my package today... :anibad::huh:

The mailer:

heart_mission1.jpg

Inside I found another mailer with a card and a little box full of soap hearts:

heart_mission2.jpg

And inside the box, hidden in hundreds of soap hearts, I found a set of 2006 Crake Suncatchers :)

heart_mission3.jpg

Thanks so much, secret person! Two great coins from my wishlist, in a great package! :)

Oh my goodness! I got a wonderful package in the mail today, and I'm still shocked and amazed and the wonderful gifts inside. I must upload some photos later, but I couldn't wait to post.

I opened my package which was all decorated on the outside with cute valentine stickers, and was greeted by the cutest little stuffed pig, and tons of candy. There were also caribiners for each of the four of us, as well as Livestrong and similar bracelets for each of us. There was a note which instructed me to open the packages in order, so I followed the instructions.

The package labeled #1 was a cute Red Geocoin Chick. Love it!

Package #2 was an I Love Geocoins coin. Love it too!

Package #3 made me gasp, and tears came to my eyes (sounds corny, but it's really true!) Inside was the one coin that I have desired more than any other....a 2007 Groundspeak Lackeys coin. heartbeat.gif

Thank you so much, my Geocoin Buddy. I loved the letter enclosed in the card, and I can't thank you enough for truly filling my Heart's Desire. Well done, you certainly accomplished your mission!!

lovestruck.gif

Sending a huge thank you to Jodi for a wonderful Heart's Desire

mission.

Jodi (of Team Fireboy) and who we fondly call Nurse Girl :yikes: sent a spa in a package! Scented candles, lotions, and bubble baths! Notepaper in the cutest little keepsake box and chocolate, too! And, the coins -- a marching penguin :cool: a New Mexico :anibad: and the cutest little Team Fireboy pathtag :unsure:

There were so many goodies in this package! I've got a ton of tissue paper from unwrapping everything, and the kitty is busy pouncing on it and batting it around.

389c3cdb-6575-4545-9145-2f1fc5a95d1f.jpg

Thank you so much, Jodi! :unsure:

PengoBeky received her Heart's Desire mission today. All I can say is WOW and THANKS!! She got spoiled!! She received a cute little puppy dog that she hasn't put down since she opened the box. 2 cute animal erasers. They smell good too. A heart shaped box with a cute bee on it and chocolate inside...I hope that she shares with mommy. :cool: Some sweethearts candy, some gummy candy and the cutest chocolate shaped bee with honey flavored candy bees inside. Looks almost too cute to eat. :):)

The geocoins that PengoBeky received are:

-I love geocoins 2007

-Woodsy Owl - give a hoot

-EMTJMW making friends

-MWGB Ladybee4T duckie.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SECRET :unsure: HEART'S DESIRE MISSION PERSON!!! :anibad::yikes::unsure:

IMG_7225.jpg

1. Participating - Yes (1/16)

2. Received Name - Got it (1/19)

3. Mission Complete - Out 2/7 by priority mail

4. Mission Arrived! - YES! 2/6 and wow too!

My mission arrived yesterday and when I opened it, it was a gift that kept on giving. Upon a bed of paper excelsior was a mixture of red balloons and white packing peanuts. Amont the many things I found were a pair of caches, some Valentine's candy (one box of NECCO hearts was gone by the time I took the picture), some lip balm, some Dorkfish patches, and three geocoins from my wanted list! As seen in the front of the picture, I got a 911 Turbo, 2007 Landsharkz, and a Geocoin multi-event coin.

valentine.jpg

MANY MANY MANY Thanks to my secret geocoin Valentine!

Just wanted to let my Secret Mission person know that I received the

package yesterday (2/7/08)

WOW - What a Surprise. LOT of really neat things in the box and great coins.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I'll post package contents and coins received tomorrow, along with pictures.

It's after midnight and just got back from an event and after-event night

caching adventure.

Hi. I received my mission today (or at least, I presume it was my mission, as I'm not expecting anything else in the mail), but I'm not going to open it until I get my mission mailed. I'll let you know when that happens.

I've been waiting on a coin so that I can mail out my mission, which I finally decided isn't going to get here. My profuse apologies to my mission recipient for the delay, and for the fact that the cool coin I was waiting on won't be in your package. It'll still be worth it, I promise!

Cheers-

moscow32

Mission 1:

1. Participating-oh yeah!

2. Received Name yeppers

3. Mission Complete Mailed 2/6/08

4. Mission Arrived! Yesterday...a super neat box from Fossillady! An M&M heart full of Valentine's M&Ms, a boc of Conversation Hearts, a butterfly ink stamp, a CITO kit in a bag, a GPS euro style sticker, a GeocoinFest pin, a NL coin, a Capricorn coin, and a Fossillady wooden nickel...thank you so much...I love my package!

