2008 Australian Geocoin - No International Sales?

The Walkabouts

Yep, you are correct..... It is just a Rumour and should be treated as such. :laughing:

It is far too early to jump to conclusions, especially when it hasn't been finalised yet.

BTW, how come every coin has to be open to international sales? If someone decides to limit numbers for any reason and subsequently it becomes a resident-only coin, is that such a bad thing? This question being hypothetical of course, and in no way reflects how well Forthferalz handles the 2008 version. ;)

The 2007 version had an Australian version (BN), and two other versions available for international purchase. I "guess" 2008 will be of similiar style. An Australian version is just that......limited ONLY to Australian residents.

mm

BTW, how come every coin has to be open to international sales? If someone decides to limit numbers for any reason and subsequently it becomes a resident-only coin, is that such a bad thing? This question being hypothetical of course, and in no way reflects how well Forthferalz handles the 2008 version. :laughing:

mm

It doesn't, and I hope Carolyn makes the sales for Australians only. I'd like to trade for one, and make it have a little value. IMHO

TMA

Yep, you are correct..... It is just a Rumour and should be treated as such. :laughing:

It is far too early to jump to conclusions, especially when it hasn't been finalised yet.

BTW, how come every coin has to be open to international sales? If someone decides to limit numbers for any reason and subsequently it becomes a resident-only coin, is that such a bad thing? This question being hypothetical of course, and in no way reflects how well Forthferalz handles the 2008 version. ;)

The 2007 version had an Australian version (BN), and two other versions available for international purchase. I "guess" 2008 will be of similiar style. An Australian version is just that......limited ONLY to Australian residents.

mm

Thank you for the info

I didn't state that "every coin needs to be open for international sales", each designer/producer is free to do as they please. :lol: