PDA HPhx2110 / GPS Software

kpaduck

I think GPXSonar is the preferred choice with a Pocket PC, though Cachemate now has a pocket PC compatible version from what I understand.

If you don't already have the GPS CF card though, you are probably better off getting an inexpensive handheld unit. Cost will be roughly the same, but it will likely perform better and definitely will be waterproof and more rugged than your pocket PC.

I think GPXSonar is the preferred choice with a Pocket PC, though Cachemate now has a pocket PC compatible version from what I understand.

If you don't already have the GPS CF card though, you are probably better off getting an inexpensive handheld unit. Cost will be roughly the same, but it will likely perform better and definitely will be waterproof and more rugged than your pocket PC.

Agreed - A PPC is a fine platform for carrying all the listing details with you but makes a fragile GPS system.

Use GPXSnar or GPXView to see the listing details. Download the GPX file from a PQ to my Dell Axim.

I use a Dell Axim 5 with both GPXSonar and GPXView.

I unzip my pocket queries into a folder and then copy the resulting GPX file from my main computer to the Dell Axim "Built in Memory" area from which I can load into both GPXSonar and GPXView which are running on my Dell.

GPXSonar requires Pocket PC 2003 to run. GPXView only 2002. You can obtain the 2003 upgrade for the Axim on eBay if you need it for only a coupla bucks (Find it here). I did and it works just fine with all the software.