Mission 2:

1. Participating-For sure!

2. Received Name Uh Huh

3. Mission Complete Mailed 2/6/08

4. Mission Arrived! Lots of time left...

1. Participating YES

2. Received Name YES

3. Mission Complete YES Mailed last week

4. Mission Arrived! YES - couldn't wait till Valentine's Day to open it! I got a wonderful Valentine's card and THREEE fantastic coins: a silver Ladybug coin (cuuuute), a May '06 Signal coin, and a Rome (!!!) coin!

Thank you very much my Secret Valentine!

Edited by kdv

:) Mostly, I wanted to let my "secret heart" #3 that THE package arrived here safely :) I am beyond speechless ;) . My daughter asked me what was wrong because she heard a sniffle and saw my tears swelling up. I managed to tell here that not only did I get 1 of the most important coins that meant the most to me But I got 2 of them :):) . Oh secret person, I haven't the words to THANK You correctly and I apologize in advance for that. Inside a med lockNlock, there was candy galore, a little white bear holding a heart and says "I love you" - My secret Heart really does ;) ! 2 Pepper path-tags, moose on the loose pin, California bear micro (too cute) , an orange glitter coinpal, Nero 0009 personal, a Carleenp? geocoin ( really been wanting That, too!) Lastly, not to degrade the others, cuz I love them ALL! and my truly hearts desire . . . . a gold(?) FISNJACK AND a chrome (?) FISNJACK . . . ! ! !

I've been a little down lately and These made my atmosphere happy :) . Last year, I got my other hearts desire and that was a ladybug geocoin ! ! ! ! Believe me, I truly can not come up with the right words of thanking you enough for really going that extra mile for this old lady :) !

1. Participating - Yes, email sent 1/21/08

2. Received Name - Yes, on 1/22/08

3. Mission Complete - Yes, mailed on 2/2/08

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes, today I received a wonderful package containing a copper Geocaching 2007 All-In-One and a beautiful red Rememberance Poppy coin! Thank you, Secret Valentine!

I came home from work to a heart covered box on my porch. Since this was Brenda's exchange, I had to wait until she got home from school to open it. We opened it as soon as she walked thru the door. She was THRILLED! She received a complete set of Atwell Family little bugs coins AND a Team Geoduck Sock Monkey! PLUS some cool Valentine gel stickers, geocaching bracelet (in Valentine pink) AND a reindeer Webkinz (which she will be logging after her basketball game tonite). THANKS PengoFamily!

DSC01816.jpg

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name YES 1/18

3. Mission Complete - YES 2/2

4. Mission Arrived! YES 2/11 - I received a personalized Valentine's card, a beautifully quilted flower, a container or M&M's (which Mr CLAMM pointed out will make a good cache container), and THREE great coins: a Canada Micro Shut Out coin, an Urban Cammo Ammo Can, and a Talk Like a Pirate coin - AARRRR! Thank you very very much Secret Valentine!!!!

3954d85f-33cd-41c8-9ce8-60f3b69a33f0.jpg

Edited by CLAMM

With lately being out of action w.r.t. the forums I'm a very late comer to picking up a mission... but none the less... I have one ;)

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes, 12/02

3. Mission Complete - yes, posted 12/02 (Had sometime from their seeking list :) )

4. Mission Arrived -

Got my second package today, from across the state.

In it was a Midwest Geobash 'lousy' tshirt coin (it's not lousy!)

an I Love Geocoins coin (kinda reminds me of a 70's rock poster or album, or maybe something from the Grateful Dead) - it's great!

And, last but not least... a great smelling handmade soap. Is someone trying to tell me something? ;):)

Thanks for the awesome stuff! I hope you're not as snowed in as we are on this side of the state!

Hi. I received my mission today (or at least, I presume it was my mission, as I'm not expecting anything else in the mail), but I'm not going to open it until I get my mission mailed. I'll let you know when that happens.

I've been waiting on a coin so that I can mail out my mission, which I finally decided isn't going to get here. My profuse apologies to my mission recipient for the delay, and for the fact that the cool coin I was waiting on won't be in your package. It'll still be worth it, I promise!

Cheers-

moscow32

I finally put my package in the mail last night, priority, so it should be there by Valentine's Day. Sorry for the delay, I hope you get some of your heart's desire out of it, secret valentine person.

I also opened a very nice package from TokenCollector, which had a Raspberry Geojelly, a Pirate Token, and Geocache America coin, which I have really really wanted. Also some transit tokens and a whole bunch of chocolate. Unfortunately, my pictures are at home, and I am not, so I'll post up some pics when I return. Thanks so much TokenCollector!

Cheers-

moscow32

1. Participating - Ok yes!!! - this is cool

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes mailed on Feb 1

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes these fantasic coins arrived yesterday!! Thank you very much to my coin sender as I really love them too! Also You gotta love the calling card - totally cool!

But I had no idea the GeocoinFest Multi-event coin was so pretty. And the Geocoin Thief is a classic geocoin that will be difficult for me to ever let go of. Thanks so much, these geocoin missions are fun and I look forward to doing another. Cheers!!!

heartcoins.jpg

I can do another mission if someone else is game

Email sent... third mission started Feb 6

Package mailed February 11th

Received this Mission today. I received a Geowoodstock 2007 Oakcoins I Came, I Saw I Cached geocoin; a 2007 Geocaching Police Squad Magellan Armed geocoin; and a calling card from TheCollector. Thank you.

1. Participating - yes

4. Mission Arrived!

4. Mission arrived today and it included a Valentine grow kit, heart candy that my grandson loves and the GeoJamboree4 Geocoin, GeoJamboree5 Geocoin and USA/CANADA Celebration Geocoin. It was amazing because I had just come across the USA/Canada Celebration geocoin this morning and put it on my seeking list. Never happened to see it before so it was a real surprise when my package was delivered this afternoon and that was in it. Thank you very much for my wonderful surprises. I am going to go start my Valentine grow kit. Thank you.

MISSION 1

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

4. Mission Arrived - yes

MISSION 2

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

4. Mission Arrived - yes

Thank-you so much to both of the cachers who sent to us. We loved the coins and other items!!!

MISSION Geocoin: Heart's Desire

1. Participating - :P

2. Received Name - :D

3. Mission Complete - :D

4. Mission Arrived - :ph34r:

I received my Heart's Desire mission last week -- a box decorated with all kinds of hearts and sayings with more hearts inside and packed full of Valentine surprises!

ce562559-5b0b-40ac-8364-6f1914ad81b8.jpg

I have been unpacking this box for days! There were so many things inside. A Valentine pail full of candy, notepads, pens, and other Valentine goodies! A box of candy that says, "You're the Cats Meow." :D There were all kinds of little things tucked inside the box -- a little heart made out of stone, a tiny tin with altoids inside, a tiny pink heart with a message, and a beautiful ceramic heart! There was a jar filled with more candy :D and Valentine goodies.

921e9785-d465-4852-8e49-1b71cdb32aed.jpg

There were three more containers to open -- little decorated take-out boxes! One held the cute little angel with a heart, and the other two contained geocoins! My heart's desire -- a MWGB, an AS Earth Turtle, a Paddle Faster, and an AE Cache-Aid Kit. :anibad:

bdcb384b-5398-468a-8698-a3503281db6e.jpg

And finally a mysterious heart with the message "Must Open Last!" Inside was another metal tin -- perfect for a cache container -- and a tiny ammo can with a miniature logbook! :wub:

57a1faac-c3a7-473a-a472-842c81aab38f.jpg

And, inside the little round tin was a tiny photo album, and each little page has a picture of one of our geocoins or a memory of a geocaching adventure! How COOL is that!

f499accb-aa53-466f-b561-46957d6660a4.jpg

Thank you so much to my special secret pal. You have made my Heart's Desire come true! I know I must have missed at least a dozen more things that were tucked into the box. You outdid yourself! Thank you from the bottom of my Heart! Happy Valentine's Day to YOU and YOURS! ;) XOXOXO

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

My package arrived today in with a pretty Valentine's Day card. I couldn't wait to open it (I never was good at surprises) so I tore into it and found two cute coins: When Pigs Fly and a Geobug Racer! Thank you Geocoin Valentine! :anibad:

Mission 1:

Have finally been mailed, receiver should get this week.

Mission 1 was received last week. A complete set of 4 seasons coins.

Thankyou!!!!

Mission 2:

Has been mailed, the receiver will get next week.

Mission 2 has arrived.

Trying to recall from memory: Kansas sunchine micro, coin with a car and that frequent stops expected, and hate to admit can't recall now. Post will be edited when get home.

I apoligize, life has been challengin lately, but getting better.

Mission 1:

Have finally been mailed, receiver should get this week.

Mission 1 was received last week. A complete set of 4 seasons coins.

Thankyou!!!!

Mission 2:

Has been mailed, the receiver will get next week.

Mission 2 has arrived.

Trying to recall from memory: Kansas sunchine micro, coin with a car and that frequent stops expected, and hate to admit can't recall now. Post will be edited when get home.

I apoligize, life has been challengin lately, but getting better.

Hey kiddo...everything OK? Anything I can do to help??