MISSION Geocoin: Heart's Desire

Fluttershy

Wish I could enter, but alas my last package never arrived so don't really care to risk it again. People who don't send packages should be put on a naughty list.

ouch ouch. Is there any way to make it so that when you send the package the sender use tracking? We always have our packages sent with tracking because I am so worried that it won't make it. If it is stated as part of the original mission that you agree to use tracking maybe it would cut done on the "missing" packages.

It would be nice to know who maybe shouldn't participate again so that another cacher doesn't get burned.

It's entirely possible the package simply got lost in the mail. I notified CB twice on the issue. Sorry to derail the thread.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming... :rolleyes:

Wish I could enter, but alas my last package never arrived so don't really care to risk it again. People who don't send packages should be put on a naughty list.

ouch ouch. Is there any way to make it so that when you send the package the sender use tracking? We always have our packages sent with tracking because I am so worried that it won't make it. If it is stated as part of the original mission that you agree to use tracking maybe it would cut down on the "missing" packages.

It would be nice to know who maybe shouldn't participate again so that another cacher doesn't get burned.

We sent all of ours with delivery confirmation. It is inexpensive and we know that it was delivered. One less worry for me.

I haven't been able to start emails today. I haven't felt well the past few days.

I'm still working on the list. I'll start emailing tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for understanding! :drama:

Take care of yourself, Allie. It's a big job, and I know you'll get it done. We can wait until you feel better. :drama:

It's entirely possible the package simply got lost in the mail. I notified CB twice on the issue. Sorry to derail the thread.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming... :drama:

We confirmed that your package was shipped, which happens from time to time - We had one of your trades not show up as well :drama: (The one you resent to us - still didn't receive the original package, but got the second one) Gotta love the USPS. Your mission was a reliable participant.

Sorry Allie ~J

Mrs. usyoopers

1- participating- you bet! email sent 1-14-08

2- received name- 1-19-08, doing a little detective work....

3- mission complete

4- mission arrived

the other yooper

1- participating- yes, email sent 1-14-08

2- received name- 1-19-08, got the missus doing a little detective work...

3- mission complete

4- mission arrived

1. Participating - email sent 1/15/08

2. Received Name - Today, 1-19-08, research started this is going to be hard :huh:

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

I have no official seeking list but all the coins I own are activated and you can see them on my profile. Anything that I don't already own is fine by me.

Edited by fossillady

Have all the missions been assigned?

Hi Woodland Clan,

I'm still working on them... have been matching since 1pm today.

However, I don't seem to have an email from you. You're not on my list yet.

Can you resend? It didn't come through to me.

I have about 2 more hours worth of emailing. Everyone should be matched today. :huh:

Have all the missions been assigned?

Hi Woodland Clan,

I'm still working on them... have been matching since 1pm today.

However, I don't seem to have an email from you. You're not on my list yet.

Can you resend? It didn't come through to me.

I have about 2 more hours worth of emailing. Everyone should be matched today. :huh:

Saved it in our sent folder so will resend. So very glad I asked.

I've just finished and emailed the last Missions.

There are 75 Missions in the works! :huh:

I hope that enjoy the Missions that I picked for you. I haven't felt well, so I was able to rest

yesterday and take my time with the list.

Perhaps some new friendships will happen? Who knows!

Don't forget this is a Valentine's Mission... a Card or a nice Note of Friendship would be nice to include with your Mission.

Thanks again for participating!

There's still time to join in, if you'd like. Right now everyone has been emailed.

Hugs,

~Fluttershy :(

Edited by Fluttershy

Mission 1:

1. Participating-email sent

2. Received Name--YES researching

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

Mission 2:

1. Participating-email sent

2. Received Name--YES researching

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Arrived!

Now would be a good time to get those seeking lists up to date!!! HINT HINT HINT

I've just finished and emailed the last Missions.

There are 75 Missions in the works! :(

I hope that enjoy the Missions that I picked for you. I haven't felt well, so I was able to rest

yesterday and take my time with the list.

Perhaps some new friendships will happen? Who knows!

Don't forget this is a Valentine's Mission... a Card or a nice Note of Friendship would be nice to include with your Mission.

Thanks again for participating!

There's still time to join in, if you'd like. Right now everyone has been emailed.

Hugs,

~Fluttershy :(

So, you're saying that we Can request another mission :huh: ?