Cachers ? in Rowan County NC ?

carolnbarney

Just wondering if there were any cachers in Rowan County NC that would be interested in corresponding and/or doing some caching.

I'm a rank newcomer to this, but am willing to learn. I've lived in and around Rowan the bulk of my life and recently retired from a Rowan County agency. I live in China Grove.

Good Luck and hope you have great luck.

Edited by carolnbarney

Check out these North Carolina geocaching groups and contact the one covering your area.

These are pretty much too far from me to do much more than saying I'm a member and visiting their website. What I'm after is someone that is near enough that we could meet quickly on a short notice to go out for an hour or two or three when we had time.

Thanks anyway.....

Still looking for folks in the China Grove/Rockwell/Landis/Salisbury area.

Unfortunately, not too many cachers from your area visit these forums on a regular basis. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any cachers in the Salisbury area, but there are a couple in the Charlotte and Concord areas. I have two suggestions... first I would find some of the caches near you and then send the cache owner an email and see if they would be interested in finding a cache sometime. Most cachers would be more than willing to help a new person.

Secondly, the Foothills website is probably the closest to you and it is a very active site. You could post a note on their site and I'm sure they could give you some ideas on who is in your area.

Hope this helps!

Happy caching!